Test results from my first couple runs:

1. Bandits just over the river from Sanctuary (by the corpse with the snub nose .44)

Shot a bandit and let them shoot me to get health to >30%

First animation set played properly (not perfect alignment, but close enough for this early in development)

After first Bandit finished, had a window to shoot him before next bandit

Addition animations for surviving bandits followed the first. Each surviving bandit got a turn, including their dog which was not really expected. Character played animation while dog stood a few feet away taking one step forward and then one step back through the animation. Not sure if this was intended, but it was pretty funny.

2. Not an intentional test.

Equipped the power armor in Concord as part of the MQ.

Dropped down to clear the bandits and the Deathclaw came out sooner than expected.

Killed the Deathclaw, but took more damage than usual, and a bandit got off a shot that took me below 30%

First animation started, but as I suspected would happen a message came up saying "Cannot unequip", leaving my character in the power armor, although it did unequip the helmet.

While first animation played, Preston and the gang kept killing bandits

When subsequent animations started they were with bandits who were alive when the first animation began, but were killed during the first "act".

Character went through the animations (like 4 of them) even though the bandits were dead. I could tell this because in each scene there was a dead bandit with no armor equiped laying by my character.

Suggestions:

I know we are early so this is down the road, but perhaps a holo-type "MCM" to give some options for number of scenes, or failing this, extend the window between attackers to give the character a chance to fight her way out (kill them all before time expires and "Yaay", if not, then time to saddle up

If a holo tape mcm can be utilized, perhaps an option to disable mod when in power armor, unless you can figure a way to unequip it.

Just some thoughts...mod works well (much better than I had anticipated) and I look forward to continued updates. 

Nice job :)

edit:

None of the scenes started in frame, but after the first I realized I had plenty of time to toggle free cam in console and when the scene ended I toggle it off and still had time before the bandit turned aggressive...I am assuming they turn aggressive again, I never let any of them live long enough to be sure. This request is probably not in the purview of this mod (or perhaps Perv-view? Ha see what I did there?), but if some knows of a mod that can keybind free cam, that would work well, as the scene ending in free cam did not cause me any issues.

Thank you, very helpful feedback :)

I will need to add conditions for not picking up dead and non-human actors - actually very easy to do, can't believe I forgot to do it in the first version. Next version will be within a couple of days.

I'll look into customization options. On one hand, there is not much hope for MCM in Fallout 4. On the other hand, I can imagine down the road it would be a nightmare for a heavily-modded Fallout 4 user to have like 150 holotapes to keep track of ...

You need to find a common solution somewhere

Thank you, very helpful feedback :)

I will need to add conditions for not picking up dead and non-human actors - actually very easy to do, can't believe I forgot to do it in the first version. Next version will be within a couple of days.

I'll look into customization options. On one hand, there is not much hope for MCM in Fallout 4. On the other hand, I can imagine down the road it would be a nightmare for a heavily-modded Fallout 4 user to have like 150 holotapes to keep track of ...

You need to find a common solution somewhere

I can understand about the massive volume of holotapes this could create, so, yeah lets hope F4SE eventually gets done.  And btw, damn, you reply fast, I was actually typing an edit about the camera issue when you posted. For now, I am pretty quick on toggling free cam through console and had no issue with control when the scene ended and I turned it back on (I know SL had issue with scene ending in free cam mod early on). So that's a win.  Thanks again and keep it up!

Okay, i'm losing it. I've put unzipped everything and unpacked the BSAs all into a folder then moved everything into my data folder so it's all exactly where it should be, followed your previous advice exactly, I simply cannot get this to work. I get the same problem as the first post, i kneel down then immediately it says "They've done with me"

I'm at wits end. I have four play, its dependencies, and this mod. It just doesn't work. I've been working on it for hours and I have no idea what else to do. I just don't get the message about the slots when I get into a new save.

Okay, i'm losing it. I've put unzipped everything and unpacked the BSAs all into a folder then moved everything into my data folder so it's all exactly where it should be, followed your previous advice exactly, I simply cannot get this to work. I get the same problem as the first post, i kneel down then immediately it says "They've done with me"

I'm at wits end. I have four play, its dependencies, and this mod. It just doesn't work. I've been working on it for hours and I have no idea what else to do. I just don't get the message about the slots when I get into a new save.

As long as you don't get the message about the slots being set, it means Four-Play framework itself is not initializing correctly. There is nothing that Violate or any of my mods with the Four-Play prefix can do if the framework to trigger the actual scenes itself has gone missing.

DocClox put up an instruction/ troubleshoot post here to make sure the framework itself is correctly set up: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75690-sextec-wip-discussion/?p=1864593

Main points to note is the latest version now requires F4SE - you have to also extract the F4SE scripts into the Data folder

See if it helps

Animations still not working for me:(  worked with version 2 but none after that. downloaded BAE and tried to use it but im not very user friendly with it, Is there plans to get the straight four play download to install and play without using BAE in the future?.... will try to get info from author next.  thx:)

Animations still not working for me:(  worked with version 2 but none after that. downloaded BAE and tried to use it but im not very user friendly with it, Is there plans to get the straight four play download to install and play without using BAE in the future?.... will try to get info from author next.  thx:)

No need to use BAE at all anymore.

If it works before but not now, F4SE is the prime suspect.

well, I don't get what I'm doing wrong... I have four play working (with the gun). Kidnapping works OK, but I can't get the violate animation to work at all.

