Regarding the stripping/redressing issue:

while testing this today, I checked the bodies of every naked NPC and found this on ALL of them:

post-26143-0-23927300-1491520039_thumb.jpg

Not sure how the two are related, but I've never seen them outside of a workbench before.

Trykz

while testing this today, I checked the bodies of every naked NPC and found this on ALL of them:

attachicon.gif20170406181548_1.jpg

Not sure how the two are related, but I've never seen them outside of a workbench before.

Trykz

It's nothing to do with this mod. I don't even have that mod installed myself ...

Trykz

It's nothing to do with this mod. I don't even have that mod installed myself ...

That ring is included in four-play.

Trykz

Oh, I'm not saying this mod is responsible, just that this is the first I've ever seen it appear on a mob I've killed during or after they've had sex.

But it's from Armorsmith Extended. It's a craftable ring you can give to NPCs to strip their clothing. I've seen the rings in the workbench, but never actually crafted any of them. I'm only certain that I've never seen them on NPCs before. As noted earlier, it only shows up on naked corpses. Clothed corpses don't have it. I'll test some more after work tomorrow to see if I can pinpoint a conflict or something.

Trykz

Trykz

That ring is included in four-play.

Ahh, so there's the link I was going to try and hunt down. Might be good to let Doc know.....

Trykz

Comedy gold is right. LOL. I was out past Back Street Apparel, a couple of buildings down almost to the Oyster Bar and there was a Diamond City Security Guard banging a Raider. When he was done he shot her. Kind of a hardass there ain't he LOL

Regarding the One Ring : yeah, I copied the ring and forgot to change the name. It ws jsut to see if it was more reliable in forcing a full strip than Crazy's mod. It wasn't and I really need to remove that item from the mod now.

Did someone say NMM and Four-Play wouldn't work together? Do we know why? I can't think of anything in Four-Play that would cause problems, but if NMM doesn't install F4SE right (or doesn't launch it through F4SE launcher) that would do it.

Four-play is installed and working in NMM just fine on mine. Took awhile mind you.:}

Hey Vinfamy, not sure if this in an autonomy thing or a fore-play thing, but sometimes the roles are getting reversed. Meaning Boys will be Girls and Girls will be Boys, it's a mixed up she comes from my, Lola.

Now maybe Sheffield really does want the settler girl to mount him with a strap on but we're not that far along in development to work correctly.:}

Anyway, Ive seen it with the new autonomy ver 1.1, so I posted it here.

Regarding the One Ring : yeah, I copied the ring and forgot to change the name. It ws jsut to see if it was more reliable in forcing a full strip than Crazy's mod. It wasn't and I really need to remove that item from the mod now.

Doc, I've seen people reporting the issue below in various threads, although personally I have never experienced myself in all my tests. I know Four-Play already has all the gender handling so it shouldn't matter which gender gets put in a0 or a1.- the only way a female can be put in aggressive if if it's female - female

Hey Vinfamy, not sure if this in an autonomy thing or a fore-play thing, but sometimes the roles are getting reversed. Meaning Boys will be Girls and Girls will be Boys, it's a mixed up she comes from my, Lola.

Are you using the dildo addon?  Or any mods that might change the NPC's appearance to the opposite gender without changing that NPC's gender in the game data. Four-Play is supposed to handle this well and I never experienced this myself - weird. 

Are you using the dildo addon?  Or any mods that might change the NPC's appearance to the opposite gender without changing that NPC's gender in the game data. Four-Play is supposed to handle this well and I never experienced this myself - weird.

I have the dildo addon, to be clear the girl doesn't actually equip the thing in this situation, it just reverses the gender roles.

I do have Lots More Settlers and it adjusts the genders of spawned settlers to the users preference so may well be what is screwing up Doc's hard work. No biggie anyway.

Idea :

Im guessing that NPC in F4 do like any other Bethesda game and follow some daily routine right ?

So would it be possible to make them have sex once-twice a day just like working, eating etc ? 

It's possible but it will be very time-consuming and dangerous (high risk of incompatibility with other mods) to edit vanilla AI packages.

And even then, you wouldn't still get much more realistic anyways, NPC's AI is just not very smart. 

yes, if they think you're not around :)

Makes for easy headshot targets

That's pretty cool. I always thought, raiders were pretty tame/prude for being wasted scum, so this increases Immersion by ten at least :)

Now a mod that makes them smoke and drink (more) ... but I think, that's not the scope of your mod. Thank you very much.

(No big fan of headshots while sneaking, I'd love if FO4 allowed more sneaky quests, but usually it's "go there and kill someone")

Doc, I've seen people reporting the issue below in various threads, although personally I have never experienced myself in all my tests. I know Four-Play already has all the gender handling so it shouldn't matter which gender gets put in a0 or a1.- the only way a female can be put in aggressive if if it's female - female

Yeah... and with Crazy's Mod the weapon automaticaly sheathed. Yep with Autonomy the Roles get switched, stripping woks fine on everyone except McCready.

Great job, great mod! I do have one problem, though it could be a problem I've caused on my hand, I use the Companion "Heather" and for some reason she is the one banging everyone I come across, especially Duke(I stole his powerarmor) 

The problem is that she can end up finding a partner 100's of meters/fo4 units away, so she basically teleporting away from me every now and then.

This is not really a problem, more comedical, but I have a town that has 90% prostitutes and a few male settlers, 90% the men gets humped by the prostitutes.

Is there some sort of XY'ish code to patent npc's from different gender, which can give them a different behaviour? 

Or is it completely random?

Hey Vinfamy.

Would it be possible at this early venture to have some kind of faction check, or some such to keep my companion from warping ahead of me somewhere and boning some random raider or triggerman before I am ready to start that fight.

While I love the fact that Piper is an unrepentant sloot. Her constantly warping ahead and through locked doors to bone the enemy is starting to get problematic.:}

Maybe just lock the active companion out altogether from autonomyu for now.

Great job, great mod! I do have one problem, though it could be a problem I've caused on my hand, I use the Companion "Heather" and for some reason she is the one banging everyone I come across, especially Duke(I stole his powerarmor) 

The problem is that she can end up finding a partner 100's of meters/fo4 units away, so she basically teleporting away from me every now and then.

Hey Vinfamy.

While I love the fact that Piper is an unrepentant sloot. Her constantly warping ahead and through locked doors to bone the enemy is starting to get problematic.:}

Maybe just lock the active companion out altogether from autonomyu for now.

Your companion is taking one for the team, distracting the enemy so that you can headshot them  :D

I'll add an 'MCM' option after the timeout menu to exclude companion in the next version. 

Great mod, but I've observed that the stripping and redressing for the NPCs seem to be borked. After having sex, they continue to remain naked.

It's a known issue with the framework. Happens mostly to leveled human enemies. 

Nothing can be done on my end. Hopefully, this will be resolved in time with the newer updates of Four-Play