It doesn't always happen but a few times using the flirt shamelessly and then sex option will make the npc become a follower that you can't get rid of.  Last instance I had was on a new game, got to the Trudy/Wolfgang scene.  Used the flirt with Wolfgang had sex, then went to talk to Trudy used the flirt and sex on her killed Simone but Wolfgang was my follower and couldn't be killed.  Had to run back to Sanctuary take Codsworth on as a follower to release Wolfgang then killed him to finish the Trudy quest.

Is there a better way to release them since you can't talk to and release them like a true companion?

Hey there.

Got a problem with a guy called Fred. He usually hangs out just outside Concord at a cooking station, if you get there early the first time, he's about to kill a synth.

Anyway, I intervened, and he offered to reward me, which I did with sex.

Now he's following me around, I can't dismiss him as he's not a companion, no dialogue for that comes up. I don't have any companion mods running either.

Also, did another quest and after the usual dialogue, there was no offer of reward straight away. Only after a couple of minutes did the guy walk up to me and the reward dialogue flashed up for a second, then went away and now he's just standing there.

Also also, the breathing sounds after sex continue for up to 20 seconds after the characters have finished and redressed.

I just spoke to Doc Crocker for the first time, asking him about facial reconstruction.  After he gave his pitch, I selected the left option ("Maybe later"), and he replied normally.  However ... the dialog mode remained active for a few seconds, and the vanilla fudge sex menu appeared.  I didn't perform any speech checks, and I never activated any sex options with him.  Is this a bug?  

EDIT: I feel like this may have happened because there was a Misc quest associated with speaking to Doc Crocker for the first time, and I'd just invisibly completed that quest.  Perhaps there's a way to limit the quest-ending sex options to only appear in quests that involve a reward in the first place?  That would cut down on the chance of a weirdly placed sex discussion.  

I've also encountered the un-dismissable follower NPC problem, but I know you know about it and I trust a solution will be implemented in a later version.  

I just spoke to Doc Crocker for the first time, asking him about facial reconstruction.  After he gave his pitch, I selected the left option ("Maybe later"), and he replied normally.  However ... the dialog mode remained active for a few seconds, and the vanilla fudge sex menu appeared.  I didn't perform any speech checks, and I never activated any sex options with him.  Is this a bug?  

EDIT: I feel like this may have happened because there was a Misc quest associated with speaking to Doc Crocker for the first time, and I'd just invisibly completed that quest.  Perhaps there's a way to limit the quest-ending sex options to only appear in quests that involve a reward in the first place?  That would cut down on the chance of a weirdly placed sex discussion.  

I've also encountered the un-dismissable follower NPC problem, but I know you know about it and I trust a solution will be implemented in a later version.  

I've had this happen after completed little quests in vault 81. The doctor sought me out in the hallway after I gave blood, and the teacher propositioned me right after she gave me the comic book. I got the same choices right after a speech check in Diamond City.

Females seem to keep asking me for sex even after I say yes or no is this intended, a known bug or did I just fuck up something

I don't know if it's known, but Piper has asked me twice for sex and kept disappearing even though she was following me. The first time she went back to the Red Rocket outside of Sanctuary and the second back to Diamond City. Hopefully vinfamy can get this sorted out soon.

I'm not sure if it is related to this mod, so it is more a question if somebody else experienced this problem rather than a bug report.

I have problems with companions. It can happen with any of them. At same point they stop following - they just stand in one place. Making them stay and follow again doesn't fix it. Disable/enable also doesn't help. 

At one point I was looking at Deacon and he started doing the thing with his hands (the idle before the sex dialogue) and after we were done he was back to normal. But a bit later he broke again. Then I waited for the dialogue to trigger again looking at him, but it never did. I was wondering if this can happen when you sleep but the companion is further away and can't catch your attention. And at some point she/he enters a loop. Or something else? Or it can be completely unrelated to this mod. I'll do some more testing to see if the problem continues without it. 

I'm also having problems with companions wandering off on their own with this mod installed. Vinfamy said he had to temporarily dismiss followers in order to present the sex dialogue and re-recuit them after sex, so I guess maybe if you somehow did not engage in the dialogue after it triggered the follower would just stay dismissed and walk away? This, combined with the other problem that mariotx mentioned (that followers would keep asking for sex regardless of what you just chose), could explain why followers seems to just randomly wander off.

