Guest skobel24

Got the sound effects going, no nudity though. 

do the papyrus logging ini change again

Still not working. Another thing I've noticed is that my character is always the one dominating.

Edit: Redid a few things, about to test again. I get 4 encounters straight where a raider threw a molotov right at me and instantly killed me ><

Edit 2: Finally got through an encounter, no nudity again. 

Guest skobel24

Got the sound effects going, no nudity though. 

do the papyrus logging ini change again

The papyrus logging change didn't actually get converted back to normal, so I didn't have to redo that part. Everything is working now aside from the stripping/nudity. 

Edit: They now strip, but they aren't fully nude. 

Ok so I installed this and all worked fine but it got really annoying having to sleep with every person who dropped you below 30% health so I removed this Mod from NMM, Install Directory etc but it still kept happening, I got annoyed and now ended up removing every single Four Play, Animations and what not from everywhere. Cache, NMM, All folders I could find it in and even the .Rars but my character still gets the "I cannot keep fighting" message below 30% and they turn friendly.
Sure I managed to remove the sex but It's not really fun to play when everyone you fight turn friendly when you go low on HP, any ideas on how to solve this?

Ok so I installed this and all worked fine but it got really annoying having to sleep with every person who dropped you below 30% health so I removed this Mod from NMM, Install Directory etc but it still kept happening, I got annoyed and now ended up removing every single Four Play, Animations and what not from everywhere. Cache, NMM, All folders I could find it in and even the .Rars but my character still gets the "I cannot keep fighting" message below 30% and they turn friendly.

Sure I managed to remove the sex but It's not really fun to play when everyone you fight turn friendly when you go low on HP, any ideas on how to solve this?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22633/?

Use that to clean your save

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22633/?

Use that to clean your save

Thanks alot!

A personal gripe i have with this mod is how more prevalent me violating my captors is over them violating me. i don't see how me getting more dominant positions in each sex animation when I'm supposed to be the captive makes any sense. Maybe the thing that decides each animation is random or because it takes male protagonists into consideration, i don't know. But if this mod offered options to disable male animations for female main characters or straight up disabled them without an option, it'd be much better in my opinion. I wouldn't even care as much if Leito's & Crazy's sex gun mods actually used the dildos in female\female animations like  your Violate and Prostitution mod does.

A personal gripe i have with this mod is how more prevalent me violating my captors is over them violating me. i don't see how me getting more dominant positions in each sex animation when I'm supposed to be the captive makes any sense. Maybe the thing that decides each animation is random or because it takes male protagonists into consideration, i don't know. But if this mod offered options to disable male animations for female main characters or straight up disabled them without an option, it'd be much better in my opinion. I wouldn't even care as much if Leito's & Crazy's sex gun mods actually used the dildos in female\female animations like  your Violate and Prostitution mod does.

Quite simply the FourPlay framework is in Alpha still and not smart enough yet to do that.

Hey im having problems getting it to work cause i installed this mod and some of the other Four play mods onto my Fallout 4 files via steam route and not using NMM to do it. Anyways so my health drops below 30% hp then i go into surrender animation then im back on my feet still clothes and now the raiders become friendly so is there a way i can fix this so when i got below 30% hp they strip me and do the animations? Cause all the other Four play functions work just fine and i got the leito animations with the compadiablity patch all that happens when i use the leito gun is they are just alittle bit misaligned when they do the animations.

Hey im having problems getting it to work cause i installed this mod and some of the other Four play mods onto my Fallout 4 files via steam route and not using NMM to do it. Anyways so my health drops below 30% hp then i go into surrender animation then im back on my feet still clothes and now the raiders become friendly so is there a way i can fix this so when i got below 30% hp they strip me and do the animations? Cause all the other Four play functions work just fine and i got the leito animations with the compadiablity patch all that happens when i use the leito gun is they are just alittle bit misaligned when they do the animations.

Leito's gun doesn't use Four-Play to trigger animations so it's possible that you haven't installed Four-Play correctly, which it sounds like the case

There's a bat file to resolve raiders stop being hostile somewhere in this thread.

Leito's gun doesn't use Four-Play to trigger animations so it's possible that you haven't installed Four-Play correctly, which it sounds like the case

There's a bat file to resolve raiders stop being hostile somewhere in this thread.

Ok i got the thing to work so it trigger the surrender then them doing the animations to me but the problem is now the fact they dont undress and the clothes my character and the raider or gunner or etc. stay on and the textures now just blur so is there a way i could get them to properly strip when doing the whole violate thing?

Ok i got the thing to work so it trigger the surrender then them doing the animations to me but the problem is now the fact they dont undress and the clothes my character and the raider or gunner or etc. stay on and the textures now just blur so is there a way i could get them to properly strip when doing the whole violate thing?

