Ā 

You made the Skyrim version of this too, right? That was my same thought for that mod too. It's a great idea, I just don't like the sudden "*Poof!* Your're nabbed!" part of it.

Ā 

The Skyrim version is no longer like that. Enemies will appear and ambush you now.

Ā 

Ā 

Ooh, sweet. I'll try it again, if I ever get tired of Fallout 4 (I just got it a couple weeks ago).

Ā 

CAN a guy get some help? everytime I get kidnapped they just stand there naked. no animation. am I missing something?

Ā 

Missing animation files or Four-Play pointing at the wrong set of animations

Ā 

If you use Leito's animation pack, you need Four-Lei Plus compatibility patch.

Ā 

If you don't have Four-Lei plus, you must have Crazy's animation pack.

Awesome mods.Ā  This one has promise.Ā  Can you make it so your PC is only vulnerable to kidnapping when not wearing power armor?Ā Ā  I love the mod except for that little detail.Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for sharing

Ā 

good point. Will do when I next update it.

2.1 Released

• The toggle from Vin's CP should now take effect quite immediately.
  • Prevent kidnaps while in:
  1. the opening scene
  2. workshop mode
  3. power armorĀ 

Is it possible to add a check if you are sleeping outside or in an unsafe location there is a chance to be kidnapped? Would be good in survival mode to make it more dangerous to sleep to save in any location.

Ā 

I'll look into it next time. Easy to do. I just wanted to make sure that it won't conflict with Vanilla Fudge's sleep functionality with companions.

I'm attempting to give some constructive feedback here:

Ā 

I do really like the concept of this mod but I'm not a big fan of the method of abduction.

Ā 

I didn't see a mod description so my assumption is that basically the game checks every so often to see if an enemy NPC is nearby and checks it against a chance to kidnap the PC?

Ā 

To me it's not all that immersive, although in a world like Fallout the possibility exists to be kidnapped.

I'm imagining that the "snipe" sound you hear is supposed to be some sort of person tranquilizing the player? It's a good idea but perhaps it could actually be a person with a sniper rifle that will wear you down with every shot you take?

Ā 

Idk, I could definitely brainstorm some ideas but currently I'm not a fan. Here was my experience:

Ā 

Starting a new game, I'm going to take out the raider facility that is harassing the farm. I start sneaking around the shop-mart and get abducted and placed 3 stories up, right beside a sentry turret.. which unloads on me and I jump off the building and die.

Ā 

I respawn and it does essentially the same thing (This time I got to clear the shop-mart.)

Ā 

There was one time it put me in a gunfight, which I fought my way out of.. but then the Violate mod took over and I got passed around for about 45 minutes. (literally)

Ā 

Ā 

I do like the mod. I feel like it would be better to have an actual NPC to face off against (Maybe it's spawned nearby once you trigger the "chance to be kidnapped") and not just placed beside a random enemy.

Ā 

Ā 

Hope it was helpful. Keep up the good work!

Ā 

Edit: Not sure what happened to the formatting.. Sorry for the wall of text.

I didn't see a mod description so my assumption is that basically the game checks every so often to see if an enemy NPC is nearby and checks it against a chance to kidnap the PC?

Ā 

Starting a new game, I'm going to take out the raider facility that is harassing the farm. I start sneaking around the shop-mart and get abducted and placed 3 stories up, right beside a sentry turret.. which unloads on me and I jump off the building and die.

Ā 

There was one time it put me in a gunfight, which I fought my way out of.. but then the Violate mod took over and I got passed around for about 45 minutes. (literally)

Ā 

I do like the mod. I feel like it would be better to have an actual NPC to face off against (Maybe it's spawned nearby once you trigger the "chance to be kidnapped") and not just placed beside a random enemy.

Ā 

Ā 

The mod works almost as you said but i don't think it matters if there is an enemy nearby, it runs every x hours (in game) and checks the percentage chance to kidnap. Ā  This can be affected by friendly npc's nearby that can see you, -10% for each person i believe, so if your base chance is 30% and 3 npc's can see you = 0%. Ā  Where you're taken to can be a bit janky, I've been kidnapped by turrets lol. Ā You do get kidnapped a lot on the default setting(1 hour in game) i changed mine to every 6 hours

Ā 

Regarding being violated for 45 mins i guess you have a high strength character? how long it lasts is your strength x a multiplier(default is 4) so a 10 strength char will be violated 40 times. Ā 

Ā 

I do agree about how you are kidnapped, would be cool if it spawned an enemy to attack you, personally i would like to see kidnap squads roaming around with syringer rifles loaded with knockout drugs and wearing stealth boys so they can sneak up on their targets.

Ā 

The main thing to remember is this mod is still quite new and vinfamy is doing a great job, maybe these things will be adjusted in the future?.

Just wondering if you would add something that affected the companions and the player where your companion would get kidnapped by raiders and the player would have to track them down if you leave it too long your companion begins to enjoy been a sex slave and even after been rescued will try and lure the player to places were they could be captured and end up becoming a slave. This could also be applyed to mirelurks and deathclaws were the companion of player slowly becomes addicted to breeding with them and will try and seek them out.

