Hey this might be a dumb question but here goes. I have basically every Four Play mod installed. 

... How do I simply proposition someone for sex? With Violate I can beat any NPC to submission and then rape them, but then with Slavery (which I know is not a Four Play mod) I'm enslaving random NPCs and I'm wondering how I go about simply demanding they have sex with me.

I can't find hot keys for this like I used to use in Skyrim. The Control Panel isn't quite as user friendly.

Hey this might be a dumb question but here goes. I have basically every Four Play mod installed. 

... How do I simply proposition someone for sex? With Violate I can beat any NPC to submission and then rape them, but then with Slavery (which I know is not a Four Play mod) I'm enslaving random NPCs and I'm wondering how I go about simply demanding they have sex with me.

I can't find hot keys for this like I used to use in Skyrim. The Control Panel isn't quite as user friendly.

Walk up to someone & hit the "H" key.

:P :P :P :P :P

Wonder if its and easy fix to stop followers from pulling out their gun and getting up during animations just because you pull yours out.

not an easy fix. but will be addressed eventually

Just in case you haven´t found it already :

Add a check for player teammates for involved actors and remove the keyword thats called something like TeammateReadyWeaponDo from that actor.

After the perfomance ends reapply it.

The Keyword is always added to an Actor when becoming a player teammate.

With no new patch dropped in the two weeks since the Creation Kit debacle, and no clear plans for Beth to drop another, are we going to get Fourplay 1.0 sometime soon? I've been putting off my playthrough for roughly three weeks now (talk about bad timing), and was hoping to get to play around with 1.0 before I head back to Uni

They say patience is a virtue.......

:D:P

With no new patch dropped in the two weeks since the Creation Kit debacle, and no clear plans for Beth to drop another, are we going to get Fourplay 1.0 sometime soon? I've been putting off my playthrough for roughly three weeks now (talk about bad timing), and was hoping to get to play around with 1.0 before I head back to Uni

They say patience is a virtue.......

:D:P

They lie...

LOL

Alright, so I'm just trying to confirm this. Is four-play completely broken after creation club? I can't even get my game to start if I have crazy's anims or Leito's loaded. It just crashes on start-up. Everything else as far as four-play works, my game only crashes when I try to load the animation packs in MO. I do have the new F4SE version by the way

Alright, so I'm just trying to confirm this. Is four-play completely broken after creation club? I can't even get my game to start if I have crazy's anims or Leito's loaded. It just crashes on start-up. Everything else as far as four-play works, my game only crashes when I try to load the animation packs in MO. I do have the new F4SE version by the way

If you have an "Interface" folder, open it & find a file called "MainMenu.swf".

Rename this file "MainMenu.swf.bak"

90% should now work.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

90% should now work.

Hey Von! Alright, so I looked around a good bit in my f04 directories and all that, but I could not find anything as far as an "Interface" folder. Could you tell me where these files are specifically located? Sorry to bother you again, I'm just a tad bit lost.

90% should now work.

Hey Von! Alright, so I looked around a good bit in my f04 directories and all that, but I could not find anything as far as an "Interface" folder. Could you tell me where these files are specifically located? Sorry to bother you again, I'm just a tad bit lost.

If you don't HAVE that folder, no worries.

Go into your INI files & check to see if Beth altered them. They did mine.........

:angry:

Multiple issues. Not sure if it's this mod or the Vinfamy thing. About to do some testing to find out.

I get stuck in the cry mood chamber because NPCs keep randomly humping eachother instead of following their scripts. Running to the vault got me halfway through the cryo process before the moaning started but when I awoke the first time from cryo sleep, no NPCs came to shoot my wife. And I was stuck there in the chamber.

Also, I'm getting zero animations. When people do start the sex process, they just stand there naked until the girl magically gets a load on every hole. Then sometimes they redress, but no animations.

How hard would it be to place the cumshots in the right location per animation? I do a little 3D and animating myself. Wanted to fix that if I could. Since my character isn't using multiple dicks, it breaks my immersion. Not that I'm complaining. I've been waiting what, 2 years for sextech which doesn't look like it'll ever be done, so I'm very happy with this. Would just like to tweak some things. Including how often I run into random sex encounters. Which is literally every time I meet new people.

Multiple issues. Not sure if it's this mod or the Vinfamy thing. About to do some testing to find out.

I get stuck in the cry mood chamber because NPCs keep randomly humping eachother instead of following their scripts. Running to the vault got me halfway through the cryo process before the moaning started but when I awoke the first time from cryo sleep, no NPCs came to shoot my wife. And I was stuck there in the chamber.

Also, I'm getting zero animations. When people do start the sex process, they just stand there naked until the girl magically gets a load on every hole. Then sometimes they redress, but no animations.

How hard would it be to place the cumshots in the right location per animation? I do a little 3D and animating myself. Wanted to fix that if I could. Since my character isn't using multiple dicks, it breaks my immersion. Not that I'm complaining. I've been waiting what, 2 years for sextech which doesn't look like it'll ever be done, so I'm very happy with this. Would just like to tweak some things. Including how often I run into random sex encounters. Which is literally every time I meet new people.