"No you can't do that here, someone might see us"

Okay, I get that everytime I attempt to woohoo, whether it's alone or with a partner, I can't woohoo at all, always says I can't do it because someone might see or that they don't want to/rejected me. I have auto accept enabled too. I can't force or do regular woohoo... No one is even around or in the room and i still get the "you can't woohoo message" I even teleported to a remote abandoned lifeless island in the IP EP and I still can't do anything. Any option for an automatic yes, even though I clicked that option to automatically accept... 

Also another question, how do I do group woohoos/gangbangs/orgies?

many are experiencing this bug, even if they have "always accept" on.

This might help you: In Kinky settings find Global setting and change privacy situation to exhibition/standard. You can also try setting the autonomy to low.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey you dear and helpful gals and guys!

I had the same „problem“ after the last OKW Update, read the FAQ and other topics, but Nraas does not really function with this problem „No....someone....“

I typed Level 10 for exibition but the level for the simette in game stayed on level 2 or 3, don´t know why. But funny or not, I was sooo curious for checking out this uuuupdaaaate! ;-)

But why don´t we check out again (or first time) the regular OKW gameplay and all the ways to push the exibition level?!

I send the simette to striptease in her lovers house, but she makes a break before she was naked. Holy sh...

Since I got a new notebook, lucky me can play with enabled Pets (I do not use / enable Mike24 Pets! But download it - I like his other animations sooo much, and one or the other time, I will use this animations for pets x pets), so I send my simette to mount on her horse. I was suspicious, if or if not she will „get dressed“ on the horse, if I use „naked“. Aaaah, she stays naked! Naked riding the hourse for some hours in Monte Vista – and after this she ´s got level exibition 10.

One other simette (NPC „Erika Lin“) was walking to the town swimming pool, a long way. I used „naked“ and she walked naked (all alone) to the town but her level was 10 when she arrived at the pool (Monte Vista). Then she get dressed.

Sometimes it is very funny to check out the normal OKW-way to increase sex-levels in game a tit bit more patiently.

Sorrysorrysorry - exuse me for my so bad (G-) English

Greetings from Germany

MS

many are experiencing this bug, even if they have "always accept" on.

This might help you: In Kinky settings find Global setting and change privacy situation to exhibition/standard. You can also try setting the autonomy to low.

Tried that, still getting the problem.

Another point is you cant cheat exhibitionnist value using NRAAS. So just wait this value to grow up slowly, things go better with your first point.

i did try setting the skill level with MasterController because I got so frustrated, but even at 9 (her previous level was 3 or 4) she wouldn't even do sexy dancing in public. And even at 7 (previously 2) my male sim wouldn't join her in woohoo even though they were alone in their own house and have had group sex with the other guy who lives in the house multiple times. He just rejected her over and over again.

When you go to Global to exhibition/standard to exhibition. It's will stop. It work for me.

I had it set to that and it seemed to sort out the problem for a few days, but then it came back even worse than it was at first.

Archived