I have 2 problems with this:

1.  I can't get any on the npcs to approach me when I wear the ring i mean although it indicates that someone is approaching me but i dont see any npcs moving towards me (i think someone else had this problem too but forgot what the solution is if there is any solution to this)

2.  if i try to simply talk with any npc or follower then all the talk options disapear when I wear the ring, i mean when i press on talk nothing is there, it just "exits" the dialogue selecting options

I have four_play_0_4a and FP_Prostitution__1_1 installed and none of the mods that would modify the dialogue system in any way

EDIT: these problems kinda solved themselves with fast traveling to other place and then back but now a new problem occured that the actors in sex scene dont get naked just fuck in the armor they wear, no matter if it is my character or a follower's character or the client's character... and the client approaches me again during the sex scene and the dialogue starts all over again

Im having a few issues too. Namely:

- Im alerted that someone is approaching me when there appears to be no one around

- If I approach someone and get them to whistle, the animations fail to kick off after I accept. The characters just stare blankly at each other and then i get paid, lol.

- I also get no dialogue text between myself and the npc. The dialogue options just show up.

I have Four-Play 0_4, Prostitution 1_1 and the latest Crazy Animations and AnimationsByLaito installed.

Not sure how F4SE works exactly. I installed the files as decribed and am now just running the game from the .exe described. That right?

Any help is appreciated!

Tested this quite a bit. Works nicely. However, just as an experiment, I added the ring to an NPC via the console. Unfortunately, although it worked for me, they didn't get approached. But I did.... right up until I removed it from the NPCs I added it to LOL

But I was thinking: any chance of an NPC version of this (aside from regular followers I mean)?

Trykz

I have 2 problems with this:

1.  I can't get any on the npcs to approach me when I wear the ring i mean although it indicates that someone is approaching me but i dont see any npcs moving towards me (i think someone else had this problem too but forgot what the solution is if there is any solution to this)

2.  if i try to simply talk with any npc or follower then all the talk options disapear when I wear the ring, i mean when i press on talk nothing is there, it just "exits" the dialogue selecting options

I have four_play_0_4a and FP_Prostitution__1_1 installed and none of the mods that would modify the dialogue system in any way

EDIT: these problems kinda solved themselves with fast traveling to other place and then back but now a new problem occured that the actors in sex scene dont get naked just fuck in the armor they wear, no matter if it is my character or a follower's character or the client's character... and the client approaches me again during the sex scene and the dialogue starts all over again

F4SE problem, please read the OP in the Four-Play topic - troubleshooting part: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3924-four-play/

- Im alerted that someone is approaching me when there appears to be no one around

- If I approach someone and get them to whistle, the animations fail to kick off after I accept. The characters just stare blankly at each other and then i get paid, lol.

- I also get no dialogue text between myself and the npc. The dialogue options just show up.

I have Four-Play 0_4, Prostitution 1_1 and the latest Crazy Animations and AnimationsByLaito installed.

Not sure how F4SE works exactly. I installed the files as decribed and am now just running the game from the .exe described. That right?

Any help is appreciated!

Four Play has not been installed correctly. Please read the troubleshooting guide here :  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3924-four-play/

Tested this quite a bit. Works nicely. However, just as an experiment, I added the ring to an NPC via the console. Unfortunately, although it worked for me, they didn't get approached. But I did.... right up until I removed it from the NPCs I added it to LOL

But I was thinking: any chance of an NPC version of this (aside from regular followers I mean)?

Trykz

Yes, there will be brothel building, so your settlers can be become prostitutes too.

Oh we cant forget one verry important prostitute type cant forget the robots. I know there is modsers out there somewhere that could make sexy parts for the automaton dlc robot build.

Well, if you ask Leito very nicely, that might happen:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57587-commonwealth-creature-features-and-animations-by-leito/

I looked at robots a while back.  They're set up differently than most actors.  It'll be a while, if ever, before I dig further into them...

Any help is appreciated!

Four Play has not been installed correctly. Please read the troubleshooting guide here :  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3924-four-play/

I've made a little progress. After shifting around some of the F4SE files the animations now trigger, but the player and npc stay fully clothed. And I've yet to have the two position together correctly.

I just installed Four Play with the NMM as instructed. Is there anything else I should be doing?

Thanks for the help, btw.

I've made a little progress. After shifting around some of the F4SE files the animations now trigger, but the player and npc stay fully clothed. And I've yet to have the two position together correctly.