I'm also having problems with companions wandering off on their own with this mod installed.

I had Everyone's Best Friend installed and after sleep the human companion get's auto-dismissed. Used console commands to find them and re-recruitthem. Removing the mod fixed that. Right now the problem is that they just stand in one place, if I start a dialogue I see the option Stay - the game thinks they are following. I'll try the dismiss - re-recruit trick tonight.

Like several people, I've had issues with Piper repeatedly asking if this spot is private enough, even during sex.

Other than that everything seems to work okay! Shame about the Everyone's Best Friend bug...was looking forward to using that...

EDIT: Just talking to a custom companion (not hiring them), and then sleeping will cause them to ask you if you want to have sex even though you didn't hire them. Piper became unrecruitable after this, had to disable mod to re-recruit her then enable again.

Hey, finished a playthrough with this mod installed, thought I'd offer my feedback. This will include my entire opinion - the good, the bad and the ugly. 

[The Good]

- When it works, it works

• Makes speech checks much easier
  • Expands upon romancing a companion

-Very lore friendly

[The Bad]

-Fairly buggy

• "Should I use my sexuality" and "Maybe not..." don't always appear when they should, sometimes one would appear and not the other
  • "Should I use my sexuality" and "Maybe not..." sometimes appear when there is no speech check
  • "Sex Menu" commonly displayed when talking to npcs for the first time
  • "Sex Menu" commonly displayed on subsequent npcs after refusing sex with first npc

-Flavor text is the same for every scenario; quest reward, sleep with companion, speech text

[The Ugly]

-Shaun kept asking for sex :(

-Broke Piper for me :(

^Piper was being affecting by the third bullet point in my bugs and got downed in combat, after which she would no longer follow me. I know that to be a vanilla bug, but I think that her having an unresolved 4P prompt before being downed caused her to lose the ability to walk permanently, nothing that I tried fixed her.

*I've already tried literally everything that I could find that would help and this is the only mod I had which could have conceivably perma-broke Piper. I've already unistalled the mods I don't want for my next playthrough so I won't be able to do any more testing on that save

[suggestions]

-Make more context-specific flavor text (the default text is fine for random npcs, but lacking for lovers)

-Add a timer of sorts to the Sex Menu that auto-resolves it to "no" after a set amount of time (might fix the issue of unresolved sex prompts)

-Please dear god make it so that this doesn't work on Shaun

Hi!

First of all, awesome mod! Thanks for your work.

Secondly, I have a request, if you're so inclined. I know that DocClox has included a lower function into the Four-Play framework to allow female and male actors to switch position, automatically equipping a strap-on on the female. I would absolutely love if your mod could give the option of choosing the "female" role for a male player with a female companion, or at least include it in the random cycle of sex animations.

Here is the aforementioned function (from Four-Play's description by DocClox):

function four_play_main(Actor a0, Idle i0, Actor a1=None, Idle i1=None, keyword arch0=none, keyword arch1=none, objectreference start_mark=none, float duration=30.0)

This is a lower level function. Actors a0 and a1 are used in the male and female position respectively, So if you want your female PC to ream Kellogg with a strapon, this is the one to call. Both idles are specified separately, and in principle can take any animation supplied. The Arch parameters are facial animation archetypes intended to change the expression, duration is how long the animation lasts and start_mark is broken and should not be used.

Getting the option of some female-on-male strap-on action in your mod would truly make it perfect for me.

Cheers!

Edit: I have tested lesbian strap-on scenes in Four-Play's test cell, it works rather well. I have also been able to get my male player character to assume the female position with Kellog in the test cell, so I guess that role-reversal might be theoretically doable within the current framework?

Hi!

First of all, awesome mod! Thanks for your work.

Secondly, I have a request, if you're so inclined. I know that DocClox has included a lower function into the Four-Play framework to allow female and male actors to switch position, automatically equipping a strap-on on the female. I would absolutely love if your mod could give the option of choosing the "female" role for a male player with a female companion, or at least include it in the random cycle of sex animations.

