Four-Play Kidnapped

View File

Update 22 Nov 19: All my mods for Skyrim, Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 are up for adoptions. All their source code is included in the download packages and can be used in whatever way any other modders see fit - no need to ask me for permission. I have retired from Bethesda games' modding to focus on my own indie game project LifePlay (check it out here, it's an life simulation RPG on Unreal Engine. It's also moddable and open-source, and completely free.).

-----------------------------------------------------

Get kidnapped and violated by enemy factions nearby.

16 Jul - No new update. Just reuploaded as it's down after LoversLab server upgrade error.

Requirements for this to be a sex mod (the mod will still work fine without these, but you just won't get violated)
Four-Play - read my installation guide for help.
Four-Play Violate - responsible for actually triggering the sex scenes after you lose to your kidnappers.

Recommended:
Vinfamy's Control Panel - allow you to tweak the chance calculation and other options + toggle kidnappings on and off easily

Installation:
With a mod organizer or extract into Data folder
No need to do the quicksave > load thing like previous versions.
I implemented a mechanism to auto-upgrade from previous version of Kidnapped in a save, but if possible, use a clean save.

Disclaimer: I do not condone criminal abduction or non-consensual sex.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/03/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Four-Play and Four-Play Violate (if you want sex)

Edited by CPU

This looks interesting:

What happens if you don’t want to fight your way out?

Do you keep getting taken by the raider who kidnapped you or passed around the other raiders or just nothing else happens?

Is there an option to be taken captive if you are unarmed (I.e. don’t have a weapon equipped) for instance.

This looks interesting:

Do you keep getting taken by the raider who kidnapped you or passed around the other raiders or just nothing else happens?

Is there an option to be taken captive if you are unarmed (I.e. don’t have a weapon equipped) for instance.

Well combat starts automatically so if you don't fight back, you'll end up with less than 30% health eventually, Violate kicks in and the same result as fighting back but losing: violated, passed from enemy to enemy 

The unarmed option is do-able, but I honestly don't think I ever play Fallout 4 with no weapon equipped on my character ever

This looks interesting:

Well combat starts automatically so if you don't fight back, you'll end up with less than 30% health eventually, Violate kicks in and the same result as fighting back but losing: violated, passed from enemy to enemy 

The unarmed option is do-able, but I honestly don't think I ever play Fallout 4 with no weapon equipped on my character ever

I just thought that some of the girls who become a bit bored may want to put away their weapon as they were specifically after a bit of rough (Raider/Gunner).

i.e. Maybe a female approaching some raiders unarmed would stop any aggression with weapons and more of a gang bang scenario would ensue.

Of course she could always be wrong (Chance %) and have to be ready to fight and or flee.

Just a thought.

I just thought that some of the girls who become a bit bored may want to put away their weapon as they were specifically after a bit of rough (Raider/Gunner).

i.e. Maybe a female approaching some raiders unarmed would stop any aggression with weapons and more of a gang bang scenario would ensue.

Of course she could always be wrong (Chance %) and have to be ready to fight and or flee.

Just a thought.

Combat alternative is a good idea actually. It's probably gonna be a separate mod from Kidnapped and Violate though. I'll look into it.

Just a thought.

Combat alternative is a good idea actually. It's probably gonna be a separate mod from Kidnapped and Violate though. I'll look into it.

It could also be an attempt to Trade with the Raider/Gunner/Scavengers which could turn into something else.

Well I don't know if this was in conflict with another mod, (ihuman, player surrender, mostly female npcs, or the numerous others) but things got... odd. 

I tried first with a fresh out of the vault character, and ended up at dunwhich boarders after being kidnapped and then killed when I got there. 

So I saved and tried again, this time getting kidnapped immediately but taken to the lake behind the vault. But after being attacked a few times things the one raider settled down and faced me, but then my character froze bent over while a dog kept circling behind me? Then I was able to move again and just stood there... not knowing what to do. So i left for concord but the raiders were friendly even after I started killing them... something... went wrong...

THEN I used my much more equipped save so I can see if that helps, got kidnapped, stayed on the building where I was... but after the first raider humped air while I was bent over... I was teleported 3 different times to other raiders while they ignored me and shot at someone else. No pose though, just awkwardly standing there unable to move. Then I was free and everyone was friendly... ok... uh... what? 

I downloaded and made sue all the recommended mods were on, so... SOMETHING is causing a screw up. 

Well I don't know if this was in conflict with another mod, (ihuman, player surrender, mostly female npcs, or the numerous others) but things got... odd. 

I tried first with a fresh out of the vault character, and ended up at dunwhich boarders after being kidnapped and then killed when I got there. 

So I saved and tried again, this time getting kidnapped immediately but taken to the lake behind the vault. But after being attacked a few times things the one raider settled down and faced me, but then my character froze bent over while a dog kept circling behind me? Then I was able to move again and just stood there... not knowing what to do. So i left for concord but the raiders were friendly even after I started killing them... something... went wrong...

THEN I used my much more equipped save so I can see if that helps, got kidnapped, stayed on the building where I was... but after the first raider humped air while I was bent over... I was teleported 3 different times to other raiders while they ignored me and shot at someone else. No pose though, just awkwardly standing there unable to move. Then I was free and everyone was friendly... ok... uh... what? 

