[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

53 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Would help if i know your setup but at a guess Press the number 7 key on your numpad and select reset animations or Fourplay framework control panel in your pip boy under apparel Thats if you have fourplay installed?  else try reloading them in.

I've tried this and still doesn't seem to fix this. I have the following mods installed, in order:

four_play_0_0_8_2

Leito anims v1.2

Crazy animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17

Four-Play animations by Crazy 1.3

Crazy_Multi-Tool v1.1

FP_Patch_2_6_1 - Runtime Neutral

Vinfamy_CP__1_4

Dongs_of_Fallout__1_5

FP_Mindless__1_2

FP_Vanilla_Fudge__2_3

4PlaySEUV2.03

It seems like the only way I can use Leito's gun to select from Leito's scenes is if I disable Crazy's anim packs. If I have Crazy's anims activated however, it only allows me to choose from Crazy's anims even tho if I use another mod to engage in sex scenes (like Vanilla Fudge or SEUV) I can still get the Leito scenes but just at random.

I'm alo still unable to use any of Crazy's second pack anims too.

your missing https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v14-20171224/ .DOWNLOAD the LLFP-v14-20171224. This is the latest patch for fourplay.

you also need to just deactivate leito anims v1.2. With the rug animations you have to copy your player nif & tri files to a folder called something like "Crazyrug" I think it's in Meshes.  also I believe fourplay nudesuit works better with the animations lining up properly.

Hello Leito, Just wondering if it's just me or the Option to Pick a Timer to keep playing the Event after Picking what to play , like 30 sec 60 sec and so forth, has been removed from the current Version of the Mod, or am i missing a step?

P.S. Also i would like to know if there are any News on the Current Steam Fallout 4 SE v1.10.50 Update, as in if Mods work with that Update and using the SK Update also for it, My Game Crashes after i tried to see if the Game would run the Mods with the Update ( It din't ) , I had to do a Rollback to v1.9.4 of my FO4 SE Game just to be able to run the Mods again for now. And also could you point me to the Direction were i can get any Info in finding out if i should Disable the Updates from Steam Permanently so that i wont have to worry about not being able to play my game without Mods or if there is a way to run the Mods with the Updated Steam Client with Mods O_O?

Hello

- Whenever my animation starts with humans or supermutant the animation always uses flacid penis body, I already tried reinstalling everything.

- When I use dongs of fallout it works ok

Any ideas ?

I checked FP installation guide, everything seems fine.

The meshes (bodys) are chosen correctly when I use leito gun, the rest like "prostitution" or "Sex em up" use flacid meshes.

FIXED

Ok so the meshes are chosen correctly when I installed four play nudesuits. Nobody anywhere said  its an essential file.

So maybe 1 other thing .... Does anyone know how or can change penis size to be shorter ?? :smiley: I changed in nifcope to be a bit bigger with scaling, but the length is like a whole arm :tongue: changing vertexes by hand is a nightmare.  Anyone have a program for that ? I tried blender 2.49b it installed fine, but it wont open nif files (I get all the time python error)

8 hours ago, macion1 said:

Hello

- Whenever my animation starts with humans or supermutant the animation always uses flacid penis body, I already tried reinstalling everything.

- When I use dongs of fallout it works ok

Any ideas ?

I checked FP installation guide, everything seems fine.

The meshes (bodys) are chosen correctly when I use leito gun, the rest like "prostitution" or "Sex em up" use flacid meshes.

FIXED

Ok so the meshes are chosen correctly when I installed four play nudesuits. Nobody anywhere said  its an essential file.

So maybe 1 other thing .... Does anyone know how or can change penis size to be shorter ?? :smiley: I changed in nifcope to be a bit bigger with scaling, but the length is like a whole arm :tongue: changing vertexes by hand is a nightmare.  Anyone have a program for that ? I tried blender 2.49b it installed fine, but it wont open nif files (I get all the time python error)

Have you tried FourPlay Nude Suites?

I can't download animations file for some reason. It goes to some % then interrupts randomly. Can download other files on a website incliuding option voices file from this thread without any problem, but not animations. Tried Opera, IE, turned AV off, turned all browser plugins off. Need some help please. 

Looks like my ISP issues, was able to download with proxy on. Files larger ~10 mb just won't download on this website...

17 minutes ago, Chaos63 said:

Is the only way to use these animations by using items to start scenes? For example, I use sex em up, but the multiple-stage animations never seem to be used.

I agree. A big request to the author to solve the problem. Attach animation startup through Four Play Sex Em Up V2.03, Four-Play Autonomy Enhanced - Random NPC Sex 1.0.4. It would be nice. 

On 1/11/2018 at 7:31 PM, Nuker66 said:

I agree. A big request to the author to solve the problem. Attach animation startup through Four Play Sex Em Up V2.03, Four-Play Autonomy Enhanced - Random NPC Sex 1.0.4. It would be nice. 

