[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

Is there any possible way to move my character while in an animation? My character sometimes clips with my companion, and I want to move him, but im not sure how to.

Until movement keys are added the BEST thing to do is ensure you have a good LOCATION to start the animations.  You're gonna need room and even though the NPC is brought to you, try to ensure there is no geometry nearby that may interfere.

BUT.....when you are not aligned properly or the NPC isn't, all you have to do it open the console and determine your X, Y or Z coordinates.  Then change them.

Player.GetPos X 

Player.GetPos Y

Player.GetPos Z

Player.GetAngle X

Player.GetAngle Y

Player.GetAngle Z

THEN

Player.SetPos X # (change things in small increments)

Player.SetPos Y #

Player.SetPos Z #

Player.SetAngle X #

Player.SetAngle Y #

Player.SetAngle Z #

You can use the same method by clicking on the NPC and if their REFID is properly selected, you can move them basically the same way.

Now, I've had no luck changing the Z coordinates so that means you only have the others to play with but that is usually enough to realign the actors to suit the scene.

Hope this helps.

I'd advice against using GetPos/Angle and SetPos/Angle and just use ModPos/Angle instead.

Ah, i am confused into which animation mod cause the issue, so i will post it here, only because before the problem, a "registering Leito animation" thing appears. Please, refer me to the correct mod thread if its needed.

So i use the four play mods and i have the four lei compatibility patch and the crazy gun mod. When my NPC have sex or get abducted by enemies NPCs, the sex looks misaligned. Do you maybe know why this is happening and what i did wrong?

Guys, any updates on supermutant animations?

I've been wondering how progress has been going on those myself...

Working on things.

Ah, i am confused into which animation mod cause the issue, so i will post it here, only because before the problem, a "registering Leito animation" thing appears. Please, refer me to the correct mod thread if its needed.

So i use the four play mods and i have the four lei compatibility patch and the crazy gun mod. When my NPC have sex or get abducted by enemies NPCs, the sex looks misaligned. Do you maybe know why this is happening and what i did wrong?

Not sure, although misalignment is a known issue with where FO4 is currently at.

excellent SuperMutant stuffs, Leito.

I'll look into how to implement this into Four-Lei without modifying Four-Play too much, then enable Supermutants for all my mods (Violate is the obvious one), when I get some free time. A small matter of a 10,000-word paper in the meantime unfortunately.

Oh fuck it, looking into this now ...

Leito, am I right in saying that there are 7 supermutant animations, not 6?

Are you planning to upload the Supermutant nude bodies too? I can add a link to the installation guide.

I'll look into how to implement this into Four-Lei without modifying Four-Play too much, then enable Supermutants for all my mods (Violate is the obvious one), when I get some free time. A small matter of a 10,000-word paper in the meantime unfortunately.

Are you planning to upload the Supermutant nude bodies too? I can add a link to the installation guide.

There's 6.  The blowjob one was just a positioning test.

The supermutant bodies are included in the mod.

There's 6.  The blowjob one was just a positioning test.

The supermutant bodies are included in the mod.

Thank you, your animations are actually more smooth than many big game company titles. You have a natural affinity for this stuff. 

As I think about what is left I am really looking forward to feral ghouls as you meet so many. I have always understood ferals to be like rabid people that live a long time (Billy in the fridge is confusing because if he isnt undead how does he survive 210 years in a fridge with no food, water or air)  Dogmeat would be cool also as he might be trained but wild animal knocking you down to get some human lovin has always seemed wrong to me, the motivations I mean. A bug might lay eggs inside you but why would a deathclaw even have a thought to strip a human female and bang her silly?

Four-Lei has been updated to also load Leito's new Super mutant animations and use them with Four-Play and its plugins (Violate and Prostitution have both been updated to allow super-mutants and use these animations via Four-Lei)

---> now back to the 10,000 word  paper. :)

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but while using the 2-target gun, and trying to target Strong as actor 1, I get asked whether target 1 is male, then Strong gets "squashed" into a smaller, deformed shape, and the animations are misaligned. Pretty sure something is wrong, but not sure what. Using F4SE.

Hey Leito, I noticed that the newest version of this mod kinda soft conflicts with Four Play Sex Em Up. Both this mod and SEU use the same default hotkey, H, so anyone who is using SEU with Four-Lei will run into issues with both SEU and Four-Lei functions activating at the same time.

Now I know that technically your animation mod is separate from four play, so you don't necessarily have to worry about conflicts like this, but I just wanted to give a heads up.

And I noticed that copy pasta hotkey code from SEU you got there. wink.png I'm glad that code works for you.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but while using the 2-target gun, and trying to target Strong as actor 1, I get asked whether target 1 is male, then Strong gets "squashed" into a smaller, deformed shape, and the animations are misaligned. Pretty sure something is wrong, but not sure what. Using F4SE.

-Leito's Two Target Animation Gun is not going to be updated until later.   <------- from the first post regarding the update.

Hey Leito, I noticed that the newest version of this mod kinda soft conflicts with Four Play Sex Em Up. Both this mod and SEU use the same default hotkey, H, so anyone who is using SEU with Four-Lei will run into issues with both SEU and Four-Lei functions activating at the same time.

Now I know that technically your animation mod is separate from four play, so you don't necessarily have to worry about conflicts like this, but I just wanted to give a heads up.

And I noticed that copy pasta hotkey code from SEU you got there. wink.png I'm glad that code works for you.

Thanks for the catch.  I was experimenting a bunch and left stuff I shouldn't of in there...

-Leito's Two Target Animation Gun is not going to be updated until later.   <------- from the first post regarding the update.

Thanks. While I cannot find the quote, indeed the 1-target gun works.

About the supermutant doggy: (1) the mutant dick seems detached (screenshot), and (2) I would suggest crossing the female's legs at the ankles (just a personal taste)

post-1591796-0-99125200-1497807147_thumb.png

Made a minor update to get rid of some unneeded/conflicting files.

Anything fancy to do when updating (clean save and such) or just plain uninstall/install new version works well?

Uninstall old, install new.

Thanks. While I cannot find the quote, indeed the 1-target gun works.

About the supermutant doggy: (1) the mutant dick seems detached (screenshot), and (2) I would suggest crossing the female's legs at the ankles (just a personal taste)

Yeah, I'm aware of the gap...I'll get to it later down the road.