[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

If you're having issues installing and using the mod, please refer to the original post.  There are links to tutorials on how to install mods.

Look mate, I'm not trying to be funny but this is absolutely fucking ridiculous. It was working, working fine.. Then I noticed Friffy's new minutement textures weren't working so I resinstalled that mod. Now the animation is broke again but only for certain NPCs. I've systematically gone back through every save and I've had to go back to my earliest for it to work again. There's no reason why this should stop working. That mod doesn't contain scripts. Why is it ramdomly stopping working? Why when it does will it only work on certain NPCs and not others? It's not a case of I don't know how to install it, it's a case of it working then not working then working after a fashion, a case of certain elements working and others not. just give me some help, please. I just lost an entire day's playthrough again because of it.

Then make your own damn animations, and stop biting the hand that feeds you

If you're having issues installing and using the mod, please refer to the original post.  There are links to tutorials on how to install mods.

Look mate, I'm not trying to be funny but this is absolutely fucking ridiculous. It was working, working fine.. Then I noticed Friffy's new minutement textures weren't working so I resinstalled that mod. Now the animation is broke again but only for certain NPCs. I've systematically gone back through every save and I've had to go back to my earliest for it to work again. There's no reason why this should stop working. That mod doesn't contain scripts. Why is it ramdomly stopping working? Why when it does will it only work on certain NPCs and not others? It's not a case of I don't know how to install it, it's a case of it working then not working then working after a fashion, a case of certain elements working and others not. just give me some help, please. I just lost an entire day's playthrough again because of it.

I'm not bitching, I'm asking for help rather than being told to read instructions on how to install. No disrespect is intended to the author, but offence was taken at the suggestion I'm such an imbicile I can't install a mod. I'm not looking for an argument, i'm looking for help. Why would this mod suddenly stop working when I install a bunch of textures? Is asking for help too much?

WHAT IF.........

Bethesda put thinking AI in this game that stops certain actions after awhile?

Yes, I realize how this sounds, but what if they did?

?????

It looks like the truth .... :D

I'm not bitching, I'm asking for help rather than being told to read instructions on how to install. No disrespect is intended to the author, but offence was taken at the suggestion I'm such an imbicile I can't install a mod. I'm not looking for an argument, i'm looking for help. Why would this mod suddenly stop working when I install a bunch of textures? Is asking for help too much?

List of installed mods and their order of loading can show ...

WHAT IF.........

Bethesda put thinking AI in this game that stops certain actions after awhile?

Yes, I realize how this sounds, but what if they did?

?????

It looks like the truth .... :D

List of installed mods and their order of loading can show ...

It's on the last page. Also, the mod has stopped working again and I haven't done anything past the first quest. It was working, now it's not. I haven't installed or uninstalled anything.  It's just stopped even in saves were it previously worked. This is the problem I keep getting. It stops for no reason. It's utterly infuriating. If it helps these problems only occured after upgrading to the latest version, the one with the new animations. The older version worked fine.

I think what Nuker86 is saying is that if you post your load order and Script files the help will be more forthcoming in ways to solve you problem. :)

Like I said it was on the previous page but here you go. 

OMG !

That is a hella lotta mods :o

You are nearing the MAXIMUM (250) Fallout 4 can handle...that could be the problem.

Maybe try removing some lesser used ones, see if that helps ?!

Do you use LOOT to help sort your Load Order ?

Are you using the latest game build, along with correct F4SE ?

With that many modifications to the game, you will need alot of patience to find the offending issue. GOOD LUCK ^.^

Don't know what LOOT is. Yes and yes to the next two questions. I'll reduce the number of mods and see if that fixes the issue. Most of them are settlement supplies. Really wish someone would consolidate every settlement supply game asset into a single mod. Would make life a lot easier for settlement builders like me :D

Edit: O.K. I deleted about seven or eight mods. We'll see if this stabilises things. It's gone beyond this mod you understand? It's done my head in so much I need to fix it for my own sanity :P

Is there anything out there that allows me to merge mods so I can reduce the number of esps? Or is that a bad idea?

