[mod] [CK2] Turtle's Dark World - Extra Traits and Other Stuff: DW ETOS

Liqui Turtle

5a64c892b9880_DWETOS.thumb.jpg.49a3e0ce5fd2029f476269f520ca47c5.jpg

Dark World - Turtle's Extra Traits and Other Stuff (ETOS)

Requires latest CK2 version (post-M&M) and the latest Dark World Reborn version by Dewguru (v1.63)

What does this mod do?
This mod aims to introduce a greater variety in traits, specifically related to physical characteristics, etc. The mod also includes other goodies that may be developed further in time, but as of yet are relatively incomplete. The mod adds a variety of new traits such as new ass and ball traits equivalent to the other trait trees, while also adding new physical traits. A few events have also been included, such as lactation during pregnancy.

Also new is a system to hide all physical traits from both the base DW and this mod, allowing you to hide traits in order to reduce trait bloat by allowing for it to be toggled on or off in-game.

But Turtle, didn't you already have another submod for DW that worked?
I wasn't entirely happy with the outcome of the Hentai submod that I made a while back, with various parts working only part of the time, and other parts being unbalanced or ridiculous. This new mod aims to take the best parts of the old mod and turn it into something that fits with both the core CK2 gameplay and the DW.

Features

• 2 new trait trees in the form of ass and ball descriptors for females and males respectively (or both, for futas)
  • Additional physical traits for female characters, such as thin or curvy bodies
  • New and improved lactation events
  • New decision/event that allows for all descriptor traits for characters to be hidden from view to reduce trait bloat and/or help roleplaying
  • Intergrated genericlogin's new genetics inheritance system for physical traits to allow greater depth to physical inheritance of traits from both sides of parents

Instructions to Install DW compatibility fixes
1. Extract the mod as normal into your CK2 mod folder (Ensure DW is installed beforehand)
2. Download the Files for Dark World Reborn Compatibility patch
3. Extract the patch into the Dark World folder
4. Let it overwrite the DW folder and any files it might want to change
5. Done, the mod is now compatible

Plans for the future

• Possibly add targeted decisions to inspect other characters to open up a window describing said characters. Could be combined with hidden traits to allow greater roleplay elements.
  • Some more I might think of later

Special Thanks
Credits to Dewguru and genericlogin for helping make this mod possible. Thanks also to Herring for his new trait graphics.

Also, big thanks to both Paradox and Loverslab for allowing these mods to survive and thrive to their best ability.

Alternate Mirror
DWETOS:
MegaNZ

Compatibility Patch:
MegaNZ

View File

I this compatible with all CK2 DLCs, specifically Reaper's due and Monks & Mystics?

Does mod play nice with other Dark World add-ons such as Toskas or Christianity Mod?

The mod is indeed up to date with the latest Ck2 version, including all DLCs.

Also, the mod should work as intended with any other submods or the Christianity mod, as the mod doesn't change anything from any other mods, instead adding new things that should not conflict with any other mods.

I have a problem, when i install this mod it changes kitsune ReMeDy Custom Portraits to shadow figure with number of portrait, when i uninstall this mod the portraits become normal again. 

Sorry for my english, hope you could read it. :)

mods i use: AgeCustomizer; bigger_events; LockUpYourDaughters; Dark World Reborn; Dark World Beyond Heresy; Dark World Expanded Slavery; Dark World NoxBestia Darkest Perversions; DWToska; Dark World ReMeDy Custom Portraits; DW Extra Traits and Other Stuff

I have a problem, when i install this mod it changes kitsune ReMeDy Custom Portraits to shadow figure with number of portrait, when i uninstall this mod the portraits become normal again. 

mods i use: AgeCustomizer; bigger_events; LockUpYourDaughters; Dark World Reborn; Dark World Beyond Heresy; Dark World Expanded Slavery; Dark World NoxBestia Darkest Perversions; DWToska; Dark World ReMeDy Custom Portraits; DW Extra Traits and Other Stuff

Sorry for the wait, new version (v0.2.1) is now up fixing this problem.

Turns out that in one of Dew's recent updates, he added a bunch of new portraits that conflicted with the ones in this mod.

Also, while I was at it, I found out that the kitsune ruler spawning event for Inari wasn't properly set up. One of the checks includes a check for Far East content enabled, which wasn't matching the content checks in Dewguru's mod.

Sorry for the wait, new version (v0.2.1) is now up fixing this problem.

Turns out that in one of Dew's recent updates, he added a bunch of new portraits that conflicted with the ones in this mod.