I downloaded and made sue all the recommended mods were on, so... SOMETHING is causing a screw up. 

Some of that are issues related to Four-Play as a framework. It's in an early stage - so you will get animation not lining up correctly/ camera stuck, etc

Some others are due to Four-Play violate not taking into account  certain things occurring. I will update Violate within a few days to resolve this.

Kidnapped itself is doing what it's supposed to do - send you to the nearest kidnappers' hideout

Some of that are issues related to Four-Play as a framework. It's in an early stage - so you will get animation not lining up correctly/ camera stuck, etc

Some others are due to Four-Play violate not taking into account  certain things occurring. I will update Violate within a few days to resolve this.

Kidnapped itself is doing what it's supposed to do - send you to the nearest kidnappers' hideout

Well alright. I just used all three today so I didn't know who to tell so... Great job though, I am eager to see where this goes. 

hi , this is an intresting addon i tested and here my experiences

i stayed at bunker hill , with curie and all the npcs and ..kidnapped to the near raider House

kidnapping is ok , but i think there must be a raider in your near to do so , oh not one must be 3 minimum , and for immersion you have to walk (naked and without inventory) with them to there location , and combat can first start if they unequip there wappen and clothes , and than begins a nice litle nude handfight

for now i have it deinstalled Because it happens to me unexpectedly

but i follow this file , and enjoy your others thx

Very fine mod, but I get kinapped all the time, ecpessialy in Nuka-World. Can you please lower the chance of kinapping if player is with comanion or Dogmeat or the Overboss. Please, Thanks in advance.

by the way- it works flawlessly, no CTD or lost animations.

Very fine mod, but I get kinapped all the time, ecpessialy in Nuka-World. Can you please lower the chance of kinapping if player is with comanion or Dogmeat or the Overboss. Please, Thanks in advance.

by the way- it works flawlessly, no CTD or lost animations.

I'll allow users to select the base kidnap chance next time

in my opninion you should not be able to be kidnaped in interior cells, friendly settlements, or in the cell where you are going to be kidnaped into, it feels weird to wake up in the same location.

You shouldn't get kidnapped in interiors at all. The notifications show informing you of the chance, but you'll never get kidnapped (interior chance is always zero)

Friendly settlement it is possible to get kidnapped but if you have a lot of settlers around, the chance is minimal.

Love the idea, but I'll wait until we can edit the chance for kidnapping.  I can't begin to explain how irritated I got when I got kidnapped while I was building in workshop mode.  It may have popped up and warned me (not sure), but maybe there could be a condition set that it doesn't run while your building...   

Please keep up the great work, but I will have to wait to reinstall this one.   ;)

Love the idea, but I'll wait until we can edit the chance for kidnapping.  I can't begin to explain how irritated I got when I got kidnapped while I was building in workshop mode.  It may have popped up and warned me (not sure), but maybe there could be a condition set that it doesn't run while your building...   

Please keep up the great work, but I will have to wait to reinstall this one.   ;)

Yeah it happened to me as well, but i am pretty sure there was no popup warning.

i just disabled the mod, while i was building.

I'll see if I can add an condition to not be kidnapped while in workshop mode

The animations play in the test area (coc 4test) using the animation gun but they never play other than that.

Do the animations in coc 4test work when you trigger them using the terminals? 

If not, then it's a Four-Play framework problem. Do you have F4SE? Check out the troubleshooting section of the Four-Play download page. 

Great mod, thank you and Leito

A comment about what might be a slight deviation from the norm, perhaps a bug or oversight.

Character was captured

Abductor died from random spawns whilst in the middle of ...

Afterward my character is friendly to raiders

The text still appears with chance and how many, but the character no longer gets abducted

Can walk right up to raiders as they are green, can shoot one from within a group, they don't attack

Just thought you might find it interesting.

Keep uP the good work! Best mod for FO4 ever - ever!

With much appreciation

Great mod, thank you and Leito

A comment about what might be a slight deviation from the norm, perhaps a bug or oversight.

Character was captured

Abductor died from random spawns whilst in the middle of ...

Afterward my character is friendly to raiders

The text still appears with chance and how many, but the character no longer gets abducted

Can walk right up to raiders as they are green, can shoot one from within a group, they don't attack

Just thought you might find it interesting.

Keep uP the good work! Best mod for FO4 ever - ever!

With much appreciation

It's an oversight with Violate - you're added to your rapist's faction temporarily so that they don't become hostile with you during the scene. You're then supposed to be removed from the faction after they're done with you. However, in this case, the assulters get killed and the script just doesn't know what to do so you're forever stuck in the enemy's faction. Thank you for the very useful feedback. In the next version with Violate, I'll implement a condition check for when things like this happen

It's an oversight with Violate - you're added to your rapist's faction temporarily so that they don't become hostile with you during the scene. You're then supposed to be removed from the faction after they're done with you. However, in this case, the assaulters get killed and the script just doesn't know what to do so you're forever stuck in the enemy's faction. Thank you for the very useful feedback. In the next version with Violate, I'll implement a condition check for when things like this happen

Found a work around

just pickpocket the factions that should be enemies until they attack

character enemies are responding correctly now ;)

Happy coding

Could this be made to kidnap the players companion only and hence launch a quest to find them?

Yes, eventually there will be a radiant quest system in place for companion and random npcs to be kidnapped.