I can hardly wait for this feature. As of right now, they bang with their clothes on in my game.

Banging with clothes on is due to something wrong with F4SE. Make sure you read the troubleshooting section of the Four-Play's download page. Some people resolved this issue by copying the scripts folder from F4SE into the FO4 installation directory or by enabling Papyrus logging in the game's ini (as weird as it sounds)

That already sounds beyond my skill. I'll just wait for the feature that makes them steal my character's clothes instead. Thank you though.

Is stripping your character of their gear out of scope of the mod? I ask because it's kind of funny to get rektd and then shoot my attackers in the face with a weapon they knew I had as soon as they finish. I guess like, they steal it all or something.

I will add an option to have your gear stolen in a future version.

You're awesome. Just had a look at "Kidnapped" from Skyrim. If that's what you're planning on with this mod, outstanding. Thanks for the quick reply and the mod.

I can hardly wait for this feature. As of right now, they bang with their clothes on in my game.

They do the same every once in a while for me, too. If that happens, just open console, click them, and type "unequip all". Then, "openactorcontainer 1" and equip like, their gun or a piece of armor followed by unequiping it. Done. Nakedness.

Is stripping your character of their gear out of scope of the mod? I ask because it's kind of funny to get rektd and then shoot my attackers in the face with a weapon they knew I had as soon as they finish. I guess like, they steal it all or something.

I will add an option to have your gear stolen in a future version.

You're awesome. Just had a look at "Kidnapped" from Skyrim. If that's what you're planning on with this mod, outstanding. Thanks for the quick reply and the mod.

They do the same every once in a while for me, too. If that happens, just open console, click them, and type "unequip all". Then, "openactorcontainer 1" and equip like, their gun or a piece of armor followed by unequiping it. Done. Nakedness.

Thanks for the suggestion.

That already sounds beyond my skill. I'll just wait for the feature that makes them steal my character's clothes instead. Thank you though.

It's actually a lot simpler than it sounds. I'll try to find time to make a step-by-step tutorial on how to install Four-Play in this forum at some point. Quite a few people are having problems because of this too.

But yeah, stealing your PC's gear will be added to this mod. Essential feature really, otherwise it would be way too easy to take revenge on your aggressor immediately. 

It's actually a lot simpler than it sounds. I'll try to find time to make a step-by-step tutorial on how to install Four-Play in this forum at some point. Quite a few people are having problems because of this too.

But yeah, stealing your PC's gear will be added to this mod. Essential feature really, otherwise it would be way too easy to take revenge on your aggressor immediately. 

Awesome, thanks.

I dont know where to put this so....

When i upgrade your addons with F4se dependencies for fourplay, my F4SE stops working. I  upgraded your prostitution mod and i could not launch the game with the F4SE exe  i had to reinstall F4se. Maybe its my NMM (0.61.23) Had this problem three times now uninstalling fourplay mods and upgrading ( something mysterious is going on here)

Is it possible to just do it manually and let it overwrite earlier version?

Thanks

Vatiwah on YouTube was kind enough to cover this mod in his latest video. You can watch it here:

----

I dont know where to put this so....

When i upgrade your addons with F4se dependencies for fourplay, my F4SE stops working. I  upgraded your prostitution mod and i could not launch the game with the F4SE exe  i had to reinstall F4se. Maybe its my NMM (0.61.23) Had this problem three times now uninstalling fourplay mods and upgrading ( something mysterious is going on here)

Is it possible to just do it manually and let it overwrite earlier version?

Thanks

Hmm that's weird.  Probably a bug with F4SE, it's not in a stable state at all. 

My plugins don't depend on F4SE - I don't use any F4SE functions. Four-Play does. Might be worth reporting it to Doc, although he's pretty busy.

I really hope that's optional. x3 I tend to turn that off in games like this, because sometimes they steal important quest items from other mods that said modders don't label properly as quest items, breaking said mod. I know there's no MCM for Fallout 4 yet though. @_@

I really hope that's optional. x3 I tend to turn that off in games like this, because sometimes they steal important quest items from other mods that said modders don't label properly as quest items, breaking said mod. I know there's no MCM for Fallout 4 yet though. @_@

Yes, it would be optional. I'll use the same 'MCM' system I used for Autonomy and Kidnapped. 

Works well and Leitos animations adds some nice flavour. But i've one issue; after the violate (animations and stripping all works), my rapists have their armor and/or headgear equipped but their main clothing won't re-equip back on. Does anyone have this issue too? 

Works well and Leitos animations adds some nice flavour. But i've one issue; after the violate (animations and stripping all works), my rapists have their armor and/or headgear equipped but their main clothing won't re-equip back on. Does anyone have this issue too? 

It's a known issue with Four-Play redressing. 

Guest O.Cobblepot

Hello and thank you for this fun mod :) but is it normal that i rarely get correct alignment ? maybe i missed something..

installed: four-play + leitos animations + four-lei compability patch + four-play violate and autonomy,everything is working fine but alignment is bad,

well,in settlements male female alignment is kinda ok,but with raiders on hilly places,or on buildings,in them looks are bad :) especialy if there are more objects like stoves and such,

animations even happens in the walls :)

is it suposed to be like this?

p.s. i do not have crazy6987-sex animations mod,but i do not need it if i use leitos animations mod right?

well,in settlements male female alignment is kinda ok,but with raiders on hilly places,or on buildings,in them looks are bad :) especialy if there are more objects like stoves and such,

You installed everything correctly. Alignment is a known issue for the Four-Play Framework, it's always screwed up on non-flat surface and when there is some collision with an object/ a third moving actor.

Nothing I can do on my end as all my mods are just responsible for setting the context and initializing scene. Hopefully, this will be resolved soon with the framework, although I understand that DocClox already has his hand full.

Some misalignments are quite funny I must say :)

Guest O.Cobblepot

You installed everything correctly. Alignment is a known issue for the Four-Play Framework, it's always screwed up on non-flat surface and when there is some collision with an object/ a third moving actor.

Nothing I can do on my end as all my mods are just responsible for setting the context and initializing scene. Hopefully, this will be resolved soon with the framework, although I understand that DocClox already has his hand full.

Some misalignments are quite funny I must say :)

thanks a lot man ;)

question:

how long will the player be in the raider fraction or gunner fraction afer violate ?

also after violate , companion is no longer in "player fraction"  tryed the prostitue ring in Raidercamp , this works fin but cannot offer my companion , message is (No Companion) or it is a problem with Preston package!

Hey, is there any way to make this mod not force strip you? Trying to find a way to make it compatible with Deviously Cursed Wasteland.

Stripping is coded with the Four-Play framework and not handled by Violate. I think Doc might have some plans for DD compatibility though

Characters bang with their clothes on in my game. Is it just me or anyone else having this problem?

That happened to me, but I had left out the data folder with I updated f4se. Once I fixed that, they took their clothes off.

Me too, but I wasn't launching the game via the F04SE launcher like the SE readme told me to. If you run the game through steam or normal NMM, stripping doen't work. I copied the dlls and the exe as instructed in the SE readme and set up a "Custom Fallout 4" in NMM to call the special SE executable.  Then stripping started working.

I have yet to activate Violate outside of Kidnapped.  One time, my health had gotten low but I was still shooting, I killed a guy and my PC froze. I think I maybe killed the guy Violate wanted to use as it was trying to set itself up.  Infinite loop I would guess. Had to restart.