Four-Play Vanilla Fudge

View File

Update 22 Nov 19: All my mods for Skyrim, Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 are up for adoptions. All their source code is included in the download packages and can be used in whatever way any other modders see fit - no need to ask me for permission. I have retired from Bethesda games' modding to focus on my own indie game project LifePlay (check it out here, it's an life simulation RPG on Unreal Engine. It's also moddable and open-source, and completely free.).

-----------------------------------------------------

Bang your way to get past speech checks or ask for sex as any quest's reward. Or offer your companion in your place. Or sleep with your companion.

Click on Follow this file above to keep up-to-date with this mod's developments

Inspired by SexLab Solutions by Bromm83 and WraithSlayer - but adapted to Fallout 4's dialogue wheel system (no vanilla records were changed - for maximum compatibility).

Pass a speech check using your sexuality
Every time a speech check option show up, you'll see the notification "Should I use my sexuality?". From here, if you select the persuade option within five seconds (by default), you'll flirt instead (same vanilla dialogue but with Flirting face expression). If you don't want to flirt/ just want to use your Charisma, wait 5 seconds (the message "Maybe not ... " will show up) and proceed with the dialogue normally.

If you flirted, as soon as the vanilla dialogue finishes, Vanilla Fudge will kick in seamlessly and the person you flirted with will ask for sex.

Ask for sex as quest reward (thank you, KitKatKseniya, for the suggestion)
The NPC who you talk to complete each quest in the game will offer his/her body as reward for your efforts.

Lovers' Embrace (requested by many LL members)
Once a day, if you sleep with a companion around, they will offer to have sex with you.

Future Features to be Added:

• The generic dialogues that the quest giver/ speech challenger says to ask for sex are pretty much placeholders while I work on completing the main features of the mod. Eventually, they will all be replaced by specific unique dialogues based on the NPC and the quest just like Solutions to provide more context, plot and immersion.
  • Once you sleep with someone once, that person becomes your lover/ fuckbuddy and you can return for more
  • Not 100% success chance with flirting - based on sexual orientation and arousal perhaps, which I have to wait for later versions of Four-Play and SexTec Aroused

Installation:
With any mod manager or manually extract into the Data folder. No need to do the quicksave and load thing.

Requirement:
Four-Play - read my installation guide for help

Recommended:
Vinfamy's Control Panel - gives you some customization options
Four-Play Community Patch

Permission:

To support an open creative environment, I have a very open permission policy for all my mods and their sources: you can do whatever you want with them without needing my permission, as long as the content you end up producing is completely legal. Specifically, my mods and their sources must not be used, modified, patched or republished in any capacity that involves the sexual depiction of minors or anyone that looks like minors.

This mod has its own check to block child actors from being involved in any sex scenes. In combination with Four-Play and Four-Play Community Patch's block, there is zero chance that a user could accidentally trigger a sex scene involving a child. I do not condone and in factly strict prohibit any patches, modifications and redistributions of this mod that involves sexual depiction of children and would like to distance myself, as well as everyone working with me and whose work this mod makes use of, from any individuals who might be making those illegal patches.

All comments, feedbacks and suggestions welcome as always :)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/04/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Four-Play

Edited by CPU

Hi

Tried the mod  but the notification doesnt show up im using the "full dialog interface" mod.......

thank you

Maybe FDI just hides notifications from the game? That's the best case scenario, in which case you can just persuade within 5 seconds of a speech check dialogue option appearing and the mod should work normally.

Or FDI is fiddling around with vanilla dialogue system itself - in which case it will be incompatible with this mod and likely 99% of all sex mods to be released in the future that have any dialogues. Try disable FDI?

I run FDI.  I saw the display you flirt shamelessly while doing the normal persuade choices.  Then afer I could have sex with the NPC.  I did not see any choices until the end.  A lot of people run FDI hopefully you can come up with a fix for the dialogue choices, but it worked!  Very nice to have sex bribery possible.  Very immersive!

oK thanks maybe its because i havent anybody to persuade my test toon is level 141 no more persuasions and at first i thought  the option was there in any talk to  an NPC my fault......i will try again with a new character

Edit: ok it works found somebody to persuade.........

I run FDI.  I saw the display you flirt shamelessly while doing the normal persuade choices.  Then afer I could have sex with the NPC.  I did not see any choices until the end.  A lot of people run FDI hopefully you can come up with a fix for the dialogue choices, but it worked!  Very nice to have sex bribery possible.  Very immersive!

oK thanks maybe its because i havent anybody to persuade my test toon is level 141 no more persuasions and at first i thought  the option was there in any talk to  an NPC my fault......i will try again with a new character

Well, if everything works (sex choices are supposed to show up at the end not during the vanilla dialogue- the vanilla persuade dialogues were not changed, the actor simply has a flirting face expression), then there are no conflict with FDI. It just hides the "Should I use my sexuality?" notification for some reason - why is not critical to the mod, but I'll try to find out why

Well, if everything works (sex choices are supposed to show up at the end not during the vanilla dialogue- the vanilla persuade dialogues were not changed, the actor simply has a flirting face expression), then there are no conflict with FDI. It just hides the "Should I use my sexuality?" notification for some reason - why is not critical to the mod, but I'll try to find out why

No sorry it hides nothing i used the mod  in normal speech not a persuation speech so all is ok with FDI ....no conflict

hi and thank you for this!

this is a global script mod? does it work with Far Harbor or Nuka World?