I just installed Four Play with the NMM as instructed. Is there anything else I should be doing?

Thanks for the help, btw.

Do you have the latest version of Four-Play (0.5a)? I think some people were having the same issues until 0.5a comes out

Am having issue ... Got ring copied all the required mods into DATA. and no animation. Just take cash and nothin :-)

No animation means Four-Play framework issue. Prostitution itself seems to already do what it's supposed to.

Do you have F4SE? Read the Troubleshooting section in the Four-Play thread

1.2 Released

• You can now solicit clients proactively/ directly in addition to waiting for them to approach you
  • You can now ask clients to follow you and find somewhere private.
  • Added glasses and hat alternatives to the ring.

1.2 Released

• You can now solicit clients proactively/ directly in addition to waiting for them to approach you
  • You can now ask clients to follow you and find somewhere private.
  • Added glasses and hat alternatives to the ring.

Awesome. I have been completely unable to get the previous versions working, but the new one works great. The only problem I had was the "John" whistling at me during sex, breaking his animation, and bringing up the dialogue interface. Besides that this mod seems to work perfectly.  :)

Edit: I noticed that asking the John to follow you results in the ring getting unequiped, but having sex on the spot does not. I'm not sure if that was the reason for the John breaking his animation.  :-/

Awesome. I have been completely unable to get the previous versions working, but the new one works great. The only problem I had was the "John" whistling at me during sex, breaking his animation, and bringing up the dialogue interface. Besides that this mod seems to work perfectly.  :)

Edit: I noticed that asking the John to follow you results in the ring getting unequiped, but having sex on the spot does not. I'm not sure if that was the reason for the John breaking his animation.  :-/

Hmm, that's strange. The issue with the client starting a dialogue mid-scene was a known issue back in 1.0. I thought I resolved that in the last version. Might be a minor mod conflict somewhere preventing the fix.

A possible workaround is to use the hat instead of the ring (instruction to add this via console in the OP) as the hat gets unequipped during sex scenes.

Funny that you refer to the client as John because that's exactly how I call them in my scripts :)

Hmm, that's strange. The issue with the client starting a dialogue mid-scene was a known issue back in 1.0. I thought I resolved that in the last version. Might be a minor mod conflict somewhere preventing the fix.

A possible workaround is to use the hat instead of the ring (instruction to add this via console in the OP) as the hat gets unequipped during sex scenes.

Funny that you refer to the client as John because that's exactly how I call them in my scripts :)

I just tried it out, and I haven't been able to duplicate the bug. The only problem I have now was one npc who began working on a bike while four play was setting up the scene, resulting in the John shoving my pc inside of a bike then using a wrench on her behind. :lol: I'm sure when four play is more fleshed out then things like that will happen less.  :P

The glasses look so goofy by way. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw my pc wearing them.  :lol:

Edit: I tried the ring again, and the John is whistling at me during the animation. I was testing it on a roaming goodneighbor guard, so maybe his AI wont allow him to stay still for too long.  :-/

I have a few problems with this mod

1) Some npc does not follow me when I ask them

2) some npc gets up during the animation and asks me for * fun *

3) Would there be a way to prevent the ncp from going too far after end dialogue ? 

*Between the end of the dialogue and the beginning of the animation the npc moves away*

4) Female don't equip the Strapon

Would there be a way also to block the approach of the npc and that just the player asks the customers to have * fun *?

thank you

I have a few problems with this mod

1) Some npc does not follow me when I ask them
2) some npc gets up during the animation and asks me for * fun *
3) Would there be a way to prevent the ncp from going too far after end dialogue ? 
*Between the end of the dialogue and the beginning of the animation the npc moves away*
4) Female don't equip the Strapon

Would there be a way also to block the approach of the npc and that just the player asks the customers to have * fun *?

thank you

I'll look further into these issues for the next version

For now, a possible workaround is to use the hat instead of the ring (instruction to add this via console in the OP) as the hat gets unequipped during sex scenes.

4Play Prostitution Drug

- Real Simple.
10 caps gets you 10 med-x syringes from the chem station that kick off the Prostitution enchantment from the FP_Prostitution.esp (note it is a master to this esp).

The Drug lasts the same duration as Med-X (default value of 180) but only enables the Prostitution enchantment (the drug does not fix radiation poisoning or anything else).

