Two things that could be improved:

-when saying "yes" the ring should be unequipped or some other protection should apply for being approached, because the client just asks my PC again in the sexscene and stops its own animation. This can be worked around currently with unequpping the ring before the scene starts

-being pushed away from the client by another actor who is walking through my PC in a scene is probably fourplay related (im sure docclox will sort this out anyway)

Bug Report:

People who are in the middle of fucking me often solicit me again while still in the sex pose. People who get out of bed to solicit me frequently stay in the sleeping position.

Awesome, so fast!  I have a follower but it says no follower and I do not see any dialogue like in the screenshots.  Still it is a good start.  

FP_Prostitution__1_0Beta

This is looking good, and I have some feedback.

I have a problem when trying this in settlements. I get as far as let me show you a good time mostly but no animation, maybe it’s because the 

New version 1.1 is out. This should fix:

• Clients will approach you properly now
  • Fix issue of client asking for sex again during the scene, breaking the animation
  • Fix an issue of not recognizing certain human companions (ie. Cait)

Completely forgot about adding alternatives to the ring. Well, next version.

Other issues related to Four-Play (camera stuck, actor being pushed while having sex) is out of my control.

FP_Prostitution__1_1
My first encounter was Dr Sun in Diamond City he approached me and I moved away to a nice flat spot and waited for him to come to me. After the initial speech I chose yes and he just turned and started to walk away after about 15 paces the animation kicked in which drew both participants into position half way between us, which isn’t an ideal location. The animation continued with both bodies way out of line because of the location.

Once finished he kept walking up to me and started the Doctor Treatment dialogue I said not interested which should have finished things, but he just started again with the Doctor Treatment dialogue. I ran away and he follows repeating the Doctor Treatment dialogue. I had to load a previous save to stop him following.

My second attempt was in the Dugout Inn and Hawthorn was chosen. After the initial chat I said yes I got paid and he walked off and had time to sit down before the animation kicked in. Hawthorn just sat there looking around as I went through the Cowgirl animation on my own on a table between the couches.
He then keeps following me and giving me his generic phrases. I then got the “someone is approaching” and Hawthorn started the sex topic again, again I said yes got paid and he walks off and suddenly again wildly out of position the animation started. Then he started following me again. I unequipped the ring but he kept following but no sex topic just his generic dialogue. I left the cell and he didn’t follow me out. I went back in and he walked out. I also left and he wasn’t anywhere to be seen. I have returned to a previous save before I used the ring with the 1_1 version until a fix is found.

Thoughts...

Change it from a ring to a drug (that creates a copy of itself once consumed).

Maybe even have a couple of options for the drug.

First pill - " 4Play Prostitution 30sec sex, 4hour run" (with the space so it sets at the top of your food item list by default).

This will be the standard 30 second sex scene and have you able to whore around for up to 4 hours in game time... it will generate a copy of itself once taken.

Note: Take the drug once to kick off the script and have it generate a copy of itself in your inventory. Have it last by default for 4 in game hours (so you can whore out for 4 game hours on one dose). Take the drug a second time if you want to stop whoring.

Second pill- "4Play P 30sec + Toggle Menu + Flying Camera, 4hour run"

This is just a modified version of the first pill that kicks off the console commands TM and TFC at the begining of the animation and again at the end of the animation (for those that are lazy and want to screen shot or record a sex act while in game).

Third Pill- "4Play P 60sec, 4hour run"

This version is just a copy of pill 1 with the animation play time increased from 30 second to 60 (no TM and no TFC).

Forth Pill- "4Play P 60sec + Toggle Menu + Flying Camera, 4hour run".

This version is just a copy of pill 2 with the animation play time increased from 30 second to 60 (so TM and TFC at start and finish of sex act).

I'ld say a minute is about as far as you want to go on the animation times... so 4 pills should do it (maybe make constructable objects that can be made at the chem station under utility or have them auto spawn into the players inventory when the mod is first run).

