Please help me!
Last two times I played I would get the LastException notification from WickedWhims! They would slowly happen every couple of minutes then all of a sudden it like spams them then crashes my game. I've gone through all my CC as best I could, I have a mac so I can't run any conflicting software. I thought about deleting WickedWhims just so the message would spam so fast and crash my game.. but I really would rather not so I'm asking for help. I deleted a bunch of stuff just incase it was the problem. I updated everything since the last update. I just don't know what to do.
I'm not great with computers so step by step help would be much appreciated! 

MacOS Sierra Version 10.12.4 
Game Version 1.20.103.1210

• 2 weeks later...

My only issue that I have detected is that I CAN'T use the REGULAR woohoo in bed that comes with the original game. I can woohoo in the closet and bushes etc and I CAN use ALL the wicked whims animations... BUT I  just cannot use the original woohoo in bed and I reaaally want to sometimes.

Please reply <3

lastException.txt

lastException_63633077155.txt

lastException_63633079523.txt

WickedWhimsException.txt

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually going to bump my previous post due to finding out the issue of the last exception after reading through the exception text script and also in game. The game it's self is causing last exception drops when I took out all other mods but WW and the animations also tend to end up ending with both sims having an action bar of sex with the animation still going but doesn't end. I checked to see if my other mods were interfering and it was the game it's self causing the problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry, if this forum is technically closed, I'm still new here so I'm not sure if I'm at the right page.

Umm, is it normal to have a lot of the last exception files? It hasn't exactly affected my game yet but it's a little worrisome seeing how much there are. Do I just delete them or igbore them whenever they occur?

lastException.txt

lastException_63639252987.txt

lastException_63639167144.txt

lastException_63639087790.txt

lastException_63639084057.txt

lastCrash_63639084057.txt

lastException_63638973701.txt

lastCrash_63638803043.txt

lastUIException_63636765119.txt

lastUIException_63636069240.txt

lastUIException_63635817648.txt

lastUIException_63635773117.txt

lastCrash_63635726826.txt

lastUIException_63630435439.txt

lastCrash_63630288175.txt

I'm aware this thread hasn't been active in a while, but it seems silly to make a new one for the same thing.

Is there anyone here that can help me make sense of this? I can understand that it has something to do with wicket woohoo, but I've no idea what the rest is about.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<root>
<report>
<version>2</version>
<sessionid>1914c0fa7747f38359a3e0fc</sessionid>
<type>desync</type>
<sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
<createtime>2017-08-28 12:41:35</createtime>
<buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.33.38.1020-1.200.000.292.Release</buildsignature>
<categoryid>situation_job_data.py:109</categoryid>
<desyncid>1914c0fa7747f38359a3e0fc</desyncid>
<systemconfig/>
<screenshot/>
<desyncdata>Exception thrown while starting situation (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'churn')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick
File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.4\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py", line 8, in _inject
File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.4\wickedwoohoo\global_manager.py", line 35, in _wickedwoohoo_zone_game_update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 420, in update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 85, in update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 267, in _run
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\ambient\ambient_service.py", line 469, in _update_alarm_callback
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\ambient\ambient_service.py", line 492, in _update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\ambient\ambient_service.py", line 232, in start_appropriate_situation
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\ambient\ambient_service.py", line 174, in _start_specific_situation
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_manager.py", line 507, in create_situation
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_manager.py", line 594, in create_situation_from_seed
File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.4\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py", line 8, in _inject
File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.4\wickedwoohoo\main\exception_files_watcher.py", line 18, in _wickedwoohoo_exception_logger
File ".\mc_utils.py", line 116, in _wrapper_function
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_manager.py", line 592, in create_situation_from_seed
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\ambient\walkby_ambient_situation.py", line 123, in start_situation
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation.py", line 1145, in start_situation
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\base_situation.py", line 177, in start_situation
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_complex.py", line 687, in _initialize_situation_jobs
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\base_situation.py", line 1281, in _add_job_type
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_job_data.py", line 35, in __init__
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_job_data.py", line 109, in _get_churn
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'churn'
</desyncdata>
</report>

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I found this helping tool through MC Command -- http://xmlprettyprint.com/ -- you basically copy paste the last exception text and this translates it to more or less English and lists faulty things

source ; https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/post/162749832481/sims-4-lastexceptiontxt-files-and-you

or there is this ... longer method -- http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content#The_50.25_Method (same source as previous)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2017 at 2:28 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

I will just say that pretty much all of you have issues with other outdated mods. Any script mods you have are capable of producing exception files so go ahead and remove them all to find which one is outdated or simply update them all to the version you're playing on.

