ok so preston has sex perfectly fine but his default dialog wont come back. he just endlessly asks for sex.

Find another speech challenge/ finish another quest or misc objective/ sleep in a bed with your companion around to trigger another Fudge event and Preston should go back to normal

LOL just updated my post. thanks for telling me an easier way to fix it though, thanks

I had a problem with Cito the ape guy in NukaWorld Safari area, he seemed, I tried for sex and it didn't work, they stripped but just stood there. I probably screwed something up, I'll look into that tomorrow. But from then on he just wanted to know if here was private enough for sex. I accidently killed one of his gorilla family. I couldn't complete the quest so I turned off Vanilla fudge. So then he just kept saying "Cito no want to speak to you!" and followed me across the Commonwealth as he also had somehow become my companion. I couldn't kill him or dismiss him so I hired another companion then killed him, quest complete problem solved :)

I had a problem with Cito the ape guy in NukaWorld Safari area, he seemed, I tried for sex and it didn't work, they stripped but just stood there. I probably screwed something up, I'll look into that tomorrow. But from then on he just wanted to know if here was private enough for sex. I accidently killed one of his gorilla family. I couldn't complete the quest so I turned off Vanilla fudge. So then he just kept saying "Cito no want to speak to you!" and followed me across the Commonwealth as he also had somehow become my companion. I couldn't kill him or dismiss him so I hired another companion then killed him, quest complete problem solved :)

Stripping but then standing idled is probably due to missing animation files.

Are you using Leito's new animations with my compatibility patch?

Really like the idea of this mod.

But the duration of the animation only takes like 30sec and i don't know how to change it ?

can someone help ?

PS: I already installed Mindless for longer animation but i think it's only when used the sex pistole :/

You'll have to wait for Four-Play framework itself to have a duration customization option. Sorry

Adding a menu for Vanilla Fudge like Mindless would be too immersion breaking for some people.

Stripping but then standing idled is probably due to missing animation files.

Are you using Leito's new animations with my compatibility patch?

Really like the idea of this mod.

But the duration of the animation only takes like 30sec and i don't know how to change it ?

can someone help ?

PS: I already installed Mindless for longer animation but i think it's only when used the sex pistole :/

You'll have to wait for Four-Play framework itself to have a duration customization option. Sorry

Adding a menu for Vanilla Fudge like Mindless would be too immersion breaking for some people.

I see.

So i guess we have to wait then :D

Thank you anyway :)

Mods working great:)...one item to look at though, on a couple dif characters, 1st time I talked to Carla and had the sppech sexuality thing.. she became a follower and there is no way to dismiss her.

It's a known issue with the Follow me option. Will be fixed in the next version.

For now, you can dismiss her by triggering another Vanilla Fudge event, so completing another quest/ misc objective/ sleep with your companion/ convince another person with sex will resolve the issue

i installed everything that was needed. but every time i try something nothing happens. for example if i go to sleep and they offer me sex the main character and the companion jsut stand there awkwardly looking at ech other and afterwards the companion just walks away. i even went into the test room and there it does not work aswell. any idea why its like this?

i have F4SE's latest version installed

i installed everything that was needed. but every time i try something nothing happens. for example if i go to sleep and they offer me sex the main character and the companion jsut stand there awkwardly looking at ech other and afterwards the companion just walks away. i even went into the test room and there it does not work aswell. any idea why its like this?

Sounds like a problem with missing animation files. Everything works according to plan, except the actual animation data is not there.

Follow the instructions in my installation guide in my signature depending on which mod manager you use.

Make sure you install Leito's animation pack and use my compatibility patch with it, while disabling Crazy's animation pack.  

I normally keep Cait naked (I mean, who doesn't?), but after she offered sex and we did the deed, suddenly her old clothes reappeared! I'm not sure if there's a way around this, though I'd like not to have to undress her again every time we get it on.

PS: Oh wait, it's not Four-Play framework causing it, it's Vanilla Fudge. What happended is because in vanilla game, when an NPC is your follower, they don't force greet or talk as soon as you activate them (you command them instead) so I had to temporarily dismiss them and then recruit them again after sex.