Here is the aforementioned function (from Four-Play's description by DocClox):

function four_play_main(Actor a0, Idle i0, Actor a1=None, Idle i1=None, keyword arch0=none, keyword arch1=none, objectreference start_mark=none, float duration=30.0)

This is a lower level function. Actors a0 and a1 are used in the male and female position respectively, So if you want your female PC to ream Kellogg with a strapon, this is the one to call. Both idles are specified separately, and in principle can take any animation supplied. The Arch parameters are facial animation archetypes intended to change the expression, duration is how long the animation lasts and start_mark is broken and should not be used.

Getting the option of some female-on-male strap-on action in your mod would truly make it perfect for me.

Cheers!

Edit: I have tested lesbian strap-on scenes in Four-Play's test cell, it works rather well. I have also been able to get my male player character to assume the female position with Kellog in the test cell, so I guess that role-reversal might be theoretically doable within the current framework?

All that FPVF does is call (or tigger?) the animation sequence through Four-Play's framework, true, it does set the actors roles but it'd make more sense to have swapping done by the framework so that your preferences are consistent across all Four-Play mods.

I'm not sure though, but if there's a console command that can reverse roles you might be able to hot-key it using a mod like This. However, I doubt that the framework supports real-time role-swapping in its current stage. You'd have to check with DocClox on this one mate.

Best of luck!

Hello, not sure if this is the right spot to post this, but I'm unable to initiate sex with one companion, but can with others. I think this has to do with installing the mod as my companion and I were using power armor. When I try to initiate sex via sleep-wake-up conversation, it gives me a notification saying "4play blocked- one or more actors wearing power armor" even though none of us are in power armor. I tried it with another companion and it works. 

Is there a way to force the game to recognise that I'm not in power armor anymore?

Hello, not sure if this is the right spot to post this, but I'm unable to initiate sex with one companion, but can with others. I think this has to do with installing the mod as my companion and I were using power armor. When I try to initiate sex via sleep-wake-up conversation, it gives me a notification saying "4play blocked- one or more actors wearing power armor" even though none of us are in power armor. I tried it with another companion and it works. 

Is there a way to force the game to recognise that I'm not in power armor anymore?

A clean save is your best bet.

uninstall FPVF, start game, save, reload last save, save again, quit game, reinstall mod, start game, save, reload. enjoy

Make sure you're not in a power armor this time around, better yet, dismiss your followers before installing the mod.

Good Luck,

Ok found the proper page to post :D.

So, is there a way to restrict the aggressive animations?  Over half the time my companion wants to sleep with me one of us ends up yelling random raider quotes at the other.

Last, im having an issue that when my companion asks for sex after we sleep, I have to keep cycling empty dialogue till I get to the choice, then the actors don't undress till after the sex scene.

I am having a very strange problem and I'm not sure how to fix it.  The whole thing seems to work intermittently in very frustrating ways.  So, when I first get everything installed as instructed they have sex with their clothes on, then get undressed after the scene.  If I load a fresh save, fiddle with the load order and, try exit save and, quick save, etc then sometimes I get the system working flawlessly.  But, without fail, if I leave my game it will all be back to no stripping when I load my game up again.

Using things like the guns to directly start an animation works flawlessly regardless but going through vanilla fudge or violate or anything like that it all breaks down.  Is there anything you can suggest?  

I am having a very strange problem and I'm not sure how to fix it.  The whole thing seems to work intermittently in very frustrating ways.  So, when I first get everything installed as instructed they have sex with their clothes on, then get undressed after the scene.  If I load a fresh save, fiddle with the load order and, try exit save and, quick save, etc then sometimes I get the system working flawlessly.  But, without fail, if I leave my game it will all be back to no stripping when I load my game up again.

Using things like the guns to directly start an animation works flawlessly regardless but going through vanilla fudge or violate or anything like that it all breaks down.  Is there anything you can suggest?  

4 Play requires heavily modified INI files.

:)

Copy and paste SKSE stuffs into your game folder again and make sure that Steam doesn't constantly verify your game's files (hence constantly overwriting the SKSE stuffs with vanilla stuffs)