[Released] Four-Play Vanilla Fudge - Please use the other thread

vinfamy

Update: Now released as Four-Play Vanilla Fudge. Please use the other thread to continue the discussion http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3944-four-play-vanilla-fudge/

----

SexLab Solutions by WraithSlayer and Bromm83 is one of my favorite mods for Skyrim. For those not familiar with it:

SexLab Solution adds optional sexual content to many of Skyrim's quests, encounters, and NPCs, using the SexLab framework.

Maybe you want something more than gold out of Lisbet for getting her statue back? Or perhaps you'd rather offer your body at the Valtheim towers than pay their toll? With Solutions, you have a wealth of new options available to you in Skyrim's day-to-day goings.

Now that we have a sex framework for Fallout 4 at last, I want to do something similar for FO4. The problem is I actually only have a meager 140 hours playing the game, so I'm not super familiar with all the details in all the quests yet. This is where I would really appreciate your input:

Which quest/ NPC/ speech check dialogue option do you think should be 'sexualised' and lead to a sex scene? 

On a side note, what do you think is the best approach for the four-choice dialogue system?

All comments and suggestions are really appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time! :)

To bad you can not kick off a 4 option set before FO4's regular set (or maybe you can I don't Know)... If it was possible I would suggest something like this...

One for (Right Option/B) "talk business" this would lead strait into FO4's regular 4 options, npc's just do what they normally do...

One for (Top Option/Y)"Prostitute" which would kick off its own 4 options (like offer to whore out, offer to purchase, offer to pimp (kick in a short follower setup, then a 4th option).

One for (Left Option/X)"Just strait up Sex" options: Go here and now, follow me to somewhere more private, Join us for Sex (for later when more then 2 characters are available for scene's), and leave the last one open...

One for (Bottom Option/A)"Flirt/Intimidate" (maybe have it work with the intimidate perk or blackwidow or another perk)... Flirt part to get better prices etc from vendors, Intimidate part for subduing raiders etc in the wasteland. Option: could kick off a Devious Devices install setup (cuff em, gag em, plug em, then have them follow you somewhere to play with)....

Also give a win/fail option on each one.... if npc is not interested in sex/prostitution (or your charisma is not high enough) then it fails and then goes into the regular FO4 4 option set.... Win/Fail options for all 3 extra options based on what perks the player has and there level compared to the npc's (if the npc's have any).

So it could get technical on the perks check part... but the rest would be cool.... this way you don't break the FO4 talking menu's you just kick the mod off before the regular FO4 options.

Which could lead to some funny shit like your first visit to a settlement and they ask for help and you instead ask to fuck....

A good one for quests in my opinion would be to make one of the options on completion/failure of a radiant quest (repeatable factions ones) lead to one of the sex animations.

For example: Quest completion - suggest sex as a reward for completing the quest.

Quest failure - offer sex as punishment for failing the quest.

Also I feel in those kidnapping quests, the kidnappee could be a little more appreciative

Not exactly a speech check, but the "final stage" of the Follower-Relationship dialogue could be a fitting hook for a scene.

Thank you for the suggestion. Don't you think the follower romance thing should be separate mod perhaps?

If you would need to replace a dialogue option I'd suggest the sarcasm option as its in most dialogues, its fun and amusing but doesnt contribute too much. 

I rather not replace anything vanilla - too many things could go wrong, but if worst comes to worst, then yeah, sarcasm is probably the one to sacrifice. 

To bad you can not kick off a 4 option set before FO4's regular set (or maybe you can I don't Know)... If it was possible I would suggest something like this...

One for (Right Option/B) "talk business" this would lead strait into FO4's regular 4 options, npc's just do what they normally do...

One for (Top Option/Y)"Prostitute" which would kick off its own 4 options (like offer to whore out, offer to purchase, offer to pimp (kick in a short follower setup, then a 4th option).

One for (Left Option/X)"Just strait up Sex" options: Go here and now, follow me to somewhere more private, Join us for Sex (for later when more then 2 characters are available for scene's), and leave the last one open...

One for (Bottom Option/A)"Flirt/Intimidate" (maybe have it work with the intimidate perk or blackwidow or another perk)... Flirt part to get better prices etc from vendors, Intimidate part for subduing raiders etc in the wasteland. Option: could kick off a Devious Devices install setup (cuff em, gag em, plug em, then have them follow you somewhere to play with)....

Also give a win/fail option on each one.... if npc is not interested in sex/prostitution (or your charisma is not high enough) then it fails and then goes into the regular FO4 4 option set.... Win/Fail options for all 3 extra options based on what perks the player has and there level compared to the npc's (if the npc's have any).

So it could get technical on the perks check part... but the rest would be cool.... this way you don't break the FO4 talking menu's you just kick the mod off before the regular FO4 options.

Which could lead to some funny shit like your first visit to a settlement and they ask for help and you instead ask to fuck....

Thank you. I'll make an attempt at this and see how it works out.

A good one for quests in my opinion would be to make one of the options on completion/failure of a radiant quest (repeatable factions ones) lead to one of the sex animations.

For example: Quest completion - suggest sex as a reward for completing the quest.

Also I feel in those kidnapping quests, the kidnappee could be a little more appreciative

Thank you for your suggestion. Excellent work on the Sun’s and KitKat’s Poses. :)

I like your idea about quest reward/ punishment - should be relatively easy (albeit a bit time-consuming) to implement without messing up anything vanilla too much. 

I actually made a kidnap mod for Skyrim. I will probably port it over it Fallout 4 sooner or later. 

Not exactly a speech check, but the "final stage" of the Follower-Relationship dialogue could be a fitting hook for a scene.

Thank you for the suggestion. Don't you think the follower romance thing should be separate mod perhaps?

If you would need to replace a dialogue option I'd suggest the sarcasm option as its in most dialogues, its fun and amusing but doesnt contribute too much. 

I rather not replace anything vanilla - too many things could go wrong, but if worst comes to worst, then yeah, sarcasm is probably the one to sacrifice. 

Thank you. I'll make an attempt at this and see how it works out.

Thank you for your suggestion. Excellent work on the Sun’s and KitKat’s Poses. :)

I like your idea about quest reward/ punishment - should be relatively easy (albeit a bit time-consuming) to implement without messing up anything vanilla too much. 

I actually made a kidnap mod for Skyrim. I will probably port it over it Fallout 4 sooner or later. 

Thanks :) Sun does all the work, I'm more of a behind the scenes kinda girl :P

The 4 dialogue option really sucks for modding without messing with vanilla stuff, possibly the top option which is usually more information could lead to another set of options? 

Probabbly it's not a solution anyways :)

• 1 month later...

Excuse me but I cant seem to find the other topic, I downloaded this and have a couple questions.  1st is there any way to restrict the interactions to only vanilla animations?  My companion keeps using the aggressive animations and yelling at me like a pissed off raider.  Also when I sleep then get the option to have sex with my companion both player and companion undress after the sex rather than before

Archived