Edit: O.K. I deleted about seven or eight mods. We'll see if this stabilises things. It's gone beyond this mod you understand? It's done my head in so much I need to fix it for my own sanity :P

Deleting one or two mods here and there is not going to solve your problem. Your load order has no structure and some of your mods where not installed correctly as you did not install them in order. Here is a mod list that has structure https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23556/? Just follow the layout of his mod list with your mods and you mite find your have a lot less conflict's and a lot more game time and it runs smoother. :)

I think what Nuker86 is saying is that if you post your load order and Script files the help will be more forthcoming in ways to solve you problem. :)

Like I said it was on the previous page but here you go. 

Kind time of day.
There are really many mods. Use LOOT to search for conflicts. The order of loading is best done by NMM. In my opinion remove  *ssex.esp. Install to clean scripts  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22633/?. Good luck.

So you installed fourplay nudesuit. I only ask cos you did'nt say you had.  if you could post your Papyrus.0.log  found in Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script . This mite help anyone in tracking down the problem. :)

Yeah, I installed FourPlayNudesuit 1.7.

Papyrus.0.log, hu? I found it, but Word says it's 3238 sites of mumbo-jumbo :blush: And I just started the game and got killed  :D

So, are you sure I should post it or is the pure amount of the script already a sign for some fundamental mistake I made?

Attach all 4 paps & let the modders see them.

;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

At your own risk ;)

Well, I do understand one or two lines, but the amount just scared me :D

Here are the 4 paps. Thanks a lot

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.logattachicon.gifPapyrus.1.logattachicon.gifPapyrus.2.logattachicon.gifPapyrus.3.log

Just a PS to my problem, I don't know if this may be helpful: When I walk to an enemy-Muti and press the SEU-Key, he stays hostile and follows me everywhere, but doesn't attack. Couldn' get to Strong to test the animation with a friendly Muti, but as I use violate this shouldn't make any difference to the animations, right?^^

Greetings

Hello, great mod, superb animations!

However, I'd like to know something. On Page one under the latest update information it says the following:

" Added multi-stage animations for the original vanilla animations (BJ, Carry, Cowgirl, Doggy, Missionary, Powerbomb) NOTE: Multi-staged animations are currently not available for Four-Play ".

How do I 'access' or 'activate' the multi-sage parts of those animations? I am using Four Play but... they were added, yeah? Where are they and do they correctly work? If so, how do I "use" them?

Thanks!

EDIT: Ah nvm, apparently everyone is waiting for a Four Play update for that yeah? I'll wait then!

However, I'd like to know something. On Page one under the latest update information it says the following:

" Added multi-stage animations for the original vanilla animations (BJ, Carry, Cowgirl, Doggy, Missionary, Powerbomb) NOTE: Multi-staged animations are currently not available for Four-Play ".

How do I 'access' or 'activate' the multi-sage parts of those animations? I am using Four Play but... they were added, yeah? Where are they and do they correctly work? If so, how do I "use" them?

Thanks!

EDIT: Ah nvm, apparently everyone is waiting for a Four Play update for that yeah? I'll wait then!

Yep. We are waiting patiently for v1.0

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Oh I wanted to take this opportunity to ask if it's normal that some animations simply never play at all?

I've looked at the previews on the first page and I can definitely say that I've never seen the Doggy #2 and Missionary #2 animations play. I do think that they're the only ones I haven't seen. Although I do notice that Doggy #1 and Missionary #1 both start at a different and slower 'Stage', then the following stage kicks in and those new stages are the ones I do have in the game. But yeah, never seen Doggy 2 and Missionary 2. Is that normal? Are they stages that just won't play until 1.0 comes out?

If so then... how were they played in the previews though? :blink:

Thanks!

From what ive seen only Leito gun can use the multi stage animations

Oh my bad.

I checked in my Plugins list again and Leito's .ESP wasn't checked, so I didn't get that Leito Gun option at the Chem station for crafting.