Same over here. Any chance you could help me too? I was getting the "last exception" error message until just recently my game began to crash altogether. And less than 10 seconds into gameplay. If anyone could help I'd be very grateful. I'm just having a hard time figuring out what I'm doing wrong. It seems like the more I rip out the worse it gets.

lastException.txt

lastException_63611973843.txt

lastException_63611973000.txt

lastException_63611921092.txt

lastException_63611920341.txt

lastException_63611820559.txt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm getting really irritated with my game because of the last exception file. I cleaned out all of my outdated/broken custom content and mods and it still gives me issues. I really like WickedWhims and I don't want to have to get rid of it just because of this lastException thing. It happened after I downloaded MCCC and so I deleted the mod, but when I entered the game, I STILL HAD THE POPUP ERROR! I can't have my sims watch TV or even go to work because the lastException thing always just reverses them back to their original state if I do something wrong. I never had this issue before I downloaded MCCC and even though I deleted it, it is still happening! Please help. Here's what my lastException text file looks like if it helps.

lastException.txt

31 minutes ago, Prismacolor said:

I'm getting really irritated with my game because of the last exception file. I cleaned out all of my outdated/broken custom content and mods and it still gives me issues. I really like WickedWhims and I don't want to have to get rid of it just because of this lastException thing. It happened after I downloaded MCCC and so I deleted the mod, but when I entered the game, I STILL HAD THE POPUP ERROR! I can't have my sims watch TV or even go to work because the lastException thing always just reverses them back to their original state if I do something wrong. I never had this issue before I downloaded MCCC and even though I deleted it, it is still happening! Please help. Here's what my lastException text file looks like if it helps.

lastException.txt

Seem you have something in there do with outfit changes? It's obviously not MCCC, you're making the assumption that the error appearing at the same time as installing the mod, makes the mod the cause of the error. The error persists without it and the exception traceback isn't script related in that regard. You didn't remove all outdated content, somewhere in your mods is a tuning file that alters something related to outfit changes. 

"line 4822, in get_tuned_outfit_changes&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4810, in get_on_route_outfit&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_on_entry_outfit'&#13;&#10;</desyncdata>"

My best guess is you have some mod that alters work outfits, but that's just an educated guess. Could be something else that somehow breaks outfit changes.  Try removing anything you think might be related to the issue. If that doesn't help you narrow down the problem CC then there's the long way of troubleshooting it. It's not CAS content related, pretty sure, so take everything else out first and confirm that none of your costume clothes are the problem. Then divide the rest of your mods and use this method. 
http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content#The_50.25_Method

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can anybody help?
My game keeps crashing "sims 4 has stopped working"
It can happen 5 minutes in or 7 hours in - its super random..
Ive done the 50/50 mods & CC but because it only does it sometimes its hard to know for sure.. 

I have my latest crash file attatched - if someone knows how to read them thatd be great

At the moment I have removed wicked whims and all animations :cry: but it could be anything really.. ive checked all the other script mods, they are updated.. as for CC i have about 600 pieces, so ive deleted alot of old stuff, but still im not sure.. any information is very appreciated.. 

lastCrash_63659389948.txt

EDIT: I removed WW and animations - and deleted localthumbcache and it still crashed..

Please help me! ive bin trying to sort this out for days with no luck! these exception files keep popping up as soon as I start the game they don't stop me doing anything in game everything works fine until I go to save it it wont save at all! I don't know what else to try!

lastException.txt

lastException_63659855648.txt

lastException_63659856094.txt

lastException_63659894583.txt

lastException_63659895319.txt

lastException_63659901048.txt

lastException_63659902565.txt

• 3 weeks later...

Archived