Four-Play Violate (+ DD2 Support)

View File

Update 22 Nov 19: All my mods for Skyrim, Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 are up for adoptions. All their source code is included in the download packages and can be used in whatever way any other modders see fit - no need to ask me for permission. I have retired from Bethesda games' modding to focus on my own indie game project LifePlay (check it out here, it's an life simulation RPG on Unreal Engine. It's also moddable and open-source, and completely free.).

-----------------------------------------------------

You and your companions get violated by or violate humans, ghouls and synths, if losing/ winning in combat.

150+ lines of dialogues thanks to contributions by Karma199696, Vauria, sophiextime and others. Plus perversion and exhaustion mechanics.

Also serves as a framework for triggering forced sex scenes for other sex mods: Four-Play Kidnapped

Click on Follow this file above to keep up-to-update with the latest versions of Violate.

Requirement:
Four-Play - read my installation guide

Highly Recommended:
Vinfamy's Control Panel - allow you to surrender + give you a bunch of customization options
Four-Play Community Patch (requires 2.0+ for aggressive animations and correct victim role to be picked)

Optional Integration (i.e. you don't need them for Violate to work, they just add more content if you do)
Devious Devices (requires Violate 2.4+) - please read Kimy's requirement list and installation guide carefully. If you have Devious Devices installed (completely optional), at te start of each violation, you and your follower get locked up in random devious devices. The keys to unlock these are with the violator that stole your stuffs.
Violate will detect the presence of "Devious Devices.esm" in your game and turn on this optional integration automatically. No DD installed = no integration, just normal Violate as usual. If you have DD installed but DO NOT want it to be integrated with Violate, use console command (will add to Vin's CP eventually): set FPV_Global_DD to 0

Installation:
With a mod organizer or extract into Data folder
No need to do the quicksave > load thing like previous versions.
I implemented a mechanism to auto-upgrade from previous version of Violate in a save, but if possible, use a clean save.

Permission:

To support an open creative environment, I have a very open permission policy for all my mods and their sources: you can do whatever you want with them without needing my permission, as long as the content you end up producing is completely legal. Specifically, my mods and their sources must not be used, modified, patched or republished in any capacity that involves the sexual depiction of minors or anyone that looks like minors.
This mod has its own check to block child actors from being involved in any sex scenes. In combination with Four-Play and Four-Play Community Patch's block, there is zero chance that a user could accidentally trigger a sex scene involving a child. I do not condone and in factly strict prohibit any patches, modifications and redistributions of this mod that involves sexual depiction of children and would like to distance myself, as well as everyone working with me and whose work this mod makes use of, from any individuals who might be making those illegal patches.

All comments and feedbacks welcome!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/02/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Four-Play

Edited by DoctaSax

After reaching 30% health a tip says "I cannot continue fighting anymore", then my character does the hostage animation, then another tip says "They've done with me, i should run", after which my character stands up while they keep on firing. No other animation plays. Could this problem have to be with the BSA file through NMM? If so, how do I fix it?

After reaching 30% health a tip says "I cannot continue fighting anymore", then my character does the hostage animation, then another tip says "They've done with me, i should run", after which my character stands up while they keep on firing. No other animation plays. Could this problem have to be with the BSA file through NMM? If so, how do I fix it?

Did you get the message box "Sex Slots set" as soon as you load any save? If not, then yes, it's the BSA problem with NMM and Four-Play Framework. From your description, it seems everything is running correctly on Violate's end.

Download Bethesda Archive Extractor

Start BAE, point it to the two bsa files in your NMM's Four-Play folder and extract them (so that there should be the Script folder at the same level as Four_play.esp)

Thanks! I've still got another problem, but I got the animations working at least.

None of the animations line up like they should, and are off (http://imgur.com/a/Qotbe)

This isn't a big problem since you can still use modpos commands to line it up, but its annoying to do everytime and defeats the purpose of automation.

Thanks for taking your time on this mod!

Thanks! I've still got another problem, but I got the animations working at least.

None of the animations line up like they should, and are off (http://imgur.com/a/Qotbe)

This isn't a big problem since you can still use modpos commands to line it up, but its annoying to do everytime and defeats the purpose of automation.

Thanks for taking your time on this mod!

Yeah I think it's a noted problem for Four-Play that DocClox is aware of it.

Although it very rarely happens for me though (1 out of 10 attempts probably), not sure why it always lines up wrong for you.

Did you get the message box "Sex Slots set" as soon as you load any save? If not, then yes, it's the BSA problem with NMM and Four-Play Framework. From your description, it seems everything is running correctly on Violate's end.