Yes, it should work with all DLCs, even mods if they use the same persuade mechanic as Bethesda

As with Four Play Autonomy - neither PC nor NPC remove their clothing while getting it on. 

You're missing F4SE. The latest version of Four-Play requires F4SE. 

No, im not :(

Do the test NPCs in the 'coc 4test' console command room remove their clothes? 

Stripping is almost certainly a Four-Play framework issue, and because the stripping function in Four-Play was recently changed from no-F4SE to F4SE-dependent, F4SE is the prime suspect. none of my mods are responsible for stripping - they merely set up the 'context' for the sex, everything related to the sex scenes itself are handled by Four-Play

Did you upgrade from one version of Four-Play to another? Upgrading from a non-F4SE version to a F4SE-dependent version might cause problems.

Thanks for sharing.  DL'ing now and going to check it out, although since I play a male PC, I'll have to wait for the female quest givers...if any I guess.

Was wondering, since you seem to have a good handle on things, whether you could PATCH this mod to include animations instead of the dark screen that happens now?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21040/?

This mod works really well without animations to add "adult" content.

So.....is it doable?

Do the test NPCs in the 'coc 4test' console command room remove their clothes? 

You are talking magic to me. I will have to try that.

Stripping is almost certainly a Four-Play framework issue, and because the stripping function in Four-Play was recently changed from no-F4SE to F4SE-dependent, F4SE is the prime suspect. none of my mods are responsible for stripping - they merely set up the 'context' for the sex, everything related to the sex scenes itself are handled by Four-Play

I have F4SE and its up to date. I do have Four Play, Fudge, Autonomy and Prostitution submods. Four Play framework is first in the load order ( should it be ? ). 

Did you upgrade from one version of Four-Play to another? Upgrading from a non-F4SE version to a F4SE-dependent version might cause problems.

I have not, i literally just installed it for the first time. 

Version 1.1 Released - Sex as Quest Reward Added (based on suggestion by KitKatKseniya)

---

Coc 4test also have fully clothed animations. 

Could the fact that my HDD is on the verge of death have something to do with that ? 

Because I do have F4SE... 

I doubt your HDD has anything to do with it. I think most people's stripping problem has something to do with F4SE. Maybe ask DocClox in the Four-Play thread, he knows his framework much better than I do obviously. He's very busy but quite responsive. 

Version 1.1 Released - Sex as Quest Reward Added (based on suggestion by KitKatKseniya)

---

I doubt your HDD has anything to do with it. I think most people's stripping problem has something to do with F4SE. Maybe ask DocClox in the Four-Play thread, he knows his framework much better than I do obviously. He's very busy but quite responsive. 

I was thinking that this HDD thing might be the reason tht something is not loading. 

I wont bother him, i will just wait for new versions ... or maybe start from a clean save and see if that helps. 

Version 1.2 Released:

• Your companion will offer sex if you sleep in their vicinity
  • The 'Follow Me' dialogue option is fully complete and can be used for all speech checks/ companions/ quests.

Stripping and sex itself works without issues, in the test cell and in commonwealth. Autonomy works in the test cell, but does not work in the commonwealth, flirting and sex rewards don't work with vanilla fudge. Violate works in the test cell with no issues (except in some cases you die before you have a chance to surrender), but in commonwealth you never give up and just die instead. Prostitution and mindless sex works in the commonwealth, and orgies work in the test cell but not in the commonwealth. 

Since all the NPCs are not human in my game (except for the ones in the test cell), I'm thinking that custom races don't seem to be considered when choosing the NPCs, so any mods that edit NPCs to have different races are incompatible. I wonder if it would be possible to check if the NPC is a humanoid instead of strictly human, that would probably save some headache in the future :)

Stripping and sex itself works without issues, in the test cell and in commonwealth. Autonomy works in the test cell, but does not work in the commonwealth, flirting and sex rewards don't work with vanilla fudge. Violate works in the test cell with no issues (except in some cases you die before you have a chance to surrender), but in commonwealth you never give up and just die instead. Prostitution and mindless sex works in the commonwealth, and orgies work in the test cell but not in the commonwealth. 

Since all the NPCs are not human in my game (except for the ones in the test cell), I'm thinking that custom races don't seem to be considered when choosing the NPCs, so any mods that edit NPCs to have different races are incompatible. I wonder if it would be possible to check if the NPC is a humanoid instead of strictly human, that would probably save some headache in the future :)

Yes it's not working in the commonwealth for you because all your NPCs are not human

The check for race is temporary anyway

Eventually with all the non-human animation, such a check won't be necessary anymore and Four-Play will eventually have the functionality to determine the actor's race type and pick animation accordingly

ok so preston has sex perfectly fine but his default dialog wont come back. he just endlessly asks for sex.

EDIT got a temp fix so i can have him as a companion still. i disabled the .esp and asked him to follow and saved. then i re enabled the .esp and loaded the save. Looks like it fully reset his dialog, ill post again if it repeats.

ok so preston has sex perfectly fine but his default dialog wont come back. he just endlessly asks for sex.

Find another speech challenge/ finish another quest or misc objective/ sleep in a bed with your companion around to trigger another Fudge event and Preston should go back to normal