Honestly, I'd be happy just to hook pregnancy mods into this. They're really the best animations around.

First off Leito amazing mod I love that you can just initiate Player - NPC and NPC - NPC sex with guns and it would be even better if someone could help solve the problem I'm having right now which is why I'm here.

So I have nude mods on and such and when I use either of your guns everything works fine but I found Crimes Against Nature earlier on and a few of its companion mods so I try those out with your animation guns and when I do the NPCs lose (for the duration of the animation) their CAN skin and reacquire their CAN skin after the animation has ended.

I've asked in the CAN section and the Fallout 4 Equestria section (one of CAN's companion mods) but obviously I couldn't say really why (specifically) it was happening.

So if any help could be given it would be really appreciated and if I need to give more things like logs or anything to get said help I'd be up for that but I'd need that explaining to me too since I've been trying to figure this out for about three hours now and I'm just not getting anywhere with it.

I just tried both the one target gun and two targets gun without all the CAN and MLP stuff on and the skin thing still seems to happen then, I mean like I'd shot a normal looking Raider who has dirty skin then when the animation begins she gets clean flawless skin for the animation's duration.

Am I just missing a file here, missing something super obvious or is this the intended way for the mod to work ?

Hey, I'm having some issues with the installation. I followed the instructions step by step and it's not a huge problem, I just may have missed something. 

This is what it says after I load a save and I'm in game, "F4SE has not been installed correctly (it's scripts folder is missing most probably). Four play stripping and strap on functionality won't work."

I click ok, then it goes on to say, "Which animation pack do you want to load? You need to have them installed. Remember to disable or delete crazyanimationsgun.esp and fo4animationsbylieto.esp" (I know how to disable Lieto's but I can't find an .esp or .esm for Crazy's animations.) Then below that it gives me three options; Just Lietos animation pack, lietos and crazys, or lietos crazys and crazys new animations with dog and threesome." What's wrong with F4SE, or what did I miss? F4SE works properly with other mods that require it. If anyone could please help me, I would really appreciate it.

Hi All,

Maybe one of you fine connoisseurs of Fallout brand sex mods can assist me.

After following every guide and reading through multiple threads I cannot find a solution to my problem:

I cannot get the sounds for Leitos animations to run.  The animations run fine now.  But there is not one grunt, moan, or sigh to  be heard.

In the installation guide one passage sticks out to me:

Step 7 - Install Leito's Animation Pack

The both box  phrase is what threw me off, for when I went to the plugin tab only one of Leito's mods shwoed, and not the Alternative female voice one either, even through I downloaded that as well.

So I am not sure if this is the issue or not as I went into the other mod that did show up and all the sound files are there, so one would think that they would trigger even they did not have the alternate voices.

Any help would be most appreciated as I nearly have this working perfectly.

On 1/28/2018 at 4:22 PM, Daddy_snuffles said:

Hey, I'm having some issues with the installation. I followed the instructions step by step and it's not a huge problem, I just may have missed something. 

This is what it says after I load a save and I'm in game, "F4SE has not been installed correctly (it's scripts folder is missing most probably). Four play stripping and strap on functionality won't work."

I click ok, then it goes on to say, "Which animation pack do you want to load? You need to have them installed. Remember to disable or delete crazyanimationsgun.esp and fo4animationsbylieto.esp" (I know how to disable Lieto's but I can't find an .esp or .esm for Crazy's animations.) Then below that it gives me three options; Just Lietos animation pack, lietos and crazys, or lietos crazys and crazys new animations with dog and threesome." What's wrong with F4SE, or what did I miss? F4SE works properly with other mods that require it. If anyone could please help me, I would really appreciate it.

Hi, 

Another poster actually solved this.

Go into your mods.

Find Four play 0082 and FP patch 261 neutral

Okay uninstall both of them and then reinstall 0082 and then patch 261.

That should fix it.  If not uninstall again the do this only with the order reversed.

14 hours ago, Paragonrex said:

Hi, 

Another poster actually solved this.

Go into your mods.

Find Four play 0082 and FP patch 261 neutral

Okay uninstall both of them and then reinstall 0082 and then patch 261.

That should fix it.  If not uninstall again the do this only with the order reversed.

That wasn't it. The issue I was having was with the F4SE scripts, which I got sorted by watching Gopher's tutorial, thanks though! As for your problem, after I downloaded Lieto's, there was only one plugin. The alternative voices thing is a package you can pick after installing the mod. It'll ask you to tick a box if you aren't using the framework, which I was so I left that one unticked, then below that, it'll ask if you want cut or uncut willies lol and last but not least, below that, it'll ask you to tick a box for alternate voices, which I didn't care for personally, not that I've even checked it out, but I left mine unticked. Maybe uninstall then reinstall it? Hope this helps!