[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

Hey there!
Good to see finally some "interesting" stuff right there haha :D

I didn't played Fallout in a while now, cause of the missing animations and so.
Usually i play most of the time Skyrim.

But i'm glad to see here some movement. I appreciate the work for sure.
Really like this mod, very nice.
You have my endorsement (also Crazy).

Yesterday i installed it and tested some things out.
But i can't get it to work, to make these animations longer (not only 30sec).
I know there is some tutorial in the description for that but i don't know how to change that.
Could someone explain me how to modify it to extend the animations ?
Would be awesome :)

I know there is some tutorial in the description for that but i don't know how to change that.

Use Mindless sex 1.1, you can adjust the duration of each animation anywhere between 15 seconds and 120 seconds. Link in my signature

Maybe we need a non-overwrite version of this soon so both sets of animations can be randomly chosen for variety by FourPlay?

I'm looking into Crazy's mod to do that so that I can expand the animation list.

It does look like it's going to have to be independent of his mod though.

Use Mindless sex 1.1, you can adjust the duration of each animation anywhere between 15 seconds and 120 seconds. Link in my signature

Thank you sir!

:D

Great work, just curious but why the duplicates: Downward & normal doggy, ground pound & ground reversed and standing, standing with hands.

Also DocClox ix trying to add a animations loading function to Four-Play (adding new animations)

Some of Crazy's animations were used twice in his mod for position variation, so I just doubled up the animation to prevent animation conflicts.

Yeah, I'm aware the DocClox is working on an animation loader, but he's busy working on other, more important, features.  I'm currently working on a stand-alone version of Crazy's Sex Animation - Gun Version.  I think people will be pretty happy with what I have in store...although, it's probably not going to work with Four-Play right away (I'm guessing as I don't know how it calls animations).

Updated the mod.  It doesn't require Crazy's animation mod anymore.  Please read the OP for more info.

Leito, the new animations are excellent as always and the aggressive animations are much needed.

I'll see if I can make a temporary compatibility patch for Four-Play and your animations. 

Updated the mod.  It doesn't require Crazy's animation mod anymore.  Please read the OP for more info.

Leito, the new animations are excellent as always and the aggressive animations are much needed.

I'll see if I can make a temporary compatibility patch for Four-Play and your animations. 

Thanks.  I would have made it myself but I wasn't sure how kosher it was for me to mess with Four-Play's .esp considering how often it's getting updated...

It's good to see the best animator from Skyrim showing Fallout 4 some love. As soon as this works with Four-Play (namely, Four-Play Violate) I'll pick it up. Well done.

Working on a compatibility patch for this and Four-Play ...

Temporary Do-It-Yourself Compatibility Fix

However, for those that still has Leito's previous pack. The following would work as a very temporary solution:

- Install/ Keep both the new and old version of Leito's animations

- Keep Crazy's gun animation mod but delete Crazy's  esp (used to be optional, now a must or major conflict issues) - make sure the old version of Leito's animations overwrites Crazy's mod

- Keep Four-Play and its plugins (ie. Violate, Prostitution) as normal

What you'll get is all you had before (ie Violate and Prostitution using Leito's old animations + a couple of Crazy's animations - no sounds) but also with the new Leito's gun (no conflict with the Mindless sex gun) so that you can try out the aggressive animations and sound effects.

Best of both worlds. :)

@Leito86

I think I can make a compatibility patch without modifying any esp's or updating every time Four-play is updated. We'll see.  

It's good to see the best animator from Skyrim showing Fallout 4 some love. As soon as this works with Four-Play (namely, Four-Play Violate) I'll pick it up. Well done.

Working on a compatibility patch for this and Four-Play ...

Temporary Do-It-Yourself Compatibility Fix

However, for those that still has Leito's previous pack. The following would work as a very temporary solution:

- Install/ Keep both the new and old version of Leito's animations

- Keep Crazy's gun animation mod but delete Crazy's  esp (used to be optional, now a must or major conflict issues) - make sure the old version of Leito's animations overwrites Crazy's mod

- Keep Four-Play and its plugins (ie. Violate, Prostitution) as normal

What you'll get is all you had before (ie Violate and Prostitution using Leito's old animations + a couple of Crazy's animations - no sounds) but also with the new Leito's gun (no conflict with the Mindless sex gun) so that you can try out the aggressive animations and sound effects.

Best of both worlds. :)

@Leito86

I think I can make a compatibility patch without modifying any esp's or updating every time Four-play is updated. We'll see.  

Awesome. I can't wait. Now if there is a way to adjust how long the scenes loop as well as some negative traumatic effects after being raped for the Survival difficulty and for Violate to dump my character randomly somewhere in the wild naked and afraid with no items after losing consciousness following the rape scenes, that would be perfection. Pretty much just copy everything that Skyrim's "Defeat" mod does. Thanks guys.  :heart:

Thanks.  I would have made it myself but I wasn't sure how kosher it was for me to mess with Four-Play's .esp considering how often it's getting updated...

Four-Play Compatibility patch here:  

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3967-four-lei-four-play-compatibility-patch-for-leitos-pack-with-aggressive-anims-and-sounds/

Didn't manage to make something that wouldn't require me updating it every version of Four-Play (Bethesda isn't that nice after all), but didn't have to mess with any of your or Doc's original files.

Excellent job on the sound as well btw.