Start BAE, point it to the two bsa files in your NMM's Four-Play folder and extract them (so that there should be the Script folder at the same level as Four_play.esp)

I had the same issue. But when I extracted the Four-Play folder my character needled down striped then the screen went  to a black loading screen. After that  the characters propositioned themselves and no animation happened the NPC's just walked around and my character was stuck in place for a moment and after that redressed and the NPC's reengaged me.  

Edit Found out it was because I only had crazy6987's rug version so I installed the gun version and it works fine. Thanks for the mod. 

I had the same issue. But when I extracted the Four-Play folder my character needled down striped then the screen went  to a black loading screen. After that  the characters propositioned themselves and no animation happened the NPC's just walked around and my character was stuck in place for a moment and after that redressed and the NPC's reengaged me.  

A Papyrus log would be very helpful. Thank you!

Hmmmm. I can't get it to work, oddly. Maybe I need to update NMM, or some other problem is going on. I extracted the archives so the scripts/texture folders were all at the same level as fourplay.esp, but it still plays no message about having loaded the animations. I'll continue experimenting, but have a papyrus... or wait, there aren't any... papyrus? Do I have to turn this error logging on? I just realized I've never had to submit a papyrus log for Fallout 4 before, and don't know where it is. @_@

The stuff is all still in the Virtual Install folder inside NMM's crap, is that where it's supposed to be?]

Hmmmm. I can't get it to work, oddly. Maybe I need to update NMM, or some other problem is going on. I extracted the archives so the scripts/texture folders were all at the same level as fourplay.esp, but it still plays no message about having loaded the animations. I'll continue experimenting, but have a papyrus... or wait, there aren't any... papyrus? Do I have to turn this error logging on? I just realized I've never had to submit a papyrus log for Fallout 4 before, and don't know where it is. @_@

The stuff is all still in the Virtual Install folder inside NMM's crap, is that where it's supposed to be?]

You need to enable Papyrus logging first - same as Skyrim actually

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Enable_Debug_Logging

Where do I extract the two bsa files to? Does one go in scripts and the other to textures?

Where do I extract the two bsa files to? Does one go in scripts and the other to textures?

There should already be scripts and textures folder in the ba2 files themselves. So as long as you have:

Four_Play.esp

Scripts folder

Textures folder

at the same level. And there are no Scrips subfolder inside the Scripts or anything like that. 

There should already be scripts and textures folder in the ba2 files themselves. So as long as you have:

Four_Play.esp

Scripts folder

Textures folder

at the same level. And there are no Scrips subfolder inside the Scripts or anything like that. 

Sorry, I don't understand the term, "at the same level." Would you mind giving me a directory for them?

Four_Play.esp

Scripts folder

Textures folder

Sorry, I don't understand the term, "at the same level." Would you mind giving me a directory for them.

post-410712-0-32522300-1491109672_thumb.png

Four_Play.esp

Scripts folder

Textures folder

Sorry, I don't understand the term, "at the same level." Would you mind giving me a directory for them.

Thanks for the thumbnail, but I need a directory to find it still.

if You're using nexus mod manager click the folder with arrow icon at the top, select "Open NMM's Mods Folder". the installed mods are contained inside the folder "virtual install". 

I've given up. I'm going to wait another year in Skyrim before trying Fallout 4 again. Thanks for attempting to help me.

if You're using nexus mod manager click the folder with arrow icon at the top, select "Open NMM's Mods Folder". the installed mods are contained inside the folder "virtual install". 

I've given up. I'm going to wait another year in Skyrim before trying Fallout 4 again. Thanks for attempting to help me.

Might be worth another try now with the 0.2 version of Four-Play. Doc managed to solve the issues with the DLCs and the BA2.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3924-four-play/

Thank you for your patience

All is working with v.02, the only issue I had this time was when I hit 30% and surrendered the npc was at a distance and started walking back to their "spot" so when the animation kicked in the npc stayed where he had walked to at that point. Is the assailant going to the pc for everyone else?

All is working with v.02, the only issue I had this time was when I hit 30% and surrendered the npc was at a distance and started walking back to their "spot" so when the animation kicked in the npc stayed where he had walked to at that point. Is the assailant going to the pc for everyone else?

No aggressive animations in the Framework yet so it just picks a random animation for now with no consideration of who the victim is :)

Once more animations are available, we'll be able to do more fine-tuning. 

The NPC moving away breaking the animation is a known issue for Four-Play. The disabling FootIK function seems a bit hit and miss for now, which is understandable as Four-Play itself is in an early stage. 

The NPC moving away breaking the animation is a known issue for Four-Play