Love the idea, but I'll wait until we can edit the chance for kidnapping.  I can't begin to explain how irritated I got when I got kidnapped while I was building in workshop mode.  It may have popped up and warned me (not sure), but maybe there could be a condition set that it doesn't run while your building...   

Please keep up the great work, but I will have to wait to reinstall this one.   ;)

I'll see if I can add an condition to not be kidnapped while in workshop mode

Wow!  

Amazing!

Less than 24 hours, and there is a new version released!  Downloaded and installed, and just spent the last two or three hours in workshop mode without issue....  Actually, haven't had any kidnappings yet.   :-/   

I still got to say, you are incredible!  Not only does this issue seem to be resolved, but also a new version of Violate!  

Thanks for all of work!   I don't usually even get that kind of response from my ISP, and you did this for free!!

Awesome!

Love the idea, but I'll wait until we can edit the chance for kidnapping.  I can't begin to explain how irritated I got when I got kidnapped while I was building in workshop mode.  It may have popped up and warned me (not sure), but maybe there could be a condition set that it doesn't run while your building...   

Please keep up the great work, but I will have to wait to reinstall this one.   ;)

What he said.... and there should be a way to customize  base chance for survival mode... and Line of Sight... when you're being seen by 0 people and your chance of being kidnapped is less than 20%, your toon should be relatively safe from kidnapping... currently, chance at 20% means my character is sleeping at the raider's house whether she has a companion or not.

Great mod, though. I expect all the quirks'll be dealt with as time goes on.

I seem to always have a stupidly high kidnap chance. Even if I set it to 0, the mod doesn't disable correctly. I've not seen a number lower than a 90% chance so far ffs, and it's kinda tedious how often the thing goes off (every 5 minutes maybe?).

I've tried loading the same save and picking difference options, but they all seem to produce roughly the same kidnap chance. :/

---------

Also, any particular reason why you didn't just make a holotape menu to control these options like all other mods do? Why a debug messagebox popup? That's so oldschool. :P

Can't make violation part of the mod to work. Player kidnapped properly, FP_Violate.esp is activated in plugins list (via Mod Organizer so I'm sure that it is active in load order), but he does not surrender after 30% of HP, just dies. Prostitution and VanillaFudge work fine, so FP itself is OK.

Where can be the problem?

Tried it a bit more - violating works normally, seems like it was just some glitch. 

Would like to see my male PC as bottom actor through when he's raped by males. As I understood, FP system makes male PC randomly bottom/top in male/male action. It's OK in consensual prostitution/seducion scenes (people has random preferences he-he), but in forced sex scene it's wierd a bit. :D

FP system makes male PC randomly bottom/top in male/male action. It's OK in consensual prostitution/seducion scenes (people has random preferences he-he), but in forced sex scene it's wierd a bit. :D

This is temporary. Doc is already working on a better animation loading/ management system that Violate will be able to take advantage of

FP system makes male PC randomly bottom/top in male/male action. It's OK in consensual prostitution/seducion scenes (people has random preferences he-he), but in forced sex scene it's wierd a bit. :D

This is temporary. Doc is already working on a better animation loading/ management system that Violate will be able to take advantage of

Yeah, I understand that. It just was fun when my PC was "violated" by male raider while PC was on the top. :D Quite common situation when females rape male PC (will look better if will be used only pose when female rides him through) in that way actually.

I'll wait a bit for more proper management for forced sex scenes for male pc (specifically male on male) but gladly 'll use prostitution and vanilla seducion as they are already pretty usable for my bi male char at the current state. ^^

Hi.

Getting an odd error. First time installing this stuff, but:

Got 4play working, with all of its dependencies (as far as I can tell).

When loading a save, it pops up the question about how often you should get kidnapped. The install guide says to save and load the new save in again.

Only problem is, it keeps popping up that question every single time I load a game? It doesn't seem to actually save the result. Same goes for the autonomy mod.

Been looking at the papyrus and f4se logs and it doesnt look like there is anything related to it in there.

Only problem is, it keeps popping up that question every single time I load a game? It doesn't seem to actually save the result. Same goes for the autonomy mod.

Been looking at the papyrus and f4se logs and it doesnt look like there is anything related to it in there.

It's not a bug. It's how I currently set it up. You're offered the opportunity to set the chance every time you load a save - not ideal but it works in the absence of an MCM menu - I didn't want to do a holotope for each of my plugins because I can imagine people geting annoyed at how many holotapes to keep track of.

I will put together a All-In-One customization holotape for all my plugins at some point.

