dick mesh location

Hi everybody.

I have an issue with lovers PK. The problem is, that when sex animation is played, somtimes men's dick located under the place where it should be. Like dude stands and his dick is just floated 20 sm. below. I can try to make screenshot if it's nessesary.

I tried to configure animations with 1-4, 9-0 buttons but male's model moves with a dick so it's not possible to fix problem this way.

Here is the list of mods I use:

https://pp.userapi.com/c626317/v626317186/5c9c4/WJ9tJf72jiU.jpg

At first I thought it's because of race scales but then I installed mod that change every race scale to 1.0 during sex scenes and the problem persists.

Always at the end of the load order !!! Or animation will not work rigth.
 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

And  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp  AFTER  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

(LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp  it is marked read in your picture because you load it above its master file )

And you can not use LoversHorseRider2.esp and LoversHorseRider.esp  !!! Only one. ( And if LoversHorseRider.esp is my version, it is buggy ! Do not use it.

Delete LoversHorseRider.esp AND ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp !  Use my LoversHorseRider2.esp

LoversFSE ? outdated! Not for LAPF !  delete it.

Sort your Mods ! Read my yellow link below!

Always at the end of the load order !!! Or animation will not work rigth.

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

And  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp  AFTER  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

(LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp  it is marked read in your picture because you load it above its master file )

And you can not use LoversHorseRider2.esp and LoversHorseRider.esp  !!! Only one. ( And if LoversHorseRider.esp is my version, it is buggy ! Do not use it.

Delete LoversHorseRider.esp AND ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp !  Use my LoversHorseRider2.esp

LoversFSE ? outdated! Not for LAPF !  delete it.

Sort your Mods ! Read my yellow link below!

Fejeena, thank you so much for your help!

i did everything you suggested, and it became a much better, but for some animations problem still occurs. I also did everything from your yellow link in "penis/breasts strtching section" - overwrited skeletons (thery actually was the same files as in the mod), checked oblivion file creation dates...

Could it be something else? Can problem be solved by BBB-skeleton instalation?

Here is the screenshot of one of the animation to demonstrate what I'm talking about:

https://pp.userapi.com/c626317/v626317186/5da3c/_mViL9MhlAU.jpg

Here is my new mods installation order (i switch off some lovers mods just in case):

https://pp.userapi.com/c626317/v626317186/5da58/QS66BMa2PSs.jpg

Load order: see my yellow Link again. LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp LoversRapers.esp above Lovers with PK.esp : But that does not cause any penis problems.

BBB-skeleton instalation? NO !!! LAPF use a own skeleton, no other skeleton works with Lovers! ! ( The BBB-skeleton I put in my yellow Link to test your BBB body and game before you install LAPF. LAPF will and must overwrite all BBB-skeletons. )

Your Penis in the screenshot is not the LAPF penis. And there is a small gap between male lower and upper body. So during sex your game don't use the LAPF lowerbody ( the LAPF lowerbody fits to the Roberts male v5 body )

Have you changed the dick settings in the Lovers menu in game ??  Don't do it ! Never change it ! It must be " Slof's Boners! v3/v4 (Automatic) "

-----------------------

And you don't use a compatible clothes relacer for male and female, see the wrong skin color at the shoes meshes in your screenshot. But that does not cause any problems with LAPF, you can fix it later if you want.

Load order: see my yellow Link again. LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp LoversRapers.esp above Lovers with PK.esp : But that does not cause any penis problems.

BBB-skeleton instalation? NO !!! LAPF use a own skeleton, no other skeleton works with Lovers! ! ( The BBB-skeleton I put in my yellow Link to test your BBB body and game before you install LAPF. LAPF will and must overwrite all BBB-skeletons. )

Your Penis in the screenshot is not the LAPF penis. And there is a small gap between male lower and upper body. So during sex your game don't use the LAPF lowerbody ( the LAPF lowerbody fits to the Roberts male v5 body )

Have you changed the dick settings in the Lovers menu in game ??  Don't do it ! Never change it ! It must be " Slof's Boners! v3/v4 (Automatic) "

-----------------------

And you don't use a compatible clothes relacer for male and female, see the wrong skin color at the shoes meshes in your screenshot. But that does not cause any problems with LAPF, you can fix it later if you want.

The problem is solved: i just rewrite files from the LRPF mode package. Probably some mode rewrote somthing that caused troubles, but now dicks placed corectly.

The othe tiny problen is that upper part of male body don't mach exactly the lower part and there occurs little line around waist. I suppose thet becouse I use non-default version of roberts male body. As I understand, LAPF uses muscular version by default, and I use another one.

As readme says: "Alternate bodies are available via the alternate bodies download pack.  Please only install one male and one female."

But according to LAPF page: "NOTE: alternate body packs have been removed as they are now included in version 1.6"

So as i understand body pack I need is already in LAPF 1.6a1, but I can't found it.

Yes they are in LAPF

Cast the Lovers setting spell "Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings) "

"Player Body"

Sexual diary

Set my body type

Default body for all NPCs

Settings for Body and (un)dressing

penis settings

Set default Penis Body type  ( or for Futa female "Set default Futa Body type" )

post-3205-0-62903300-1491654814_thumb.jpg

Archived