[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

Just a small for others information, If you do this to a Raider NPC, Do not have a companion or Any other Asshat on yourside around, Cuz if they kill them while in the middle of the menu or while the animation is going, the entire thing will glitch out to where you're either stuck in place or your stuff isn't put back on, And if you go to load a save to fix it, your game will crash. Just thought i'd put that small bug out there to help others

If i dont have Four Play, can i use every animation or do i have to choose between agressive and consensual ? 

EDIT : Okay never mind im a retard who cant read :) 

Btw any plans for solo/threesome animations ?

Keep this up and i will build a shrine in your honour :P 

Thanks.  I would have made it myself but I wasn't sure how kosher it was for me to mess with Four-Play's .esp considering how often it's getting updated...

Four-Play Compatibility patch here:  

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3967-four-lei-four-play-compatibility-patch-for-leitos-pack-with-aggressive-anims-and-sounds/

Didn't manage to make something that wouldn't require me updating it every version of Four-Play (Bethesda isn't that nice after all), but didn't have to mess with any of your or Doc's original files.

Excellent job on the sound as well btw. 

Thanks vinfamy.

You're the best guys !!!

I have a question about sounds, It is a vanilla sounds or new one ? I use the french language so it is possible to use the fr sounds ? for more immersive.

Btw great work !! cheers

It uses vanilla sounds, but it doesn't point to vanilla files.  The voices are just something I bashed together, it's really the right way to do it.

Btw any plans for solo/threesome animations ?

Yep

great job!

i would realy like to see a nude-armor-version of this mod though. like the one crazy has

I'll look into it.  If it does what I think it does, maybe.

Leito, I downloaded your latest mod last night and had a chance to try it now.  All I gotta say it's great.  I love that I can choose what gender I am and what position to use.  No more random animations.  I also love that you can alternate between consensual and aggressive.  Oh!  I also love that you use vanilla sounds to make the moans and dirty talk.  I always wondered why Sexlab never went that route?

Okay, I don't know if this has been reported.  But during missionary towards the end of the animation, the game freezes.  Also during cowgirl when the animation is extended, close to the end the game freezes.  Other than that great mod!

Is it possible to make the animation start with the involved toons to go into position for the certain kind of lovemaking? Could be awesome that it not, in a magical way, snaps into position I know its a lot more work but would be nice. Redressing/undressing?

Thanks anyway your the best

First off let me start by saying these animations are amazing, i'm so glad your back working on fallout 4, Will you do animations for bestiality/ meshes for the animals/ mutants, again love your work can't wait to see what else you got

Prob.

Okay, I don't know if this has been reported.  But during missionary towards the end of the animation, the game freezes.  Also during cowgirl when the animation is extended, close to the end the game freezes.  Other than that great mod!

Never experienced it.  Are you using it with 4Play?  I haven't tried it with 4Play yet...

Is it possible to make the animation start with the involved toons to go into position for the certain kind of lovemaking? Could be awesome that it not, in a magical way, snaps into position I know its a lot more work but would be nice. Redressing/undressing?

Unfortunately, that's outside the scope of this mod.  Probably a 4Play framework thing.

First off let me start by saying these animations are amazing, i'm so glad your back working on fallout 4, Will you do animations for bestiality/ meshes for the animals/ mutants, again love your work can't wait to see what else you got

Prob.

Never experienced it.  Are you using it with 4Play?  I haven't tried it with 4Play yet...

Unfortunately, that's outside the scope of this mod.  Probably a 4Play framework thing.

The reason i ask here is because the animation has to be special for that exact lovemaking animation position.

To move into position for a doggy is different than to move into position for a missionary, so the animations has to be connected to make it fluid, there for i ask the  animationmaker and not the frameworkmaker.......... i asked the same question in Skyrim and the ansver was it was to late that to many animators had to remake their animations.....so before the production of animations take speed...

4play framework thing? You mean tagged "move into position" animations

So, i just donwloaded the mod, and the animations are not working.

I get the gun, and the oprtions window pop up, but the animation won't start.

The actors just standing there.

The latest SE is installed.

Any suggestions?

Vinfamy has a patch you need to get.....

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76284-four-lei-four-play-compatibility-patch-for-leitos-pack-with-aggressive-anims-and-sounds/

:D

But i didn't install Four-Play. Why do i need this?

Any suggestions?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76284-four-lei-four-play-compatibility-patch-for-leitos-pack-with-aggressive-anims-and-sounds/

LMAO!

Four-Play is the framework.......The "skeleton" on which everything rests.

Install Four-Play, then install Leito's animations, then install the patch.

You should be golden after that.

(You'll need to quick save & quick load after the game pops up)

:P

EDIT: You'll need some mods from Vinfamy as well, since Four-Play is just a skeleton.

;)

Any suggestions?

LMAO!

Four-Play is the framework.......The "skeleton" on which everything rests.

Install Four-Play, then install Leito's animations, then install the patch.

You should be golden after that.

:P

EDIT: You'll need some mods from Vinfamy as well, since Four-Play is just a skeleton.

;)

Hah lol. Okay, thanks a lot. :)

Prob.

The reason i ask here is because the animation has to be special for that exact lovemaking animation position.

To move into position for a doggy is different than to move into position for a missionary, so the animations has to be connected to make it fluid, there for i ask the  animationmaker and not the frameworkmaker.......... i asked the same question in Skyrim and the ansver was it was to late that to many animators had to remake their animations.....so before the production of animations take speed...

4play framework thing? You mean tagged "move into position" animations

That's probably not a can of worms I'm willing to open.  The amount of work to make transitions would explode exponentially.

Any suggestions?

Except I can't get it to work either.. even after trying multiple times with and without 4play. Could be me.. dunno. Although reading the requirements ..all it says is that you need F4SE. 4play is optional. Animations look amazing in the gifs though :)

That's weird.  I'm not sure what the problem could be.  It should just be a simple as installing it with a mod manager like you would any other mod...I guess you can check and make sure you don't have any of Crazy's mods installed as it uses a lot of the same scripts.

Thats funny , not abel to do this in HC mode.......

with 4play and Prostitute or/and Autonomy or/and fudge only the old animations shown

patch is installed

Leitos gun not testet yet

but i have Crayzis Gun and Leitos gun mod  installed