So I tested it and, it works. I could see and choose those 'missing' animations (Doggy 2, Missionary 2, along with the slower 'first stage' for Doggy 1 and Missionary 1 as well). However, it seems that when using that specific Leito Gun there's always a male voice regardless of the character being a Female, is that a known 'limitation' for the moment? I assume it's not a bug, but only because the whole thing is still new for FO4 (the framework, animations and all that jazz). I'm not sure of what kind of workaround would do the trick. It's something about the Leito's Animations .ESP file since whenever I disable it and use Crazy's Gun instead that no male voice is played (but if I use that Crazy Gun while the Leito's .ESP is still checked, I still get a male voice playing on top of both female voices).

I think I could maybe access the Leito's Animations .ESP and disable the voices from it. Or maybe just remove the audio files but I don't want to 'provoke' bugs in the game by doing that (I.E. the game looking for resources that doesn't exist in the background). Anyway, I'll check about what can be done because ultimately I could use BOTH Guns for different ways to play the scenes and to access the missing animations. I would, but yeah I need to do a quick fix of my own about that male voice thing (my character is female and doing a Piper relationship playthrough).

EDIT: I decided to just remove all Male-related sounds and voices and apparently that did the trick, the game's stability doesn't seem to suffer from doing it that way. However, now I notice that my character and Piper sometimes just start a conversation during the scene. I think that it MAY be because I'm also using a mod that starts up random convos but it's possible to turn it in from in-game in the Pipboy; so I'll turn that off to see if that's what was causing those convos. But, otherwise, now it works.

EDIT #2: Alright so, it appears that as I suspected, the mod(s) Player Comments and/or Flirty Commonwealth were causing the characters to start a random conversation. It's not exactly a 'conflict' per se, but just that I didn't disable the mods via the Pipboy in the game which was of course very easy to do. Just disable prior to doing a scene and no random convo will ever happen. So that part is solved. However, I now realize that when using the Leito's Animations .ESP file to get access to those animations (and all their stages) I cannot use nearby beds and I'm not sure why yet.

When I use Leito's Gun and shoot at Piper, all I can do is determine if my character is Male or Female first, then decide between Vanilla or Aggressive animations, then select which ones I want in the corresponding list and the scene starts right there where I stand. But, when I use the 'Crazy' Gun I get to select if whether I want to use a nearby bed (which dramatically helps for better / almost-perfect character positioning). Also, and I still don't know why but when using the Leito's Gun I cannot move the camera freely around, it appears to be fixed, but when using the Crazy Gun it automatically 'frees' itself for free movement around.

I'm not sure if some or all of what I'm experiencing is caused by conflicts or if I'm doing something wrong. But anyway, the 'best solution' at the moment is to just use both guns for... erm... for different needs. The last issue I have though, and that one is probably caused by a conflict is that I cannot equip a Schlong from the BagOfDicks mod when the Leito's Animations .ESP is active while using the Crazy Gun to activate animations. The Schlong does equip properly when using Leito's Gun though, but the other one won't work (if Leito's .ESP file is active only).

Just wanted to point at the issues I'm seeing (although I'm sure most of them, if not all of them are known).

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for Version #2  !

Question - if I run version #1 is the scaling problem in version #1 now fixed in version #1 ?

Question - Can a timer for poses be added to version #2 like in version #1 ?

I followed the directions on this page exactly as presented for a merge with Four-Play. I could not get the F4SE hot keys to function at all after many attempts at re-installation of F4SE I simply gave up. All other functions worked and mods were installed via Nexus Mod Manager.

Next I tried using version #2 with mindless sex for a timer, Four-play framework, & F4SE.  Now the selected F4 actors do not undress and nothing works right. Again all mods installed via NMM.

I followed all the tutorials.

So that is why I was hoping you could include a pose timer with your version #2.

If that is not possible, I will be going back to your Version #1.

I am running over 100 different mods with NMM and they all work fine, not sure why the problems with this.

Thank you again for all your hard work !

Edited by KahunaKB
1 hour ago, KahunaKB said:

and mods were installed via Nexus Mod Manager.

I bet that's what did it. Do not use NMM or MO to install mods or to run the game.

Run the game by making a desktop shortcut pointing to F4SE.

Install the mods manually, then use NMM or MO to approve them.