[mod] [CK2] Turtle's Dark World - Extra Traits and Other Stuff: DW ETOS

Liqui Turtle

*snip*

The NOR operator would not be the issue, as it merely scopes that if either of those flags are present, the base Dark World mod's assignment events will not fire if either flag is set. Further, I have also edited the on_action triggers for the events themselves, as well as putting another check in place in the form of the global_flag activated by my mod, so there should be no chance of the events ever firing.

In any case, I can't replicate the issue with the latest version, so I'm not sure what's gone wrong with your install.

Just noticed, if dick and breasts are separate now, doesnt it mean that original dwe events and decisions affecting them dont work? I builded the alchemy thingy, went to intrigue and picked decision go to alchemy shop and "brought" cock enlargement potion, it did nothing even if I repeated the proces...

New update (v0.6) available. Adds full optional DWR integration, and should be playable even without my mod activated. However, I haven't been able to test it too much because of limited time, so there may be some errors in coding.

Just noticed, if dick and breasts are separate now, doesnt it mean that original dwe events and decisions affecting them dont work? I builded the alchemy thingy, went to intrigue and picked decision go to alchemy shop and "brought" cock enlargement potion, it did nothing even if I repeated the proces...

That should be fixed now with new update for the DWR compatibility patch that I just released.

The new dowload seems to work.

I have to correct my statement. My character has now two penises.

Hopefully the full integration of with DWR in the new patch should prevent this from occuring, although I haven't been able to test it very thoroughly or recreate your issue.

Maybe that's just me but, when I use your compatibility patch random zoroastrians, buddhist and manichean women spawn in courts.

I use Christianity mod, Dark World Reborn, Dark World The Mercenary Commander,Toska Submod 1.3A, Expanded Slavery and your traits mod.

I loaded it up with NoxBestia's mod, Mercenary Commander, and Dark World, and immediately noticed that everyone was getting double genital traits. Both sets looked to come from this mod.

Using such a large variety of similar mods such as NoxBestia, Toska, Expanded Slavery and Mercenary commander would certainly cause conflicts due to a lack of compatibility patches between them that would allow them to integrate with each other.

I'm not sure about random women spawning, but I'm fairly certain it doesn't have anything to do with my mod, as no events in my mod spawn any characters.

EDIT: So after some testing, I think I was able to narrow down the cause of the duplicate traits to NoxBestia. It seems that it uses it's own trait assignments separate of DWR, causing it to ignore the restrictions placed by my DWR compatibility patch, leading to duplicate trait assignments.

NoxBestia's mod does add its own genital traits, so I wasn't surprised when my male ruler got a penis from his mod, then one from yours. I was a bit more concerned when every AI member of my court had two members each, both from your mod. That still was probably a mod conflict with assignments... I didn't try restarting again without other mods to see what would happen though.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It seems like racial inheritance may be getting broken by this mod.  Started a werewolf campaign, and after having 5 sons, not a single one was born a werewolf.  Given that the werewolf trait is supposed to have a 90% inheritance rate for boys, with a 75% for the remainder to be omega males, I either hit that extremely rare 0.000001% chance, or something is wrong.  Note: This issue existed prior to the current version, but still appears to exist.

I have DW 1.60 and with this mod I am seeing double breast size traits. They have different icons, one looks like the normal DW one, and the other is similar to the ass sizes. Are there any special instructions in installing to make sure the DW breast sizes (and perhaps dick size) are disabled so that only ETOS breast sizes are showing?

• 3 weeks later...

In case anyone still has a problem with children not inheriting werewolf/succubus etc. traits:

I made it work for me by removing the DWET compatibility checks in the DW Reborn on_actions file together with the DW Core events they would fire.

This of course breaks DWR in so far as it won't apply genital traits anymore, but it works perfectly with Extra Traits (if you use extra traits you wouldn't get the normal DWR genital traits anyway).

What's interesting is that the DWR on_actions without compatibility checks (like for example the one that fires the bordello improvement quest) still worked while all on_actions with the compatibility check before them didn't, even those that shouldn't be directly affected, like the virginity trait assignment.

Hope this helped.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated mod to v.062. Here's the changelog:

• Updated DWR compatibility
  • Normalised traits for compatibility with other mods
  • Added Herring's new trait graphics
  • Expanded and fixed misc. trait assignments
  • Updated lactation event chain (now featuring BE)
On 2/13/2018 at 8:15 AM, mijnjung said:

In case anyone still has a problem with children not inheriting werewolf/succubus etc. traits:

I made it work for me by removing the DWET compatibility checks in the DW Reborn on_actions file together with the DW Core events they would fire.

This of course breaks DWR in so far as it won't apply genital traits anymore, but it works perfectly with Extra Traits (if you use extra traits you wouldn't get the normal DWR genital traits anyway).

What's interesting is that the DWR on_actions without compatibility checks (like for example the one that fires the bordello improvement quest) still worked while all on_actions with the compatibility check before them didn't, even those that shouldn't be directly affected, like the virginity trait assignment.

Hope this helped.

Sorry for the delay. Not really sure what's going on there, as the compatibility checks in on_actions should only affect DWR's breast and dick trait assignments. I'll look into it if it's still and issue with the latest version just to be sure.

On 2/24/2018 at 12:41 AM, Arbiter1742 said:

How do you change the breast/butt size on the player character? I can't seem to find their trait names in the console.

The trait names have been recently changed, so they should now be similar to DWR and Noxbestia's mod. All the trait names are in dw_extra_traits.txt or dw_traits.txt.

Archived