Mods for capturing NPCs as slaves

bonafidemetal

Hey Folks.

I'm new to Sexout but I've spent quite a lot of time messing around with Lovers for TESIV: Oblivion, and one of my favorite mods is LoversSlaveTrade.

My question is, is there any robust mod for New Vegas that achieves the same or comparable functionality? 

The specific functionality I'm after would be:

• Capture any NPC, and convert NPCs that are non persistent to persistent (gotta love putting some dirty raider in his/her place right?).
  • Train those NPCs via sex.
  • NPCs have more functions/options once broken in, and also address you respectfully.
  • Ability to whore out NPCs for profit or sell them outright for a lump sum, or just keep them as private sex slaves.

And thats it! Simple and to the point, no frills, no underground slaver bunkers, nothing like that. Ive done some browsing and both Unethical Deeds and Simple NPC Slavery Mod fit the bill mostly, but UD is kinda heavyweight and comes with a lot of extra stuff attached, and Simple NPC Slavery is good but as far as Ive tested, it seems to remove the ability to have sex with your slaves after you've broken them in, which means I cant keep them as sex slaves after the fact. Are these two my only options or are there other mods that Ive missed?

Archived