It's not a bug. It's how I currently set it up. You're offered the opportunity to set the chance every time you load a save - not ideal but it works in the absence of an MCM menu - I didn't want to do a holotope for each of my plugins because I can imagine people geting annoyed at how many holotapes to keep track of.

I will put together a All-In-One customization holotape for all my plugins at some point.

Oh!

So time to un-learn f5-f10 spamming ;).

Had to remove this and autonomy because the settings don't seem to work at all,  (autonomy with timeout set at largest number and kidnap set to 0 disable)   my player still gets kidnapped and my companions go at it like rabbits.    Everything else works great. 

Fallout 4 adult modding has really taken off mostly on the backs of 4 people, Crazy, Doc, Vin and Lieto...thank you all for hours and hours of pervy bliss.

I have FP and Kidnap, Violate running and besides the known alignment issue most things work as they should, my problem comes in on where I get kidnapped to, several times I have died because a dog happened to be there and was gnawing on me while my screen was still black. Would it be possible and no large amout of effort to add a pop up box at the kidnap location to ask if I want to fight or surrender? This would solve my issue but I also like having a choice. 

I am curious, does no one elses game load you in while the screen is still black? Mine always does it just usually I am not taking a beating during....

So, is a configuration panel for mod managing a thing that needs to be done? Been wanting to get into hacking mods together, and adding a tab to the pipboy with a list of mods might just be doable...

I can talk the talk, but can I walk the walk.. *grabs devtools*

This mod is fun. It's creative and interesting.   I have a couple of comments/issues, but that's because I want it to be even better.  :)

I think you may have an issue with your Daytime/Nighttime logic.  Example:  Base chance is set to 40%.  I get reported that "0 people can see you", though Piper is right behind me, "Kidnap change = 70%".  I look at the clock, 1:30PM.

I rarely get good alignment. Raider hideouts are notoriously cluttered so both I and Piper are out of alignment most of the time. What mod is responsible for the alignment?

Sometimes it works great where I don't fight, take a little damage, surrender right away, get screwed a time or two (alignment rare), run away, and then come back and slaughter them all.  Yay!  However, here are a few that were a little odd.  Once, I appeared crouched and the guy didn't see me and he just strolled away; I wasn't detected.  Once, they attacked me until I died, even though I put my gum away and didn't fight back.  Once, I appeared in the middle of a firefight; not pretty. Once, I was kidnapped while trading in Bunker Hill... I know... it's outside, but it was still daytime and the chance was calculated too high.

Suggestion: If I'm really kidnapped, I should be disrobed/disarmed immediately and not allowed to fight back before being accosted. I mean, how did they get me there if I'm allowed to shoot them in the head as soon as I get there?  If they knock me out, which is the premise, I should wake up being raped. Like they are going to really care if I'm fully conscious before they start?  LOL  So, the scenes should start without a chance to fight back.

Oh, also, if the hideout could be "not already be in combat" prior to my being kidnapped, that would be great.

I do like being able to adjust the chance for a particular session. A holotape would be fine but setting it on load is fine too.  Without one or the other I'd never be able to change the base chance.

Love your efforts and your mods.

Note: I play on Survival difficulty.

One suggestion I might make with this mod is to check and see if the player is currently in dialogue and maybe wait until that is completed before executing the kidnap.  I believe there is an IsInDialogue() or something named similar on the Actor script.

I've been trying out the mod and so far i have had no real issues. 

i usually never have luck with these kinda mods because these kinda events end up happening way to often but this is the first time i have seen a mod like this blend so well with the base vanilla game.

I did have some ideas.

* I would love to see markings made by who ever Violates you via tattoos or Brandings that you would then have to get removed via the surgery although i don't know were we are when it comes to adding Decals to the PC/NPC's.

* a type of chem that would give you temporary immunity to being tranquilized and kidnapped(This would be Great for Survival Playthroughs like i am currently doing).

*(If the Hand Cuffs are ever made into a usable piece of Clothing then) if you have Rank "x" in Lock-picking you can attempt to escape.

*Woozy or Blurry Effect when you are Tranquilized and when you wake up, maybe have the effect increase depending on the moment of the player so it makes escaping a bit of a challenge and most importantly doesn't blur while having sex and to make it work for survival give the player a 80% damage resistance for like 5 seconds or so.

again these are just ideas and i am more than happy with what this mod has so far and understand this is an early step for Four-Play Mods currently.

