Before Reading Disclaimer:

I have not spent my time reading through the entire 12 pages of the thread

My problem could just be me and my potatoed game.

So I'm having follower trouble. Codsworth no longer follows me, after offering to exercise with me, the window to select which settlement to send him to appears, I tabbed out of it and he's now forever stuck in Sanctuary. I could talk, trade, cancel, or ask him to follow me, but no matter how many times I ask him to follow me, he just wanders around the town.

After giving up on Codsworth and forever accepting that he's now just my water dispenser every time I go home, Valentine is now going potato too. I tried asking him to hack a computer for me, and he walks up to the terminal, puts his hand on the keyboards, and is like "nah, but u no, good morning, sleep well? Great, u wana fok?" and I'm like "biach no I'm in the middle of a quest here" then the settlement thing pops up again, and this time he'll try to walk back all distraught because he thought that he was of no use to me. Regardless of the sorrow I feel and the attempts to call him back, everything fails.

What did I do wrong

Plz save me.

Hmmmmmm.........

Go into NMM & uncheck 4Play & see if they return to normal. If they do, 4Play is at fault. If they don't, it's most likely something else.

;)

Thanks for the reply but unfortunately it didn't work, Codsworth's "you should go home" dialogue is still everlasting and broken as always despite removing FP.

Somewhere along the way, after the Codsworth Incident, I downloaded the Multiple Followers Overhaul and had Piper and Valentine both follow me at the same time. A similar thing happened where Piper wanted my behind in the morning and for some reason she now still follows me but cannot be traded with as the conversation circle is the second one when you can ask about affinity, as opposed to the first one where you have the option of talk, trade, cancel.

Before Reading Disclaimer:

I have not spent my time reading through the entire 12 pages of the thread

My problem could just be me and my potatoed game.

So I'm having follower trouble. Codsworth no longer follows me, after offering to exercise with me, the window to select which settlement to send him to appears, I tabbed out of it and he's now forever stuck in Sanctuary. I could talk, trade, cancel, or ask him to follow me, but no matter how many times I ask him to follow me, he just wanders around the town.

After giving up on Codsworth and forever accepting that he's now just my water dispenser every time I go home, Valentine is now going potato too. I tried asking him to hack a computer for me, and he walks up to the terminal, puts his hand on the keyboards, and is like "nah, but u no, good morning, sleep well? Great, u wana fok?" and I'm like "biach no I'm in the middle of a quest here" then the settlement thing pops up again, and this time he'll try to walk back all distraught because he thought that he was of no use to me. Regardless of the sorrow I feel and the attempts to call him back, everything fails.

What did I do wrong

Plz save me.

Hmmmmmm.........

Go into NMM & uncheck 4Play & see if they return to normal. If they do, 4Play is at fault. If they don't, it's most likely something else.

;)

Thanks for the reply but unfortunately it didn't work, Codsworth's "you should go home" dialogue is still everlasting and broken as always despite removing FP.

Somewhere along the way, after the Codsworth Incident, I downloaded the Multiple Followers Overhaul and had Piper and Valentine both follow me at the same time. A similar thing happened where Piper wanted my behind in the morning and for some reason she now still follows me but cannot be traded with as the conversation circle is the second one when you can ask about affinity, as opposed to the first one where you have the option of talk, trade, cancel.

Multiple follower mods go dead last in your order.......

This is a fantastic mod (as are all of your mods, Vinfamy). 

I've seen a bug with McReady, that may apply to him, Danse, Currie, and Valentine.  The add affinity part of Vanilla Fudge doesn't check for the limits the game imposes on those particular NPCs - they all have affinity related personal quests.  I've tested it twice with McReady (two separate games: one male PC, one female PC) and once with Danse.  You can hit the "H" key to initiate sex, and jump past what should be a hard limit on their faction and end up not getting their faction quests.

• 3 weeks later...

I get the option "Should I use my sexuality" when a speech check comes up, but I never seem to be able to use this mod to pass them. Am I just failing all the possible speech checks or why won't it give me the option outlined in this mod?

Your charisma needs to be a certain level in the game for it to work properly. I'd try to get AT LEAST a charisma of 6 or above.

;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

sorry skipped to the end... lol

will it work with dogmeat? or a future thing?

Prostitution works & SexEmUp works. Not sure about any of the others.

