Just now, phillipswilliam92 said:

Ok hear is a question for you all. Dos Four-Play allow sex with a corps, and if not is their any way to enable sex with a corps in an update? The reason I ask is I have an idea for an addition to Flashy's RSE mod and Chosen Clue's FPE mod that involves Necrophilia. All so are their any plans to enable lito's two stage animations in Four-Play?

Well back in the past I think violation had a habit of picking corps for sex scene and the scene played but no animation's so from my limited knowledge yes it's possible but would need the animations to go with it. BUT I would get a second opinion from a coder/animator ..

When I do a fresh install of Fallout 4 from steam, Custom.ini is never built even if I go all the way into character creation screen. Don't know why.

Okay I just downloaded and installed the latest Drivers from AMD, 18.2.3. Created a Custom.ini so now NMM isn't screaming at me that I don't have any ini's time to do this one mod at a time... might get borde with that so I might try to mod Skyrim at the same time... how do I keep MO2 from seeing mods I have installed on NMM?

Oh the reason I nuked NMM and FO4... again, is that after uninstalling and deleting all my mods I reinstalled F4SE and the unofficial patch I launched the game and RSE was still working.

Found another problem. In the multiple times I have nuked it and started over I somehow installed NMM to C drive instead of my external.

2 hours ago, Mageman1842 said:

When I do a fresh install of Fallout 4 from steam, Custom.ini is never built even if I go all the way into character creation screen. Don't know why.

Okay I just downloaded and installed the latest Drivers from AMD, 18.2.3. Created a Custom.ini so now NMM isn't screaming at me that I don't have any ini's time to do this one mod at a time... might get borde with that so I might try to mod Skyrim at the same time... how do I keep MO2 from seeing mods I have installed on NMM?

Oh the reason I nuked NMM and FO4... again, is that after uninstalling and deleting all my mods I reinstalled F4SE and the unofficial patch I launched the game and RSE was still working.

Found another problem. In the multiple times I have nuked it and started over I somehow installed NMM to C drive instead of my external.

Why not download it once and back it up to you external drive that way it will save you time downloading and installing it for the next time. ;)

and if you still getting RSE after a total nuking of fallout then you have something backing up folders on you system and that is breaking your game most likely. :smile:

1 hour ago, Mageman1842 said:

F$#@ YOU BETHESDA for making Plugins.txt to be read only. Some how I was launching Fallout4 from F drive with out any mods in the tray, while on C drive I had a copy of NMM adding mods from there. I couldn't see them from my launch from F drive.

So dose that mean you kinda solved the problem of what been happening to your game?

2 hours ago, mashup47 said:

So dose that mean you kinda solved the problem of what been happening to your game?

It made it impossible to use LOOT, which lead to a lot of the instability. There is still some crash to desktop, but not like before. Plus having mods activating from 2 hard drives at the same time can't be good.

Well I figured out how to get a stable game.

Here is my load order.

Spoiler

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
HUDFramework.esm=1
SimSettlements.esm=1
SettlementKeywords.esm=1
CBBE.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
OverlaySample.esp=1
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
keke-bu All-in-one Pack_1.1.7.esp=1
StartMeUp.esp=1
Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp=1
PreWarSafes.esp=1
CROSS_Cybernetics.esp=1
CROSS_Cybernetics_NoRobotFootStepSounds.esp=1
PWR.esp=1
TakeCover.esp=1
BobbleGirl.esp=1
Marmo1233 - Immersive Settlers.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
EasyHacking.esp=1
Lockpicking_Maniacs-Easy.esp=1
BetterEstablishedSettlements-AdequateResources.esp=1
BetterEstablishedSettlements-PlantsCleanup.esp=1
BetterEstablishedSettlements-ScrapCleanup.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
DX Commonwealth Mini Dresses.esp=1
AFT_Use_Original_Spouse.esp=1
Better Settlement Defence.esp=1
CompanionHealThyself.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
Companion Infinite Ammo and Unbreakable Power Armour.esp=1
Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp=1
Crafting Workbench.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Automatron DLC.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Faction and Quest Requirements.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Power Armor.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Pre War and Manufactured.esp=1
SalvageBeacons.esp=1
TheKite_VTS.esp=1
TheKite_VTS_Replacer.esp=1
Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
AllSetsExtended.esp=1
IncreasedSettlerPopulation20.esp=1
Eli_Armour Stands.esp=1
SimSettlements_XPAC_IndustrialRevolution.esp=1
CWSS Redux.esp=1
SettlementMenuManager.esp=1
CWSSHolotapePatch.esp=1
SimSettlementsHolotapePatch.esp=1
SKEHolotapePatch.esp=0
SMMHolotapePatch.esp=1
SimSettlements_XPAC_RiseOfTheCommonwealth.esp=1
LooksMirror.esp=1
Central Settlement Armory.esp=1
DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp=1
LongerPowerLines3x.esp=1
IndustrialCity_Sim_Settlements_Addon.esp=1
SK_Leaders1.esp=1
SimSettlementsAddOnPack - RaiderRefugees.esp=1
TransferSettlements.esp=1
Altairp's Animal Farm.esp=1
MJC_Sim_Settlements_Addon.esp=1
AutoDoors.esp=1
HAIA With Crafting.esp=1
SimSettlements_AddOnPack_Defences_Brae.esp=1
SimSettlements_AddOnPack_SimTowers_JtBryant.esp=1
SimSettlements_AddOnPack_Utilities_JtBryant.esp=1
MODGirlyAnimation.esp=1
ApalLeotard.esp=1

4 hours ago, Mageman1842 said:

Well I figured out how to get a stable game.

Here is my load order.

