Mindless wandering from a non modder warning:

I like this concept but I think I would like it more if the attackers always show, as if you caught them but have them equipped with syringers and special knock out darts. If they hit you you will have few seconds to kill them before its too late. If you pass out and any of them live you wake at the kidnap spot with a debuff from the drug. This will make the people around you actually relevant by improving your chance to escape and it would bring it more into the world immersion wise. Extra points if you could see the dart in your characters ass cheek...

Mod definitely needs a world space check to ensure it doesn't break other mods with their own world spaces, or the option to disable it was playing maxwells world and was taken to a completely different world space the past (quantum quest mod or something that takes you to the past.)

Not a bad mod. :)

However, I've noticed these problems:

From anywhere from Sanctuary out to the Corvega Car Factory, whenever kidnapping occurs, one winds up back at a shack in the top left hand corner of the map behind Vault 111. Which would be fine except that one tends to kill the two spawns pretty quickly. And after that the shack is empty. 

I've also found that I can still get kidnapped at night even when I select 0 (disabled). 

After you die and respawn or load a new save, the pop-up asking for the kidnap chance comes up every time. Is there a way to choose one option and not have it pop up again?

For now it's the temporary solution.

I'm making my own 'MCM' All-In-One Customization Menu for all my mods.

So i tried the mod, and it worked very well with crazy animations, i was wondering how to change the animation set to Leitos?

Install Four-Lei the compatibility patch.

You'll need (to make) a save without Four-Play already installed on though. Four-Play, Four-Lei and Leito's animation pack must be all initialized in a save at the same time.

I know Doc has plans to load Leito's animations natively in a future version of FP. 

So i tried the mod, and it worked very well with crazy animations, i was wondering how to change the animation set to Leitos?

Install Four-Lei the compatibility patch.

You'll need (to make) a save without Four-Play already installed on though. Four-Play, Four-Lei and Leito's animation pack must be all initialized in a save at the same time.

I know Doc has plans to load Leito's animations natively in a future version of FP. 

Ah awsome it works now thanks a lot

i was a little confused at first by this mod
at least for me there is no chance to fight back, there is no instance of enemies running up to you and knocking you down. you just load the game fast travel to a random camp somewhere next to two guys that get up from a bed roll and an attack dog. i usually manage to kill one guy and then my char just gives up and i wake up without any of my stuff...im not sure if thats how its supposed to work but if it is i think id prefer the skyrim defeat aspect where you actually have to get in a fight and get whittled down and then theres a chance for surrender or you get knocked out when your stamina(read AP) runs out no?

Hi, i found this and your other mods a few days ago and they are awesome, its certainly made things more interesting, so thank you.  

I've had a couple of minor bugs though.  I was in fairline hill estates when the kidnap triggered and i was transported to the parking garage close by (the one by fallons with the maze) but as your probably aware there are no human enemies there just ghouls, i appeared right next to a machine gun turret, so i'm guessing the game sees turrets as an npc?, either that or i was actually kidnapped by a sentient machine gun turret lol.  The second time i was kidnapped near Jamaica plains, transported to the nearby freeway overpass and the only enemies were two dogs, again i assume it will be how things are flagged by the game?.

Some things i would like to see, i don't really know modding so...:

Kidnap reattempts: With how your mod works, the bugs i mentioned count as a kidnap, so it doesn't trigger anymore(obviously i can just reload but still) so what if the attempt is only considered successful if violate is triggered?, this would also help with getting taken by low level npc's that your companions destroy within two seconds of waking up.  Maybe even have the option of the attempt chance to increase each time you get away(to simulate the raiders anger at you escaping and trying harder to get you) with more and tougher enemies until you are caught, then it resets to whatever chance you chose.

Losing gear when kidnapped: I think you have already mentioned this as a possible future option(it would seem more realistic to wake up naked or unarmed at least) and i was thinking rather than losing your stuff, could a custom container be spawned wherever you end up containing your items?, then assuming you escape, you will have to get home and rearm to get them back, or if it was the gunners perhaps they even give you the option to buy them back?.

Waking up on a bed: This would depend on fourplay, I'm pretty sure the author has said bed animations could be a thing at some point, it would be cool if once kidnapped you woke up on a bed(custom spawned or a temporary replace of an existing bed?) maybe even move all the enemies in the camp to you, so you wake up surrounded.

A longer duration of abduction: Perhaps once you have been stripped and violated, there is the chance they remain friendly as long as you don't attack them and you essentially become the camp plaything getting randomly abused.  You then either have to try and find a good time to escape, (a marker is created and if you go to far from it they turn hostile again?) or try to grab a weapon and fight, considering how your violate mod works you would be low health, so this would be risky.

Health debuffs: Again this has already been discussed either here or in your violate mod and would be cool to see, either affecting your stats like drugs/booze do,  or a health bar block like rads, which slowly goes away over time.