Not undressing is due to either F4SE or Papyrus logging. Check the sections highlighted in red in my installation guide (link in signature).

Not sure why the textures would blur - although almost certain that has nothing to do with Four-Play or its plugins. Are you using any DOF from ENB or Reshade? There's also a vanilla bug to do with soapy textures. Google it for solutions.

Do you consider offering other triggers for this mod than the HP threshold eventually? It's a bit problematic, not even mainly because it sort of turns you immortal against human enemies (unless you are hit for massive damage in a small amount of time). But because it makes various gameplay elements quite useless: there are perks (including affinity perks from companions) that are based on "when you are below 25% HP", but also a variety of Legendary item effects in the same vein. The virtual immortality could be solved by a simple cooldown of  Violate - maybe it already has one, who knows, I run when the mod notifies my it might be a good idea  ;)  -, the later problem not really.

Not that I would really know what else could work, but I could imagine maybe a chance when stagger/stun occurs, combined with low AP? Something like that.

Do you consider offering other triggers for this mod than the HP threshold eventually? It's a bit problematic, not even mainly because it sort of turns you immortal against human enemies (unless you are hit for massive damage in a small amount of time). But because it makes various gameplay elements quite useless: there are perks (including affinity perks from companions) that are based on "when you are below 25% HP", but also a variety of Legendary item effects in the same vein. The virtual immortality could be solved by a simple cooldown of  Violate - maybe it already has one, who knows, I run when the mod notifies my it might be a good idea  ;)  -, the later problem not really.

Not that I would really know what else could work, but I could imagine maybe a chance when stagger/stun occurs, combined with low AP? Something like that.

I'll add knockdown by cripple and a knockdown chance %

Quick question with the new update... 

Does the new version incorporate the "fix" from the Synths Enabled FP Violate?  Is that not needed anymore?

I never tried that particular file before, but I think so. I no longer filtered potential violators by factions, but by races: I allowed four races: Human, Ghoul (not feral though), Synth Gen 1 and Synth Gen 2

That's also an option with Vinfamy's CP that let you disable this race check so that you can try it with M's Abdominations etc.

Quick question with the new update... 

Does the new version incorporate the "fix" from the Synths Enabled FP Violate?  Is that not needed anymore?

I never tried that particular file before, but I think so. I no longer filtered potential violators by factions, but by races: I allowed four races: Human, Ghoul (not feral though), Synth Gen 1 and Synth Gen 2

That's also an option with Vinfamy's CP that let you disable this race check so that you can try it with M's Abdominations etc.

Thanks for the info.  Looking forward to using the Control Panel (will be dl'ing once I get home) and updating the other mods you make.  Hopefully the prostitution mod will be updated soon as well (noticed you mention may be a week or so).

Hello, vinfamy and thank you for this wonderful update. Violating works better than ever and alignments are working right, about 96% of each violate. :)  Might sound pretty stupid but one thing puzzles me. What are these exhaustion and perversion rounds? I haven't figured these out.  :shy:

Hello, vinfamy and thank you for this wonderful update. Violating works better than ever and alignments are working right, about 96% of each violate. :)  Might sound pretty stupid but one thing puzzles me. What are these exhaustion and perversion rounds? I haven't figured these out.  :shy:

By default it's x4 for exhaustion and x3 for perversion

Assuming your strength is 3 and endurance is 2

You would last 4*3= 12 rounds before passing out.

However, it would only take 2*3=6 rounds for you to broken, where you'll start enjoying the violation a bit too much.

By default it's x4 for exhaustion and x3 for perversion

Assuming your strength is 3 and endurance is 2

You would last 4*3= 12 rounds before passing out.

However, it would only take 2*3=6 rounds for you to broken, where you'll start enjoying the violation a bit too much.

Okay, got it! My thanks  :)

There's also a separate ValentineSynth Race for some reason.

After doing some testing, My game freezes about 2/3 of the time when starting a scene. It freezes before my items are stolen. Possible way to alleviate the possible issue is to only let the NPC assailant take everything away slowly like Skyrim's Defeat mod instead of all at once.

After doing some testing, My game freezes about 2/3 of the time when starting a scene. It freezes before my items are stolen. Possible way to alleviate the possible issue is to only let the NPC assailant take everything away slowly like Skyrim's Defeat mod instead of all at once.

Disable stealing with Vin's CP. Out of interest, do you have a big inventory? I didn't realize the removeall function is a particularly performance-heavy one (I thought take one item at a time put more stress on the system) - it never froze on me. Maybe it conflicts with an inventory mod.

Do we still need Synth Clamp-Ons by LegacySlayer and Co.? like we did for Synths Enabled FP Violate 

If you want synths to have dicks, that mod is a nude mod for synths essentially.