Amazing mod Request: Has no one seen this animation yet?

Bigjay

Somebody as talented as Leito, anubs, Sailing Rebel, nibbles, or billy should check this out. This mod kinda needs to happen. Instead of riding a horse normally - why not ride around skyrim exactly like the animation in the link below? Guaranteed a million downloads on this website. Im thinking complete with squish sounds, animations of getting in stirrups, and maybe have it repeat the sexlab voice files we preselect.

http://rule34hentai.net/post/view/200334#search=Animated%20Horse 

(Beware of potential false microsoft alerts if adblock not enabled.)

Also, I am aware of Zaz's mod for oblivion (horse rides you.)

Disclaimer: The animation in the link above is not my work.

Look for "alternate riding styles"

Wow I was impressed that someone started that already. Its a good start, but its kinda broken in some regards. For example: You cant dismount horse., and you cannot despawn them once they are spawned. Not to mention half the features dont work. He did a damn good job at getting it started, but he needs help.

Look for "alternate riding styles"

Wow I was impressed that someone started that already. Its a good start, but its kinda broken in some regards. For example: You cant dismount horse., and you cannot despawn them once they are spawned. Not to mention half the features dont work. He did a damn good job at getting it started, but he needs help.

we are talking about this mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2593-alternative-riding-styles-1-20-16-v24/

it works pretty well for me, you can despwan , dismount and most of the features do work , I would agree that it's not perfect ;) 

p.s. the anim from noname55 is amazing

Archived