To Pimp you would just need to place it in your followers inventory and have them consume it... then they are work'n for 4 in game hours (it should regenerate in there inventory once they consume it)..... That could lead to some interesting scene's in itself....

FP_Prostitution__1_1

Do you have the latest version of Four-Play? The issue of NPC wandering off, messing up the animation lining up correctly is supposed in be fixed in Four-Play 0.3

I'll have to find a way to handle merchants better - the vanilla game has all of them force-greeting you whenever you get close. Well, when you're having sex with them, you're very close indeed, so I need to temporarily disable this behaviour during sex

FP_Prostitution__1_1

Do you have the latest version of Four-Play? The issue of NPC wandering off, messing up the animation lining up correctly is supposed in be fixed in Four-Play 0.3

I'll have to find a way to handle merchants better - the vanilla game has all of them force-greeting you whenever you get close. Well, when you're having sex with them, you're very close indeed, so I need to temporarily disable this behaviour during sex

Yes using Four-Play 0.3 installed yesterday

But why are they following me around they don’t do that in vanilla game only force greet when I am very near once, never are they following.

Hawthorn is not a merchant he just has amusing anecdotes when you speak to him.

But why are they following me around they don’t do that in vanilla game only force greet when I am very near once, never are they following.

I needed to increase the radius, otherwise the approaches won't work. Probably a script lag that keep them following you even after sex. I think if I add a few-second wait even to the script, everything should work fine.

I needed to increase the radius, otherwise the approaches won't work. Probably a script lag that keep them following you even after sex. I think if I add a few-second wait even to the script, everything should work fine.

Maybe it should be the Player that makes the advance and solicits the potential customer with a speech check% for acceptance, then you could force none acceptance for Merchants (Faction) "not now I’m working" or something along that lines.

Installed:
four_play_0_4a
FP_Prostitution__1_1
And FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v0%2e1a

Ok new start, back in Dugout Inn equipped the ring. Becky Fallon was chosen. We went through the dialogue I said yes, I got paid and then she walked off into one of the rooms I followed thinking maybe the setup was different but she only had her generic sandbox topics as it was outside her working time. I walked away, I then got the “someone is approaching” and she followed and started the sex topic again. This time after I got paid she actually left the Inn completely. 20 seconds later she walked back in and started again. Then after getting paid she left again. I removed the ring but she came back in and started generic sandbox topics with the player. Again she keeps following me.
Left game reloaded to before I equipped the ring.
Back in Dugout Inn stood close to the male customers, equipped the ring.
This time Resident reading the paper by the Bar was selected. We went through the dialogue I got paid and he went back to reading the Paper! I waited and waited without moving and then he put away the paper and started all over again, I got paid and he went back to reading the paper.

I have posted this on both four_play_0_4a and FP_Prostitution__1_1 as not sure who needs the info.

Installed:

four_play_0_4a

FP_Prostitution__1_1

Ok new start, back in Dugout Inn equipped the ring. Becky Fallon was chosen. We went through the dialogue I said yes, I got paid and then she walked off into one of the rooms I followed thinking maybe the setup was different but she only had her generic sandbox topics as it was outside her working time. I walked away, I then got the “someone is approaching” and she followed and started the sex topic again. This time after I got paid she actually left the Inn completely. 20 seconds later she walked back in and started again. Then after getting paid she left again. I removed the ring but she came back in and started generic sandbox topics with the player. Again she keeps following me.

This time Resident reading the paper by the Bar was selected. We went through the dialogue I got paid and he went back to reading the Paper! I waited and waited without moving and then he put away the paper and started all over again, I got paid and he went back to reading the paper.

I have posted this on both four_play_0_4a and FP_Prostitution__1_1 as not sure who needs the info.

Sounds like a four-play not installed properly problem 

Did the sex slots set up message show up when you first load the save? Does the 'coc 4test' terminal work? Do you have F4SE?