Looking forward to see how things progress :)

EDIT*    

I had a thought about the actual kidnap itself,  you know how sometimes when an npc starts a dialogue with you but you don't notice(or if its preston you do but are desperately trying to get away) and the game kinda grabs you and spins you around to look at them.   What if this animation could be triggered when you are kidnapped and have it so a raider spawns in right behind you and melee attacks you, even if it was just one hit and then you get teleported, it would be really cool if your just like crouched by a tree and then you suddenly get spun around....rifle butt to the face......fade to black....

Have to agree with some here, after 5 or 6 sessions with this mod active: the probability needs to be (much) lower. It should be a suspenseful element in gameplay, but currently it's more like "Alright, newly loaded, I am going to be kidnapped in the next 10 minutes." And that is with base chance of 10 (never went higher, once picked 0, cause I had "plans", happened anyway in less than 10 minutes). Now that might have been unlucky, but from the numbers I see pop up on screen, being kidnapped in less than half an hour seems to be a given.

Though I do like the fact the mod checks for the number of people who have an eye on you. That seems like a realistic approach.

I think if it is supposed to be unexpected and surprising, assuming the script makes its "dice roll" every 3 minutes, the chance then always needs to be somewhere between 1 and 10% (the exact number depending on the factors you already take into account in your mod). In a typical play session of a couple hours that would mean a kidnapping is still likely, even with numbers in that range. Just not 5 to 10 minutes into it ;) 

Great mod, I did find one problem though and that was with Diamond City.

I kept getting kidnapped there, but it was frequently sending me to areas that were sealed off to me, for instance I kept getting sent to a cell used in the Fusion City mod. The other times it tried to break access to Nuka World and sent me to an interior space (haunted house) once and then almost right to the end of the Gauntlet once.

Not sure why but I am guessing because Diamond City is a seperate world space it screws up a bit.

Hey Vinfamy; do you know about this??

Found it on the nexus a minute ago.

I know about it. Don't worry. The uploader messaged me on here.

I also indicated in the OP that it's okay to upload my mods elsewhere, and Kidnapped is potentially SFW as all sex is handled by Violate.

I know about it. Don't worry. The uploader messaged me on here.

I also indicated in the OP that it's okay to upload my mods elsewhere, and Kidnapped is potentially SFW as all sex is handled by Violate.

Ah cool, just checking  :D

I'm not sure if i have something installed wrong but since the 2.0 update i was repeatedly kidnapped in the space of 5-6 mins by the same single raider.   Everything worked fine the first time, after i was kidnapped...i killed the raider but then i was only only able to get a few hundred yards away before i was kidnapped again and moved back to his body which was floating around a lake lol.  The timer was set at default(once an hour?) and the chance was at 10%, this happened about 3-4 times with maybe a minute or so between them.

I'm not sure if i have something installed wrong but since the 2.0 update i was repeatedly kidnapped in the space of 5-6 mins by the same single raider.   Everything worked fine the first time, after i was kidnapped...i killed the raider but then i was only only able to get a few hundred yards away before i was kidnapped again and moved back to his body which was floating around a lake lol.  The timer was set at default(once an hour?) and the chance was at 10%, this happened about 3-4 times with maybe a minute or so between them.

Thanks for spotting this.

Silly mistake from me. Forgot to remove the ; on a line I commented out during testing, leading to the 'search for kidnappers' function never resetting. Uploading the fixed version now.

PS: Uploaded. Didn't change the version number (it's literally one ";" change) but it's the fixed version in the download section now.

Thanks for spotting this.

Silly mistake from me. Forgot to remove the ; on a line I commented out during testing, leading to the 'search for kidnappers' function never resetting. Uploading the fixed version now.

PS: Uploaded. Didn't change the version number (it's literally one ";" change) but it's the fixed version in the download section now.

No problem, thanks for the quick fix.

I'm not entirely sure if I installed this correctly. I walked around alone an entire night and nothing happened. Is there some way to make sure it happens? Just wanna see if it all works as it should :)

Turn on the chance calculation notification with Vin's CP to see details whenever it performs a check (once every game hour).

I'm not entirely sure if I installed this correctly. I walked around alone an entire night and nothing happened. Is there some way to make sure it happens? Just wanna see if it all works as it should :)

Turn on the chance calculation notification with Vin's CP to see details whenever it performs a check (once every game hour).

Did that, set it to 100% and eventually got kidnapped. But then the animations wouldn't work. Checked around, and realizing I'm a complete idiot as I didn't have the F4SE. Was sure I did, but apparently not. So downloaded that, but know I once again don't get kidnapped and the animations still doesn't work :(

Did that, set it to 100% and eventually got kidnapped. But then the animations wouldn't work. Checked around, and realizing I'm a complete idiot as I didn't have the F4SE. Was sure I did, but apparently not. So downloaded that, but know I once again don't get kidnapped and the animations still doesn't work :(

Please follow the installation guide (link in signature) carefully.