Just wondering if you would add something that affected the companions and the player where your companion would get kidnapped by raiders and the player would have to track them down if you leave it too long your companion begins to enjoy been a sex slave and even after been rescued will try and lure the player to places were they could be captured and end up becoming a slave. This could also be applyed to mirelurks and deathclaws were the companion of player slowly becomes addicted to breeding with them and will try and seek them out.

Ā 

I'll do that once I adds NPC-NPC stuffs to Violate.

Ā 

Ā 

I'll do that once I adds NPC-NPC stuffs to Violate.

Ā 

Ā 

Nice look forward to how it plays out.

Ā 

I'm not sure if it's just me but every time I try to download this mod I get an error message saying "FP_Kidnapped_2_1.zip might have been moved or deleted." and then I can only retry or cancel. Is this just me or is anyone else having this issue? This is also the third day in a row I've tried downloading it. I even turned off my Fire Wall and it still wouldn't work so it's not a matter of security. Any and allĀ help is appreciated!

I'm not sure if it's just me but every time I try to download this mod I get an error message saying "FP_Kidnapped_2_1.zip might have been moved or deleted." and then I can only retry or cancel. Is this just me or is anyone else having this issue? This is also the third day in a row I've tried downloading it. I even turned off my Fire Wall and it still wouldn't work so it's not a matter of security. Any and allĀ help is appreciated!

Ā 

This is due to a LoversLab server upgrade error.

Ā 

Should be okay now. Just reuploaded it.

Ā 

Ā 

This is due to a LoversLab server upgrade error.

Ā 

Should be okay now. Just reuploaded it.

Ā 

Ā 

Yep! Just downloaded it and will give it a go in a bit. Great work with your other content by the way!

Ā 

I love this mod, but one thing has me in toggle off mode atm.

My last two kidnapping's resulted in my having to go back to a save prior to the kidnapping because I wound up in instant deaths. That was even with prevent death toggle set in CP.

Ā 

1st was taken from Red Rocket and wound up on top of the tower at AFB Raiders. Tried 3x to load from that death and all three times instant attack and death with no violate.

Ā 

2nd was taken while camping and wound up at Concord in the middle fight between Preston and the Raiders. Who all fired on me at once.Ā 

2x load. Gave up on that mess! lol.

Ā 

I have my settings at 6 hour scan.

I forget the percentages for safety ( nearby people etc ) but I did set them one or two higher than default.Ā 

Ā 

Overall, no complaints! Every other FP and add for it works great!Ā 

post-1047076-0-41578500-1500213514_thumb.jpg

Ā 

I knew Trudy was pretty attached to him.Ā  ( umm yuck? )Ā 

:)

Ā 

My last two kidnapping's resulted in my having to go back to a save prior to the kidnapping because I wound up in instant deaths. That was even with prevent death toggle set in CP.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Lucky you I just had it 6 times in a row, only thing I heard from the raiders was lock and load, then instant death, it is getting with me to the point of simply uninstalling it as it is simply more hassle than it is worth at present, I have it set for the maximum time for recheck and minimum chance and still get 5-6 kidnaps a day, even out in the middle of nowhere, to be honest it seem as though whatever settings you have are simply being ignored.

The kidnapping are just a bit too random and chaotic still for me. They lead to FAR too many annoying "REALLY was doing something important and didn't want the kidnapping to play out atm" scenarios.

Ā 

For example, I was spending some time sculpting a new face for my character just using the slm console command, and in the middle of that I was kidnapped, ruining half an hour's worth of work. >.>

Ā 

And I still think while the idea behind this mod is good, being invisibly "one shot" kidnapped by a text box isn't really very immersive and seems kinda... wooden? Would make much more sense to spawn an encounter with a "kidnapper" NPC so that the player has a small chance of noticing and eliminating him before they get kidnapped at least.

Ā 

Or maybe making it so the kidnapper has to score a certain number of hits on the player with the syringer before they pass out and get kidnapped. Could make the number of hits the player can take be based on their Endurance and/or Strength or something. And maybe an additional modifier based on whether or not the player has the Chem Resistant Perk.

Probably already said before but kidnapping should have an option to restricted ti to fast travel and sleeping (survival mode folks). Secondly there should be a dialogue that the npc say " you're our slave now" with the options to resist or surrender. That would remove the black screen loading death event.

im actually in game right now o.o...was walking away from starlight drive in and got kidnapped by a raider chick. load screen as she took me somewhere i guess...come back and im at her shack. she shoots at me till my health is 30% i guess which from what i have read sounds normal...all my gear is taken, fineĀ  and i get the quest to retrieve it. my hands and arms are bound with leather bindings though they look metal honestly....annnd here is the problem...said raider chick just stands there and wanders about her camp while dogmeat just watches like the ass he is and my companion is just sitting there on his knees with his hands up surrendering. i am able to walk around and such but nothing is going on and i cant unlock any of this stuff for 4 game hours....so now im just wandering around the single raider chick's camp. i dont know if this is a normal/chance thing or if she is suppose to do something to me and its just not happening.