aMidianBorn Book of Silence patches - Armors

View File

I have hidden these files from Skyrim Nexus to the request of the mod authors because they have deemed it inappropriate for it to be on Skyrim Nexus. They have revoked their permissions but have kindly allowed me to upload it in more private forums like LL.

Upcoming patches:
Nexus User-nisetanaka's Bikini series
Check out Nisetanaka's new mod, a compilation of his previous works and new ones for leather and hide with a slight promise of an orcish and elven bikini of his making:
The Amazing World of Bikini Armor
I will now switch on planning to create the AMB patch on this new compilation and giving it a CCOR Breakdown recipes and toggles and Frostfall WEAR system default values for compatibility. No ETA at the moment as I wait for the mod to be in a more stable version according to kofman.

I've been allowed to host these AMB patches back on Nexus please check them out thank you!:

Elvenia - AMB Description Page from Nexus:

0m1SsSq.gif

Description:
This is an esp replacer to allow Elvenia Armor to add a 2nd set of armor and bow using Elven Thalmor textures from the aMidianBorn Book of Silence Content Addon by Cabal120/AMB team and kryptopyr. Makes it compatible and consistent with mods like Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade, Guard Dialogue Overhaul, Weapon and Armor Fixes Remade, Clothing and Clutter Fixes and Immersive Jewelry. For a complete list of tweaks and edits, please check the changelog.

Requirements:
Elvenia
by gutris1

aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Content Addon install instructions here -> http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=2678959
by Cabal120/AMB team and kryptopyr

Installation:

Check out other mods I created a patch of:
CN Accessories Beast race and Unenchanted Craftable
Technicolor Alchemy Overhaul - CACO patch
aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Truly Light Glass(F)
aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Ebokini
Remodeled Armor by CT77 standalone - fixes and compatibility

Mods used in screenshots:
-Clarity ENB
-ApachiiHair
-Noble Skyrim by Shutt3r
-SMIM
-HaloPoser + Poser Hotkeys
-Realistic Water Two
-Myst's RaceMenu Presets - Nord Female 'Snow'

Permissions:
I do not hold any right to any assets used by this mod and any file bundled with this mod is only allowed to be here by the original authors. If you wish to make use of them, please contact them by going to their profile and sending a message. However you can change edit or tweak this patch in whatever way you like without crediting me but make sure you credit the rightful authors who have given me permission to upload this patch.

Credits:
Bethesda
Cabal120/AMB team - AMB
mator - MergePlugins
Eckss - GDO
kryptopyr - CCOR, WAFR, CCF
gutris1 - Elvenia
elminsterau -Xedit
skyui and unofficial patches team

Ebokini - AMB Description Page from Nexus:

0m1SsSq.gif

Description:
This is an esp replacer to allow Ebokini Armor to add 2 more sets of armor, crossbow and bolt using Ebony Gold and Ebony Silver textures from the aMidianBorn Book of Silence Content Addon by Cabal120/AMB team and kryptopyr. Makes it compatible and consistent with mods like Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade, Guard Dialogue Overhaul, Weapon and Armor Fixes Remade, Clothing and Clutter Fixes and Immersive Jewelry. For a complete list of tweaks and edits, please check the changelog.

Requirements:
Ebokini
by gutris1

aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Content Addon install instructions here -> http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=2678959
by Cabal120/AMB team and kryptopyr

Installation:

Check out other mods I created a patch of:
Remodeled Armor by CT77 standalone - fixes and compatibility
CN Accessories Beast race and Unenchanted Craftable
Technicolor Alchemy Overhaul - CACO patch
aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Truly Light Glass(F)
aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Elvenia
83019-0-1490809234.jpg
Mods used in screenshots:
-Clarity ENB
-ApachiiHair
-Noble Skyrim by Shutt3r
-HaloPoser + Poser Hotkeys
-Myst's RaceMenu Presets - Nord Female 'Snow'
-El Men's Underwear

Permissions:
I do not hold any right to any assets used by this mod and any file
bundled with this mod is only allowed to be here by the original
authors. If you wish to make use of them, please contact them by going
to their profile and sending a message. However you can change edit or
tweak this patch in whatever way you like without crediting me but make
sure you credit the rightful authors who have given me permission to
upload this patch.

Credits:
Bethesda
Cabal120/AMB team - AMB
mator - MergePlugins
Eckss - GDO
kryptopyr - CCOR, WAFR, CCF
gutris1 - Ebokini
elminsterau -Xedit
skyui and unofficial patches team

Since when has Cabal had issues with bikini stuff?

Has he not perused the pictures of his own files lately?

It wasn't him that revoked the permission. I thought it best not to reveal her name but your reaction is making me think twice now.

Well frankly it doesn't make much sense that bikini armor that is freely on Nexus without issue and Cabal's absurdly good retexts that are freely on Nexus without issue cannot be integrated and streamlined in the same fashion without someone getting butthurt.

Something is rotten in Denmark.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...