[mod] [CK2] Turtle's Dark World - Extra Traits and Other Stuff: DW ETOS

Liqui Turtle

2 new trait trees in the form of ass and ball descriptors for females and males respectively (or both, for futas)

It means that, we don't need hentai mod anymore? 

Yeah, no need for the hentai mod anymore, which is why it's discontinued. This mod is meant to be a rework of it with more balancing and less ridiculous elements.

• 4 weeks later...

Removed the old original Hentai Mod link (it was broken) from the DW:Reborn page and added a link to this mod.

I saw the Hentai Mod 2.0 file, but it looks like you announced it was your final release. If that's so, I'll list it under a discontinued block if you think it'd make sense.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, new version here (v0.4). Sorry I wasn't able to work on the mod much, been busy with studies for the past few months. Likely won't be able to do much else in the near future either because of more IRL stuff too.

Balanced the traits to make them more gameplay friendly and not op or too detrimental. Also added inspection targetted decisions complete with customised localisations and events, allowing you to inspect people within your realm (or yourself) in order to view their appearance due to traits. Currently it's kinda a WIP, lacking proper depth, and I think the images may not work properly, but it should be fixed eventually.

Also removed the kitsune events that weren't really used, as they didn't really fit with the goal of the mod. While I was at it I decided to overhaul the compatibility with Dark World in order to ensure much a easier keeping it up to date with the main mod while keeping it as compatible as possible. Instructions to install the compatibility fixes are in the topic post.

Some other bugs and stuff were fixed, but I don't remember which because of how long it's been.

With the new version, quite a lot of my people seem to be getting two sets of traits for various sizes now. Almost all of them, in fact. It's mildly amusing to see someone rated as having both "small tits" and "medium tits" at the same time.

I've mostly decided that everyone in my version of the world just has a minimum of four tits and that's how it is.

It almost seems like it's firing once right at the start to give everyone their modifiers, and then firing again one year later to give another set.

Mods used: This one (0.4), Bigger Events, DWR (1.52), DW - The Mercenary Commander (1.34a).

With the new version, quite a lot of my people seem to be getting two sets of traits for various sizes now. Almost all of them, in fact. It's mildly amusing to see someone rated as having both "small tits" and "medium tits" at the same time.

I've mostly decided that everyone in my version of the world just has a minimum of four tits and that's how it is.

It almost seems like it's firing once right at the start to give everyone their modifiers, and then firing again one year later to give another set.

Mods used: This one (0.4), Bigger Events, DWR (1.52), DW - The Mercenary Commander (1.34a).

Did you make sure you installed the compatibility fix? Without it, the mods will not work properly together, as otherwise both mods will assign their respective traits. The compatibility fix in the dev files adds a check to ensure that if my mod is running, it only uses that instead of the default DW trait assignments.

Did you make sure you installed the compatibility fix? Without it, the mods will not work properly together, as otherwise both mods will assign their respective traits. The compatibility fix in the dev files adds a check to ensure that if my mod is running, it only uses that instead of the default DW trait assignments.

I completely missed that bit of instructions. My fault for not reading that far, but in my (very very weak) defense, maybe change the font color from the same dark purple used for the Special Thanks header to its own color? ^_^;

That was probably my entire issue, I just didn't have the compat fix in place. And now feel silly. Thanks! :3

Do you need to replace the old trait assignment system? It worked fine to have both the normal system for the other traits, and then whatever you did to assign your own traits.

I never replaced the old trait assignment in reality. Previously, in older versions I had files copied straight from the DW mod that overwrote the originals in order to ensure that my assignment system would be used for dicks and tits. However, this was a bit of a problem, as it required that it would need to be updated everytime the DW mod updates.

To get around this, I added a simple global_flag check in on_actions to ensure that if my mod was active, it wouldn't simply fire the main DW mods assignments, but would skip over them and fire the assignments from my mod. The events file from the comp. fix isn't really necessary, and I may end up removing it in later versions, but I thought better safe than sorry.

Another cool thing this lets me do is it allows the mod to be used independently without DW active, so if you want to just play with only traits active, you can.

Actually, reading this I realised that I actually forgot to apply the flag checks for the rest of the DW assignment events, so I'll probably be releasing an updated version shortly.

Heyo, just wondering if it's possible to edit this my self to exclude certain sizes.

Sure, go for it. If by exclude you mean remove, it should be possible by simply removing the trait from the trait assignment list in the events file, then reassigning the variable values to accommodate the reduced trait count.

Heyo, just wondering if it's possible to edit this my self to exclude certain sizes.

Sure, go for it. If by exclude you mean remove, it should be possible by simply removing the trait from the trait assignment list in the events file, then reassigning the variable values to accommodate the reduced trait count.

Alright, thanks. i will give that a try tommrow.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im using the latest DWR and the remix version of DW Toska, with this mod. I get double tits traits :( and probably other inconsistencies.

same, and not only tits, male characters get double balls and double penises as well, + multiple events dont fire or you cannot start them, for example the ones with wizard tower I think, I guess it has something with that overwriting you must do for compability, but dunno

Im using the latest DWR and the remix version of DW Toska, with this mod. I get double tits traits :( and probably other inconsistencies.

same, and not only tits, male characters get double balls and double penises as well, + multiple events dont fire or you cannot start them, for example the ones with wizard tower I think, I guess it has something with that overwriting you must do for compability, but dunno

Same here...

Same here...

Did you install the compatibility patch for DW:R? Without it, both mods will assign their own traits.

New release (v0.5) should be out soon. Due to IRL time constraints, I haven't been able to work on the mod all too much, but I've still managed to work on a few things.

0.5 Changelog:

• Added check to remove balls and dicks from eunuchs, as they really shouldn't have those, should they?
  • Fixed dicks and balls not appearing
  • Updated compatibility fixes for Dark World Reborn and made them a seperate download
  • Fixed missing ass_gigantic trait (was missing an =)
  • Made tits and dick traits separate from base DWR ones so to avoid trait confusion
  • Added trait compatibility for WIP mod
  • Adjusted trait assignment variables to be more on the low end, so to avoid average traits sizes becoming large for a more 'realistic' approach (more small sizes)
  • Reduced bombshell and fair chances from breast_size calculations
  • New event and trait GFX
  • A bunch of unused custom and event localisations for puberty events

Same here...

Did you install the compatibility patch for DW:R? Without it, both mods will assign their own traits.

I looked again, yes, had installed it.

Maybe its because of the NOR Trigger in your file:

origional

# .11 Those with cocks get their trait upon adulthood

character_event = {

id = DWCore.11

is_triggered_only = yes # triggered via on_action

hide_window = yes # hidden from the player

only_men = yes # we're only giving males penises

trigger = {

NOT = {

has_character_flag = dw_junk_checked #If we already checked their junk, we don't need to again.

has_character_flag = dwet_junk_checked #If we already checked their junk, we don't need to again.

}

has_cock = yes # just in case our only_men check didn't catch everyone

NOT = {

has_global_flag = DWET_activated

}

}

immediate = {

add_cock = yes

}

Your event:

# .11 Those with cocks get their trait upon adulthood

character_event = {

id = DWCore.11

is_triggered_only = yes # triggered via on_action

hide_window = yes # hidden from the player

only_men = yes # we're only giving males penises

trigger = {

NOR = {

has_character_flag = dw_junk_checked #If we already checked their junk, we don't need to again.

has_character_flag = dwet_junk_checked #If we already checked their junk, we don't need to again.

}

has_cock = yes # just in case our only_men check didn't catch everyone

NOT = {

has_global_flag = DWET_activated

}

}

immediate = {

add_cock = yes

}

Archived