Not entirely sure if there is anyway to get around this. Although you can edit my script to include a unequipall() line at the end of the scene - all my source is included in the download

PS: Oh wait, it's not Four-Play framework causing it, it's Vanilla Fudge. What happended is because in vanilla game, when an NPC is your follower, they don't force greet or talk as soon as you activate them (you command them instead) so I had to temporarily dismiss them and then recruit them again after sex.

Not entirely sure if there is anyway to get around this. Although you can edit my script to include a unequipall() line at the end of the scene - all my source is included in the download

after sex with a companion (after sleep) you have to re recruit your companion (at least with EFF, is the "main" companion)

Explained above. Good to know that EFF interrupts it. I'll see if there is an alternative method of doing this. 

after sex with a companion (after sleep) you have to re recruit your companion (at least with EFF, is the "main" companion)

Explained above. Good to know that EFF interrupts it. I'll see if there is an alternative method of doing this. 

whops! must have missed that post. well its not a big problem EFF gives you a quick recruit otion were you press X in the controller.  (don´t know about keyboard)

Don´t the followers aproach you automatically when the affinity milestones are reached? (250, 500, 750, 1000 affinity) can´t something similar be used?

Any chance of a change from you moving to the character to the character moving to you.

I've had it a couple of times that I initiate the deed on a flat surface with nothing around and end up with them walking off to go up a ladder, step on a sloped surface or something else and then it kicks off the act (which on an uneven surface means the animations doesn't line up).

Sounds like a problem with missing animation files. Everything works according to plan, except the actual animation data is not there.

Follow the instructions in my installation guide in my signature depending on which mod manager you use.

Make sure you install Leito's animation pack and use my compatibility patch with it, while disabling Crazy's animation pack.  

I use nexus mod manager to install all my mods. i use leito's animation mod and i installed your patch aswell. but the error keeps occurring.

Any chance of a change from you moving to the character to the character moving to you.

I've had it a couple of times that I initiate the deed on a flat surface with nothing around and end up with them walking off to go up a ladder, step on a sloped surface or something else and then it kicks off the act (which on an uneven surface means the animations doesn't line up).

Not handled by this mod. Doc coded in the framework for the sex to always happen where the male actor stands. 

Please follow the instructions in my installation guide (signature) 

Really great work here.  My issue seems unique.  When I sleep and wake, Piper offers sex.  Great!  When I click yes, I get a message "4Play: Blocked - One or more actors is wearing Power Armor."  The thing is, neither of us are.  In fact, I tried with neither one of us having any equipment at all and I still get the error.  Thoughts?  I am using Four-Play version 0.7.

Update: I started playing around with the test cell in Four-Play and found a "Can Opener" admin feature that specifically addresses actors in power armor.  Maybe that's where the issue is?  Regardless, some of the tests aren't working for me and I'm posting in Doc's support forum to address.  It may make sense for me to try to resolve that first and see if it addresses the issue I describe above.

Is the timer in Vanilla Fudge for -"Should I use my Sexuality?" to "Maybe Not" timescale dependent?  I'm using More Complex Wasteland which lets you set timescale for the game.  It's currently set to a static 5 and I think the Fallout 4 default is 20.  Sometimes I see the maybe not, but sometimes it takes a long time for it to come up  (more than 20 seconds without seeing the message).  It works fine if you want to have sex with the NPC but is a bit problematic if you don't.  Not sure if there is any solution other than for me to keep the vanilla timescale settings.

I think VF likes to fight with EFF, every time an VF event pops up I gain a new follower, even if I say no they become a follower.

Could be something I missed or some other mod conflict I don't know about.

I use the Multiple Follower Mod which works fine with these Four play based mods. For custom followers, I use the notes which placed in the follower inventory enable them as a follower and don't get removed like the rings this mod also allows for.

>> Wish list << as SexTec gets built up:

- allow for which items of clothing are removed or not removed

I use a headband for the Photolight mod I would like not to be unequipped which provides lighting around the upper torso. As well, I kinda dig leaving boots on.

There's a video showing how to install and verify that F4SE is installed.

I do one step more, I have a level 1 save prior to leaving the vault. I start fallout with this save, which then shows slots loading, equips the guns ect. then load the save I want to play, quicksave that, then load that quicksave.