;)

So um yeah, Vault Overseer from Vault 81 has literally been following me around to every bloody where in DC asking to reward me although she has... several times. She's like a crazy stalker now, pretty sure this is a scripting bug on her because it seems she shows up after every completed quest offering for another round, blowing off her duties at Vault 81... literally.

• 1 month later...

@vinfamy, I have a question(feel free to ignore if it bothers you OR I didn`t look for it enough), but how's progress on quest integration(as in lore-friendly dialogue)? I know that I ain't getting a release date per se, but I'd reeeaaaally like to know how's it coming along... I Played shit tons of New Vegas after the lore-friendly sex mod was released, and I'm currently waiting for one on Fallout4 in order to play through it again...

• 2 weeks later...

I have a small issue: Sometimes (most of the times actually) sex will not initiate. The characters stand still and naked doing nothing.

I have followed the precedured as described here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/

And YES, i have downloaded and installed the community patch. It appears as FP 2_6_1 runtime neutral in the NMM.

On 7.12.2017 at 6:04 PM, Ghostman7nz said:

Well it appears that the recent changes to F4SE, because of the destructive patches from failthesda, have broken the scripts for violate, autonomy, and vanilla fudge. The settings no longer seem to have any effect on the mods and many function have become stuck in a perpetual loop.

I can Confirm these Bugs.

Yup, same as other people are reporting, this mod is broken currently. Waiting 5 seconds does nothing, changing the timer in the control panel doesn't help either. No matter how long I wait or what I do, the NPC always asks for sex afterwards. It's a shame because of course vinfamy's work is really appreciated, but as of right now it's not usable really. Sorry! :frown:

Edit - Should mention, also trying to disable the mod in the control panel doesn't work. I hit Disable on Vanilla Fudge > Speech Checks, and it still keeps doing it.

Also chiming in to confirm not working right now. You can still technically use the mod, but every NPC you pass a speech check with will ask for sex no matter what you apply in settings. Saying no each time isn't a huge dealbreaker until it gets updated along with the control panel, but still. At least the setting to only get it to work for a certain sex applies correctly.

I've noticed that the VF features aren't working properly.  I sometimes get "should I use my sexuality" prompts when there is no Charisma check option in the dialog.   Also, on prompts that DO have a Charisma check, even if I do not chose the Charisma choice, or if I wait until after the timer to respond, it still acts as if I flirted.  The flirted popup doesn't show up, but the NPC still acts as if they 'did me a favor'.

• 3 weeks later...

Great job on the mod, now here is the bug I found LOL

When i sleep, with no companion, I get the dialog. Maybe you should talk to your companion, Depending how far Dogmeat is from me he will show up and need sex, and he is back as my companion.  If I send him back home, he will walk off toward home, but if I sleep, he is back as my companion again, wanting sex.

I can stop the companion thing with the control panel, by stopping companion wakeup sex, just thought you might want to know problem anyway.

Is there any way someone can get a working patch for Heather Casdin? For those that don't know it's by the same mod author that gave us Willow in New Vegas and she get's bricked by FourPlay mods currently as the dialogues that are supposed to incite sex acts (such as the ones from Vanilla Fudge) break her AI package and render her permanently unable to follow you ever again.

Would be incredibly grateful to anyone who know of how to get this working with her. She's very fleshed out as a companion and having genuine sex at the end of her romance quest just like the SexoutWillow patch would make this amazing.

3 hours ago, Torchwood said:

Is there any way someone can get a working patch for Heather Casdin? For those that don't know it's by the same mod author that gave us Willow in New Vegas and she get's bricked by FourPlay mods currently as the dialogues that are supposed to incite sex acts (such as the ones from Vanilla Fudge) break her AI package and render her permanently unable to follow you ever again.

Would be incredibly grateful to anyone who know of how to get this working with her. She's very fleshed out as a companion and having genuine sex at the end of her romance quest just like the SexoutWillow patch would make this amazing.

While not completely true, that fourplay mods brick Heather completely, there are a few that dont (for example, Wastelander's Rash and RSE do not brick Heather). The reason you will likely never see a patch though is because Heather was not created in the usual companion way - she is independent of the companion system that the vanilla followers use, which is why you can have Heather AND a vanilla companion at the same time, without using an unlimited followers mod. Not to get sidetracked, but her programming is different and as such, doesnt follow the usual model and it makes it extremely challenging to create a patch for her. Unless Llama offers to help with this, and Im sure that would be a big no, sadly, there isnt likely to be a fourplay patch for Heather's AI.