Keep up the Good work and thanks for the mod

i have an problem with it, when i got kidnapped and when i respawn in the raiders hideout my character is standing as normal and they are starting to shoot me. Whats wrong?

My understanding is that this is normal.

Kidnapped puts your character into a dangerous spot, then violate will allow your character to be violated after your character's health is reduced to 30%.  The period in-between allows one to attempt to escape or just wait until the kidnappers violate your character.  I would assume that if you don't have violate then nothing would happen.

Found an issue were if you save in the middle of  dialogue​ then reload that save it will stop you from being able to select an option.

The only way out of this seems to be alt-tab and close Fallout 4 then when you reaload that save and hold a WASD key in hopes that your camera will be out of the dialogue area.

Great work so far on this mod.  I've got some requests, most of which were already mentioned.  

• No kidnapping during dialog
  • Better protection in daylight in populated areas, as well as lower minimum chance.  In my experience, the "night" hours start far too early (for double chance) and the minimum chance of 10 is too high for my tastes.  I want kidnapping to be a risk, but with the way it's set up now, it's almost guaranteed that you'll get kidnapped once a day.  
  • Option to surrender rather than fight your captors.  Many times, I'm mercilessly slaughtered upon waking up - in which case what was the point of kidnapping me?
  • Blurry/dizzy effects upon waking
  • Inventory stolen and held by one of the captors.  It seems like it wouldn't make sense to wake up holding your rifles, ammo, armor, etc.  You should wake up naked and unarmed.  
  • (Above and beyond call of duty) Restraints.  I realize binding the character's arms/legs may not be possible or easy, so this might be a "try it later" sort of thing.  
  • (Above and beyond call of duty) Cages.  There are several raider locations that have jail cells or similar locking rooms.  It could be possible to make a list of these and, if one of them is selected for the hideout, place the player character in a cell behind the locked door.  The raiders would then have to show up and unlock it to enter.  Again, I know this is more complex than the standard features, but I'm just suggesting it.  

Really excited to see where this goes.  

So I've been playing more with this and it seems that there are not many checks for the activity of the PC and some that may want to be considered are:

1.When in a settlement.

2.Is PC crafting.

3.When in Dialogue.

4.Check Combat Status of PC & NPC's.

These are the only times I can think of currently.

It's​ kinda annoying being kidnapped right from your own settlement.

Can't wait for updates!

The mod works fine. However I have been kidnapped 3 times and take top the same place where I had already killed the bandits. Not sure if you could just create a few places with bandits in where the player and companion is teleported to and when you finally escape fro it a text box comes up explaing that you managed to escape and find your stuff and maded it back to where you were before.

Also a few people were saying that you appear in the bandit can still armed it does'nt make sence that way as you would be unarmed at that time. If you create places you could have cages where you and your companion are locked up after the bandits have had their fun with you and you have to escape and sneak your way out before the next session starts.

I've been playing around with this mod for the last day or so. IMHO the kidnap frequency is too high.

I hope you don't mind, but a took a quick look at your script to try and figure out how it works ( and my apologies in advance all for the math).

The settimer function fires once every 3 minutes. So assuming the lowest possible base change has been chosen ( ie 10% or 0.1) the formula to calculate the chance of at least one kidnap event occurring is: 1-0.9^(n/3) where n is the length of time in minutes the player's character has been outside.

So as an example, if I was out in the wild without a companion:

After 9 minutes, the chance of having a least 1 kidnap event interrupt me is 1-0.9^3=27%

After 30 minutes, it jumps to 1-0.9^10=65%

After 60 minutes, it's effectively guaranteed to occur at 1-0.9^20=88%

To reduce this, I'd place a cool down period after each successful kidnap ( i.e. Set the interval to 60 mins ). Another thought would be to possibly have the basechance set to 1/5 of its standard value whilst the player is indoors, and gradually increase back up to the original ( 1/5 after every outdoor interval, so the base chance would be back to the normal value after 15 minutes of being outside ). Or have the interval set to 6 minutes when indoors and reduce it by 1 minute each time the timer is triggered outside until it returns to a 3 minute interval.

Then again, I may be overthinking this.

---

I also think there's a bug with the "night" variable. You are setting it to be equal the value of basechance between the hours of 10pm and 4am, however you aren't resetting it back to zero afterwards ( no else statement in the conditional ). I suspect this is the cause of a bug I experienced, I had set the chance to 10 %, saved the game at night ( i.e 10+10%), reloaded and set the basechance to 0%. The calculation reads as 10% during the day. I could be wrong about this however, my papyrus coding skills are quite rusty.