Installed:

four_play_0_4a

FP_Prostitution__1_1

Sounds like a four-play not installed properly problem 

Did the sex slots set up message show up when you first load the save? Does the 'coc 4test' terminal work? Do you have F4SE?

Yes I use F4SE

I just uninstalled four_play_0_4a and FP_Prostitution__1_1 then reinstalled over the top and started the game. I didn’t think I needed a clean save. Will do a clean save and try again.

Ok Clean Save:

I did get a notification. This time in a settlement with two settlers. Equipped the ring, got someone is approaching the male settler, went through the dialogue got paid and he walked off sandboxing in the area it’s outside working hours for them.

After a while I got someone is approaching again, same settler, same thing happened and he just walked off.

OK went to coc 4test:

I tried the console by Kellogg made a selection and no animation started after 3 seconds, tried again same thing. Equipped the ring we went through the dialogue I got paid then nothing. Few seconds later he started the conversation again got paid then nothing.

The animations work fine when I use Crazy’s Gun.

again I have posted this on both four_play_0_4a and FP_Prostitution__1_1 as not sure who needs the info.

Hello everyone.  :)

I'm not sure if I am doing anything wrong, or if I have a conflicting mod, but I can't get any on the npcs to approach me when I wear the ring. I do recieve the message indicating that someone is approaching me, but nothing happens, and walking up to all npcs in the area yeilds nothing, except in Tenpines Bluff where all the npcs will whistle at me when I get close, and follow through with the scene. All other areas like Sanctuary, and Goodneighbor have no npcs interested even though the message tells me that someone is approaching.  :(

I receive this error a few times in the papyrus log:  (I can upload the full log if necessary)

[None].FPP_MEScript.StartTimer() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].FPP_MEScript.OnTimer() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
[04/05/2017 - 09:42:23AM] error: Cannot call IsPlaying() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

Hello everyone.  :)

I'm not sure if I am doing anything wrong, or if I have a conflicting mod, but I can't get any on the npcs to approach me when I wear the ring. I do recieve the message indicating that someone is approaching me, but nothing happens, and walking up to all npcs in the area yeilds nothing, except in Tenpines Bluff where all the npcs will whistle at me when I get close, and follow through with the scene. All other areas like Sanctuary, and Goodneighbor have no npcs interested even though the message tells me that someone is approaching.  :(

I receive this error a few times in the papyrus log:  (I can upload the full log if necessary)

[None].FPP_MEScript.StartTimer() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].FPP_MEScript.OnTimer() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
[04/05/2017 - 09:42:23AM] error: Cannot call IsPlaying() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

Try unequip and then equip the ring again.

The forcegreet can also sometimes not work if the NPC is interacting with objects. And yes, could be a mod conflict also. I'll add the proactive option eventually allowing you to straight up solicit NPCs rather than waiting for them to approach you.

PS: Oh, and welcome to LoversLab :) Glad to see that our cozy little 5-day-old Fallout 4 adult modding scene is already attracting new members to the forums 

Try unequip and then equip the ring again.

I have done that multiple times, and I have even jumped between versions of Four Play to see if that had anything to do with it, but no one in those towns thinks I'm pretty. :(

I'll add the proactive option eventually allowing you to straight up solicit NPCs rather than waiting for them to approach you.

That sounds like a great idea.  :D

PS: Oh, and welcome to LoversLab :) Glad to see that our cozy little 5-day-old Fallout 4 adult modding scene is already attracting new members to the forums 

Thank you. I really appreciate it.  :shy: 

Couldn't get past the "Eye Candy" part. npc would just follow me. Dialogue is being messed with by one or both of these Mods:

Sharing and Caring Companions at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community or this

Full Dialogue Interface (NewDialog English and CN-DE-ES-FR-IT-JA-PL-PTBR-RU translations) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

What happens if you talk to them when they're following you

Couldn't get past the "Eye Candy" part. npc would just follow me. Dialogue is being messed with by one or both of these Mods:

Full Dialogue Interface (NewDialog English and CN-DE-ES-FR-IT-JA-PL-PTBR-RU translations) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Goes into the Caring and Sharing Dialogue:

I don't need you anymore

Nevermind

Can I borrow some things (trade)

Do you want to Join Me (Follow/Recuit)

I don't need you anymore

Nevermind

Looks like a conflict with Caring and Sharing then. Try disabling it.

