noxDev

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, this looks like it has some potential.  I see you have been working on it for a bit but this is the first time I've come across the project.  The little bit of forum chatter I've seen suggests people are worried it might be abandoned like so many others.  I hope you can keep it going to completion.

Some better texturing and detail all around would help but you have plenty of time to get there.    I would love to see some pokemon eventually work its way in, letting us take our well bred monster girls into the wild to see what we can catch. 

Check out our Blogger or Patreon for constant updates, there's still a long way to go on this game but we're getting there fast.

Yeah once the project develops a little more I'm going to be remaking most of the textures, or possibly hiring somebody to do it for me if we raise enough money for the project.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Haven't posted here in a while, the game is still full steam in development, and a lot of new features have been introduced lately. A new version will be available either today or tomorrow for all Patrons, as well the last version (0.12) will become free for all!

• 3 months later...

I got the latest free demo, currently debating if I can afford to get the Patreon, but have a few questions I can't seem to locate answers to elsewhere:

*I was able to make potions by dropping empty bottles into water, then slime gel into those. Are there other potions? The text on the Lamia material seems to point that way, but I can't seem to use it

*The requirement for Lamia residency is to rape a Harpy. How does this happen? I've seen consensual, but that doesn't cause the lamia to stay

*How do you refine ore?

*What does the Alraune do, once the seed is planted?

I'm enjoying this a lot, but it is tough to get into, and there's no guide anywhere about how things work

Hey, I'm glad you're liking it. Right now there are HP, MP, Energy, and Lust potions. Lust potions are only in the most recent build for patrons though. Antidotes have not been added yet.

Rape is counted when a monster is defeated in combat and then fucked. So if you send a weak Harpy at a horny Lamia to fight, they will lose and be raped at the end. This requires Lust be high, since that is the stat which determines if they try to fuck after fighting.

Ore cannot be refined yet, that's coming in a future update.

The Alraune drops seeds every few in game hours (every couple minutes)

There's a game guide available on the main page of my Patreon, here's the link :3

https://www.patreon.com/posts/game-guide-14336894

Yes unfortunately in recent versions, while switching to final versions of character models it became very complicated attaching the new models to the old skeletons, so unfortunately some animations have to be redone. I'm currently in the process of doing this, and the next update will restore at least the animations between the Player character and the Neko species. Each species will be getting their own update complete with animations fixing this problem. Sorry for the inconvenience! Switching from placeholder models to final models was much more complicated than I was anticipating.

A new version of Monster Girl Garden is available, for both paying patrons, and free visitors alike!
This version fixes Neko x Player animation, and adds the option to fuck the Neko's mouth, vagina, or ass. Additionally, character customization is added to the save system, so the character's appearance no longer wipes when switching out.

Itch link, version 0.14 (Free), 0.15 (Paid): https://noxdev.itch.io/monster-girl-garden

[IMG] 
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone! As a show of a appreciation to everyone who follows the project, the next two Free Versions will contain Silver Level Tools!

This means if you start a New Garden in the new Free Version, you will get Silver Level Tools without having to upgrade them! Especially useful right now since upgrading your tools is only available in the most recent Patreon Version.

Archived