After the kidnapping it goes straight to combat, then the "they're done with me"  routine.  I've taken all the steps previously mentioned (extraction using the bsa browser, et al, using the latest FO4se) everything short of starting from scratch and reloading all my mods

I'm stumped.... and like the other guy, I've spent hours on this to no avail. I'm open to suggestions at this point.

well, I don't get what I'm doing wrong... I have four play working (with the gun). Kidnapping works OK, but I can't get the violate animation to work at all.

After the kidnapping it goes straight to combat, then the "they're done with me"  routine.  I've taken all the steps previously mentioned (extraction using the bsa browser, et al, using the latest FO4se) everything short of starting from scratch and reloading all my mods

I'm stumped.... and like the other guy, I've spent hours on this to no avail. I'm open to suggestions at this point.

Which gun though? The one with Mindless or the one with Crazy's animations? Ie. the Deliverer pistol or the laser rifle?

Because if it's the latter, it doesn't necessarily mean that Four-Play is initialized properly

Kidnapping working also doesn't necessarily mean that Four-Play is initialized properly as the kidnappings actually rely on nothing - it's a pure vanilla function.

Do the terminals in console command 'coc 4test' work? Did the message "Sex slots set up" show up when you first load a save? If not to these two questions, then Four-Play is not initialized properly

After reaching 30% health a tip says "I cannot continue fighting anymore", then my character does the hostage animation, then another tip says "They've done with me, i should run", after which my character stands up while they keep on firing. No other animation plays. Could this problem have to be with the BSA file through NMM? If so, how do I fix it?

Did you get the message box "Sex Slots set" as soon as you load any save? If not, then yes, it's the BSA problem with NMM and Four-Play Framework. From your description, it seems everything is running correctly on Violate's end.

Download Bethesda Archive Extractor

Start BAE, point it to the two bsa files in your NMM's Four-Play folder and extract them (so that there should be the Script folder at the same level as Four_play.esp)

I used BAE and enabled Papyrus logging but I still dont get any notification and the animations dont play (same problem as inter).

I'm using Mod Organizer not NMM BTW.

coc 4test works (the terminals dont work) but, as previously stated, I dont get the sex slot notification

Version 1.2 released - your companion and you can get banged together now

I used BAE and enabled Papyrus logging but I still dont get any notification and the animations dont play (same problem as inter).

I'm using Mod Organizer not NMM BTW.

No need to use BAE anymore in the latest version of Four-Play. 

However, it now requires F4SE. So install that, if you still have problems, look at the Troubleshooting section of the Four-Play's download page. 

ok, got a problem.

i got kidnapped, droped bellow 30% and the sex started, player and one of my followers being raped by two gunners, mi followers animation ended well, th e player one, not, looped non stop, so i had to load a previus save game. 

Are you using the latest version of Four-Play? You need at least 0.5a for the multiple scenes to work

Is stripping your character of their gear out of scope of the mod? I ask because it's kind of funny to get rektd and then shoot my attackers in the face with a weapon they knew I had as soon as they finish. I guess like, they steal it all or something.

I will add an option to have your gear stolen in a future version.

I seem to be having the issue with this where I surrender, but nothing happens(with latest version of Four Play) Or I get the message about them being done and should probably run and again nothing happens (this being with version 0.4 of Four Play). Version 0.3 is the last version that this seems to work for me.

I seem to be having the issue with this where I surrender, but nothing happens(with latest version of Four Play) Or I get the message about them being done and should probably run and again nothing happens (this being with version 0.4 of Four Play). Version 0.3 is the last version that this seems to work for me.

Sounds like F4SE issue. From 0.4 onwards, Four-Play requires F4SE. Check out the troubleshooting section of Four-Play's download page. Some people had to copy the F4SE scripts into the installation folder and enable Papyrus logging for Four-Play to work.

vinfamy

Poodledee, on 08 Apr 2017 - 10:59 PM, said:snapback.png

Sounds like F4SE issue. From 0.4 onwards, Four-Play requires F4SE. Check out the troubleshooting section of Four-Play's download page. Some people had to copy the F4SE scripts into the installation folder and enable Papyrus logging for Four-Play to work.

Ahh yes this fixed the problem. I probably should read things a bit more thoroughly, figured there was something strange about not copying the data folder from F4SE over when I first did it.

ok, got a problem.

i got kidnapped, droped bellow 30% and the sex started, player and one of my followers being raped by two gunners, mi followers animation ended well, th e player one, not, looped non stop, so i had to load a previus save game. 

Are you using the latest version of Four-Play? You need at least 0.5a for the multiple scenes to work

yes, it was version 0.5a, and the multiple scenes work, the problem is that the one involving the player wont stop.

Is stripping your character of their gear out of scope of the mod? I ask because it's kind of funny to get rektd and then shoot my attackers in the face with a weapon they knew I had as soon as they finish. I guess like, they steal it all or something.

You're awesome. Just had a look at "Kidnapped" from Skyrim. If that's what you're planning on with this mod, outstanding. Thanks for the quick reply and the mod.

You're awesome. Just had a look at "Kidnapped" from Skyrim. If that's what you're planning on with this mod, outstanding. Thanks for the quick reply and the mod.

I can hardly wait for this feature. As of right now, they bang with their clothes on in my game.

I can hardly wait for this feature. As of right now, they bang with their clothes on in my game.

Banging with clothes on is due to something wrong with F4SE. Make sure you read the troubleshooting section of the Four-Play's download page. Some people resolved this issue by copying the scripts folder from F4SE into the FO4 installation directory or by enabling Papyrus logging in the game's ini (as weird as it sounds)