Notes:
1. If you have Chem extenders (things that increase the duration of a drugs effects) they will probably extend the use of the drug.... I would suggest looking at the desription to see how long it will last.

2. I have not (as of yet) tested this in game.... as such it is extremely alpha.... you have been forwarned.
4Play Prostitution Drug.7z

I guess next up would be figuring out how to have it self replicate, and how to have it turn itself on/off. This way you could quick key it and walk into a settlement kick it off... do some work, then turn it off before you leave (at that point I'ld reduce the production count to 1 as it stands it take 10 caps and produces 10 drugs that last 180 in game)....

But Yeah a syringe version of the prostitution ring.... would rather it be a pill, but that would call for a mesh and animations this should kick off the med-x animations when taken so yeah shoot yourself up and go hook'n.

---Edit---

Uhmmmm.... I thought I copy'd Med-X (the Syringe) instead I copied Rad-X (the Pill) so no shooting up in third person.... oh well.

So anyway.... I took it for a spin in Fusion City's Dance club (cheap area) it last about 3 minutes... Ironically it seems to call on the same npc over and over...

post-321913-0-17943000-1491648175_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-99487100-1491648185_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-57077300-1491648205_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-38020000-1491648220_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-49113300-1491648235_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-48156200-1491648250_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-33064100-1491648263_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-64565900-1491648278_thumb.jpg

Then I went home and slept

post-321913-0-96600900-1491648120_thumb.jpg

For now, a possible workaround is to use the hat instead of the ring (instruction to add this via console in the OP) as the hat gets unequipped during sex scenes.

I tested with the hat but sometimes the npc gets up and whistles me 

I tested with the hat but sometimes the npc gets up and whistles me 

I am having the same issue. I believe that the issue is caused by the John maintaining his/her alias after the sex scene has started. As far as the game knows, the John is casually standing near the player when the sex animations are playing, so when the John stands near the player for a set time then he/she whistles, interrupting the scene. I noticed this when asking the John to follow which unequips the ring, but the John maintains his/her alias.

I think that a good solution might be to remove the alias from the John after the dialogue closes unless the option selected is follow or use companion. :)

Edit: The only problem that I can think of with my solution is if the sex scene requires that alias to determine the actors involved, in which case, maybe have an alternate alias to switch the John over too, like John2 = John then have John = none after the dialougue closes. John2 can then be the actor in the sex scene. I'm not sure how coding works in this game, but something like that sounds right to me.  :-/

I am having the same issue. I believe that the issue is caused by the John maintaining his/her alias after the sex scene has started. As far as the game knows, the John is casually standing near the player when the sex animations are playing, so when the John stands near the player for a set time then he/she whistles, interrupting the scene. I noticed this when asking the John to follow which unequips the ring, but the John maintains his/her alias.

I think that a good solution might be to remove the alias from the John after the dialogue closes unless the option selected is follow or use companion. :)

Edit: The only problem that I can think of with my solution is if the sex scene requires that alias to determine the actors involved, in which case, maybe have an alternate alias to switch the John over too, like John2 = John then have John = none after the dialougue closes. John2 can then be the actor in the sex scene. I'm not sure how coding works in this game, but something like that sounds right to me.  :-/

Thank you for the suggestion. Will get this resolved in the next version.

You have an excellent understanding of how the game's aliases work actually. That solution would work very well. 

Gradual improvements for me :P

Ive installed the latest version and animations now work and everboys in the right position. But still dont remove their clothing...

Have a look over the Four-Play thread. Stripping is not part of this mod's  functionality, it's with the framework.

I know some people had the same problem and got it resolved by enabling Papyrus logging in the ini as bizarre as that sounds

Thank you for the suggestion. Will get this resolved in the next version.

You have an excellent understanding of how the game's aliases work actually. That solution would work very well. 

Sounds great. I shall patiently await the next release with gleeful anticipation. (I always wanted to say that.)  :P

Gradual improvements for me :P

Ive installed the latest version and animations now work and everboys in the right position. But still dont remove their clothing...

The new version of Four-Play has a reset mod option in the test room terminal. Just enter coc 4test into the console which will teleport you to the test room then access the terminal directly in front of you. Choose the bottom command then follow the prompts until the mod begins resetting.

You will need to wait for the mod to finish resetting before leaving the test room. You can also access one of the terminals in any of the other rooms, and test out the undressing and redressing there.  :)