Also, while I was at it, I found out that the kitsune ruler spawning event for Inari wasn't properly set up. One of the checks includes a check for Far East content enabled, which wasn't matching the content checks in Dewguru's mod.

ok thank you :) if i find something else I'll tell you. and thanks again for your great work :)

and sorry for my english again 

I don't know if you know this, but you don't need two versions of the traits. You can have the normal one with an is_visible = {} block telling the game ehen to display it or not.

Thanks, didn't know Paradox added that in.

Only problem is, I can't use that method because it would require changing the base DW mod's traits, which would limit compatibility and require constant updating alongside the main mod.

I don't know if you know this, but you don't need two versions of the traits. You can have the normal one with an is_visible = {} block telling the game ehen to display it or not.

Thanks, didn't know Paradox added that in.

Only problem is, I can't use that method because it would require changing the base DW mod's traits, which would limit compatibility and require constant updating alongside the main mod.

Yeah, I see your point. Though I'd say DW updates are fairly sparse and far apart form each other usually.

Just wanted to say i liked your old(er) submod and think this new fancy one is pretty rad. I like to play as a viking and try to kidnap all the finest bodies in the old world. A bit like lewd pokemon I guess, haha! Now I just gotta figure out how to get my longboat to china...

There's a mod in development that does that as well as adds Japan, Korea, Philipines, Tibet and almost every other place in Asia.

New update out now (v0.3).

Fixed the kitsune portrait trait not being correctly numbered.

Also overhauled the trait inheritance system using genericlogin's new inheritance system, allowing for trait inheritance from both parents for almost all physical traits. I've also done this for the base DW mod's physical traits as well.

The trait hiding system has been overhauled too, using the new is_visible code to reduce trait/event bloat. The new system is now much smoother. However, the traits do now display when visible that they are hidden from the rest of the world, which is leftover from the codes use for secret traits.

I dunno why, but this mod is the only one ive been unable to download. After the countdown nothing happens, and then a while after a popup error message comes. The other mods of this board are fine tho... Can someone give an alternative dl way?

Hey! 

I think there is a problem. When I installed that mod and entered the game I realised the traits of Dark World Reborn(1.49) have gone. And there wasn't any trait about any dark world mod. Do you know why?

Did you load a saved game? Installing any mod that adds traits and then trying to continue with a campaign in progress will screw up the traits in that game. You need to start a new game if you install a mod that adds traits.

Sorry for the inactivity, got distracted after starting my first playthrough of the Witcher 3.

Hey! 

I think there is a problem. When I installed that mod and entered the game I realised the traits of Dark World Reborn(1.49) have gone. And there wasn't any trait about any dark world mod. Do you know why?

Not sure what you're trying to say exactly, but if the traits for the core DW mod are missing, I believe you should probably reinstall both mods to make sure they aren't incorrectly installed. Tested the mod on my game with DW 1.49 and it worked perfectly fine.

I dunno why, but this mod is the only one ive been unable to download. After the countdown nothing happens, and then a while after a popup error message comes. The other mods of this board are fine tho... Can someone give an alternative dl way?

I'll look into possibly providing some other alternate mirrors for the dls.

Minor bug:    Tiny Ass is linked to the Fat Ass icon.

Not a bug, the FA icon stands for flat ass, while in the older versions the flat ass trait was called tiny ass, which has been corrected in the newest version.

Probably my favorite addition to Dark World. I can't thank you enough :D:heart: .

Thanks, appreciate the support  :D

Hey! 

Did you load a saved game? Installing any mod that adds traits and then trying to continue with a campaign in progress will screw up the traits in that game. You need to start a new game if you install a mod that adds traits.

Yes I tried to load my old saved game. Probably, this is the problem. Thank you :) 

I am also having an issue of none of the traits showing up - I've started new saves, disabled all other mods and dlc, and still nothing from this or Dark World Reborn (1.49) are visible. Any help please?

Have you made sure to leave the game running for at least a year?

The trait assignments happen based on a yearly pulse, as having the traits assign at startup wasn't working as all traits were assigned their averages instead of being spread randomly. 

I am also having an issue of none of the traits showing up - I've started new saves, disabled all other mods and dlc, and still nothing from this or Dark World Reborn (1.49) are visible. Any help please?

Have you made sure to leave the game running for at least a year?

The trait assignments happen based on a yearly pulse, as having the traits assign at startup wasn't working as all traits were assigned their averages instead of being spread randomly. 

This must be it - thank you very much!

Archived