Quotes from that mod's nexus bug page (there are many more). Looks like the author of that mod is a bit clumsy with the scripts and it will be incompatible with a lot of dialogue sex mods to come in the future if the second quote is true:

I installed the mod and recruited a settler as a follower, now when I try to dismiss them they continue to follow me. 
HOWEVER, it is currently overriding basic, non-quest dialogue for every character it works on, including named characters not just settlers. This is a deal breaker since it reduces world-building fluff which FO4 already is very light on.

I don't need you anymore

Nevermind

Looks like a conflict with Caring and Sharing then. Try disabling it.

Quotes from that mod's nexus bug page (there are many more). Looks like the author of that mod is a bit clumsy with the scripts and it will be incompatible with a lot of dialogue sex mods to come in the future if the second quote is true:

I installed the mod and recruited a settler as a follower, now when I try to dismiss them they continue to follow me. 
HOWEVER, it is currently overriding basic, non-quest dialogue for every character it works on, including named characters not just settlers. This is a deal breaker since it reduces world-building fluff which FO4 already is very light on.

Disabling that Sharing seems to have done it, but if I select "Follow Me" they just keep following me around. No other dialogue starts. unequiping the ring stops them from following. I do like the delay between "SEX" and animation though. It allows me to adjust the camera so I can watch "The fruits of my ill gotten gain".

Strange though. this animation came up,

post-151025-0-58624500-1491468656_thumb.jpg

I thought that was replaced by leito's animation.

Oh BTW... the gun works great now. Now it's Safe to have SEX in the "WEALTH". "SAFE SEX".... HAHAhaha.......

I don't need you anymore

Nevermind

If I select "Follow Me" she just follows me around.  No dialogue, nothing. Even fast travels with me, the only way to get her to stop is unequip the ring.

Maybe the "Follow Me" is like recuiting her?

If I select "Follow Me" she just follows me around.  No dialogue, nothing. Even fast travels with me, the only way to get her to stop is unequip the ring.

Maybe the "Follow Me" is like recuiting her?

Yeah, as the OP pointed out, the follow me option is not implemented with sex scene yet so everything is actually working as they are supposed to. Will complete the follow me option in the next version

Another mod that might conflict could be "Don't call me Settler".  An old mod that has been pulled off Nexus (By the Author). 

it gives Settlers "Real" names, allows you to set Male-Female % rates. wether they're essiential or what not, Burn dead bodies and collect thier armor, assigns all the settlers jobs.call unassigned settlers and probably more.  I bring this up because a settler ask for Sex, I said Yes but in the animation the roles were reversed. Orginally this settler was male and DCMS changes his appearance to female. I have the Mae-Female % set to 100% Female & 0% Male, I like girls, forgive me.

Are you planing to utilize the base building? For example make a prostitute plot where you assign followers or npcs to. They whore themselfs off for caps and you increase the happiness of your town.

I'm planning to (well, almost certainly will) use the settlement system for the brothel building part of the mod.

Won't affect NPC's normal assigned tasks (farming, merchant or whatever) but rather tweak their package to interact with certain objects during night time (instead of sitting around awkwardly for hours before going to bed, might just as well put them to work.

Then, I'll add a very light scan function to fetch a few random friendly NPCs to appear each night at your settlement as clients.

Use beds for normal sex. Add stripper pole. Add gloryholes. Add Devious Devices (eventually). Add animal cages (eventually) etc

Money is generated by your settlers' Charisma and Happiness. 

If you and your follower are around, you two can get into the action yourself as well, making some extra money.

Potential hooks for slavery and abduction mods, as I think they mostly force slaves into settlers anyway.