Reveal hidden contents

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
HUDFramework.esm=1
SimSettlements.esm=1
SettlementKeywords.esm=1
CBBE.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
OverlaySample.esp=1
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
keke-bu All-in-one Pack_1.1.7.esp=1
StartMeUp.esp=1
Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp=1
PreWarSafes.esp=1
CROSS_Cybernetics.esp=1
CROSS_Cybernetics_NoRobotFootStepSounds.esp=1
PWR.esp=1
TakeCover.esp=1
BobbleGirl.esp=1
Marmo1233 - Immersive Settlers.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
EasyHacking.esp=1
Lockpicking_Maniacs-Easy.esp=1
BetterEstablishedSettlements-AdequateResources.esp=1
BetterEstablishedSettlements-PlantsCleanup.esp=1
BetterEstablishedSettlements-ScrapCleanup.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
DX Commonwealth Mini Dresses.esp=1
AFT_Use_Original_Spouse.esp=1
Better Settlement Defence.esp=1
CompanionHealThyself.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
Companion Infinite Ammo and Unbreakable Power Armour.esp=1
Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp=1
Crafting Workbench.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Automatron DLC.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Faction and Quest Requirements.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Power Armor.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Pre War and Manufactured.esp=1
SalvageBeacons.esp=1
TheKite_VTS.esp=1
TheKite_VTS_Replacer.esp=1
Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
AllSetsExtended.esp=1
IncreasedSettlerPopulation20.esp=1
Eli_Armour Stands.esp=1
SimSettlements_XPAC_IndustrialRevolution.esp=1
CWSS Redux.esp=1
SettlementMenuManager.esp=1
CWSSHolotapePatch.esp=1
SimSettlementsHolotapePatch.esp=1
SKEHolotapePatch.esp=0
SMMHolotapePatch.esp=1
SimSettlements_XPAC_RiseOfTheCommonwealth.esp=1
LooksMirror.esp=1
Central Settlement Armory.esp=1
DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp=1
LongerPowerLines3x.esp=1
IndustrialCity_Sim_Settlements_Addon.esp=1
SK_Leaders1.esp=1
SimSettlementsAddOnPack - RaiderRefugees.esp=1
TransferSettlements.esp=1
Altairp's Animal Farm.esp=1
MJC_Sim_Settlements_Addon.esp=1
AutoDoors.esp=1
HAIA With Crafting.esp=1
SimSettlements_AddOnPack_Defences_Brae.esp=1
SimSettlements_AddOnPack_SimTowers_JtBryant.esp=1
SimSettlements_AddOnPack_Utilities_JtBryant.esp=1
MODGirlyAnimation.esp=1
ApalLeotard.esp=1

Fantastic news you sorted your problem. :smiley: Just need fourplay installed with a couple of choice mods and your good to go. :smile:

Looks like I need to clear out my textures and meshes and re install CBBE/alt skins/faces. I'd like to have CBBE meshes with nuclear nude textures with Commonwealth Mini-Dresses, Female Outfit Replacer and The Kite's Vult-Tech Slave-Suit. Right now if I unequip or strip a raider the textures are all jacked and Female Outfit Replacer has its own nude body.

12 hours ago, Mageman1842 said:

Looks like I need to clear out my textures and meshes and re install CBBE/alt skins/faces. I'd like to have CBBE meshes with nuclear nude textures with Commonwealth Mini-Dresses, Female Outfit Replacer and The Kite's Vult-Tech Slave-Suit. Right now if I unequip or strip a raider the textures are all jacked and Female Outfit Replacer has its own nude body.

I think you need to batch build your clothes with morphs enabled then build your ideal sexy naked body with morphs. ;)

well, I was all set to try again... and then Fallout updated... went through the hassle of rolling back the update and now F4SE launches I get a warning that Steam needs to be open, but it is, then I get the regular steam launch panal. after starting the game I went to look to see if any mods are recognized by the game and it was blank.

21 hours ago, Mageman1842 said:

Got MO2 to launch F4SE... it still informs me that i need Steam running and will try to launch it even when Steam is running. I had to go into the properties of MO2, F4, and F4SE and set them all to run as admin.

If you have updated F4se make sure you have the correct LLFP patch Version for the community 2.6.1 patch. Or thing's will not work properly :smile:

21 hours ago, slider said:

Mageman, I don't think you should be using this thread as your personal blog...

I agree...but it's up to the mods to do something about that. He's having such a difficult time getting this to work that I would've given up long ago if I were him. I believe that his issues are rooted in him either not using F4SE properly, not following the installation guide to a T or possibly just not having a good enough pc to run Fallout 4.

On 3/1/2018 at 9:25 AM, Mageman1842 said:

Got MO2 to launch F4SE... it still informs me that i need Steam running and will try to launch it even when Steam is running. I had to go into the properties of MO2, F4, and F4SE and set them all to run as admin.

Alright where is your game installed at, this is folder structure issue.... f4se is looking for This structure Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4

@slider this thread is here for exactly this reason... let the admins decide who can and can't post where and when they are having issues...

20 hours ago, Mageman1842 said:

fixed it by upgrading every thing to match the updated game. I can launch the game like normal through either NMM or MO2. Still having trouble keeping the game stable though. I can get the game going for 5 or 6 min. Then it will just crash.

could you post your load order and you paprus 0. file  so we can take a look :smile:

18 hours ago, Mageman1842 said:

I did something stupid. I started modding skyrim and I hit the reset button on the MO2... it deleted all my mods and since I had cleaned the DLCs MO2 couldn't see them. going to have to rebuild my mod list... again.

sorry but I know nothing of skyrim and the Fallout 4 FourPlay Community patch are only for fallout as far as I know. :classic_sad: