HDT belly clipping through back

Lugubrious0ne

Hi friends, not a major issue here, but a persistent one:

Basically, using KNIGHTMARE077's Bounce & Jiggles setup from the Nexus (but also with any HDT belly setup I've tried, as far as I can remember) I have an issue with the belly clipping through my character's back/booty when running, sometimes even when walking. Especially in conjunction with the huge belly that the 'Fill Her Up' mod gives, this can look pretty weird: think a 'triangle' of belly poking through the model's back.

Is there any way I can tone down this effect, and/or the belly physics in general (even the bounce when jumping or moving side-to-side is a bit much) without sacrificing my HDT belly entirely?

Not sure what further info would be relevant here. I am using CBBE curvy as my body, and have no other problems with HDT apart from this.

Thanks for any help!

Many thanks! I've done as you said and the problem is solved. However, the new bounce settings are a little more...conservative than what I had before. If I go back to my previous 'hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml' file and used it with the Flimsy Ragdolls skeleton, will I be back to square one on the belly issue? If that is the case, I can definitely live with the less bouncy bounce that Ooh La La gives me.

Another question regarding the files posted (which are great by the way, don't get me wrong!) - am I losing some functionality running your .XML with a CBBE body? No reason for CBBE over UNP, it's just what I've always used.

Not sure how your physics are supposed to look so I don't have a point of comparison. 

EDIT:  Have been experimenting, and it seems that with the altered setup (which is everything from KNIGHTMARE077's Bounce & Jiggles, overwritten with the Ooh La La XML and Flimsy Ragdolls skeleton) I lose pretty much all functionality apart from HDT breasts and butt. I guess this might be because I'm using CBBE rather than UNP, but I really don't want to change that.

In the meantime I have gone back to a B&J XML without HDT belly, as nothing I have done has stopped the 'inward belly' clipping. I have also tried the solution from here using Just For Fun, with no better results. This is the ONLY HDT feature that isn't working correctly for me now - I have HDT hair, cloaks, boobs, vag, etc. But no belly.

Archived