Been having issues with npcs not putting their under layers (road leathers, clothing, thermal underwear, etc) back on. Also, the men in this state are still tumescent, as if vinfamy's boner mod is not finishing its thing. Not sure what to do about it. 

Are you using the Community Patch?

Been having issues with npcs not putting their under layers (road leathers, clothing, thermal underwear, etc) back on. Also, the men in this state are still tumescent, as if vinfamy's boner mod is not finishing its thing. Not sure what to do about it. 

Check your heavily modified INI files.........

;)

;)

Could you elaborate?

Announcement:

I managed to get in contact with DocClox once again. Unfortunately, RL has continued to be a bit mad for him, leaving him no time for modding. Realistically, he expects that it's going to be quite some time before he gets any modding time again and he would hate to hold things up on LL. He apologized for not stopping by LoversLab in the last few months, but with all the stress he's dealing with in RL, we can all hopefully appreciate that after a certain level the weight of all those unread messages for him on LoversLab becomes too much of a burden. 

With this in mind, he has given us permission to officially take over Four-Play and continue its development for the foreseeable future.  

We all hope that DocClox will be able to find the time and energy to rejoin the project at a later date and we will be welcoming him with open arms. For now, I'd like to thank DocClox for the fantastic work he did during the first two months or so of Four-Play's development and most importantly, for actually taking the ball and making an attempt at a basic sex framework for FO4. We can all be excited about all the fancy features that have been implemented recently or will be implemented soon, but let's not forget that without DocClox starting the whole thing, none of this would be possible and we would probably still be staring at the silverlock website waiting for F4SE updates based on the assumption that everything in SKSE is going be ported to F4SE (which Expired has now confirmed is a wrong assumption).

So, what's next?

As you know, we're currently in the process of revamping the animation loader and tagging system. The cum system is now done, using vane000's fantastic textures, just waiting on the tagging system aforementioned. Once that's completed (which will take some time, so please bear with us), there's obviously no point in publishing it as a Community Patch update anymore - instead, it will be part of a unified "Four-Play 1.0" which will merge everything into a single package, including the key resources that Four-Play uses like animations, strap-on, etc (I will obtain those modders' permission shortly). It's also very likely that we'll get rid of the need for Vinfamy's Control Panel too and implement a MCM API within this unified Four-Play 1.0 instead that Prostitution and co can hook into directly. Chosen Clue also wanted to include Nudesuits inside FP so we might also do that. We will then declare Four-Play to be out of alpha and the installation process for Four-Play will be much simplified: install F4SE > install Four-Play > install Violate, Prostitution, Sex Em Up, etc > Enjoy.

Sounds good.  I think anyone who has been around the Lab for a little time understands that these things take time.  Sometimes a lot of time.  Everyone in here has some type of schedule and life.  It's all a matter of time and patience and positive feedback.  We can't say thanks enough to the team putting in work.  So, thank you guys.  It's coming along and it's fun to see the progress. 

I think once things are consolidated and simplified, perhaps others may be inspired to pick up the torch to add to all the great work that created what exists today.  Should be interesting to see what lies down the road.  Thanks for the update on information vinfamy.  Good to hear Doc is well and hopefully back in the future.

;)

Could you elaborate?

Soitnly!

:P

You hafta modify Fallout4Prefs.ini

Fallout4Custom.ini (Create one if you don't have one)

Fallout4.ini

Vinfamy has a wonderful installation guide that tells you step by step what to do.

If you don't modify your INI files, nothing will work.

;)

Could you elaborate?

Soitnly!

Fallout4.ini

Vinfamy has a wonderful installation guide that tells you step by step what to do.

the odd thing for me, is that I have made all the INI changes and occasionally certain NPCs wont get dressed again.  if I trade with them I can get them to put their clothes back on but the next time they knock boots its back to nudist city. 

;)

Could you elaborate?

Soitnly!

Fallout4.ini

Oh, I see what you are getting at. Yes, I did did all those modifications already. Everything works, it's just that the under layers don't get put back on, specifically with Vinfamy's Autonomous mod. Violate and prostitution work normally.

;)

Could you elaborate?

Soitnly!

Fallout4.ini

Oh, I see what you are getting at. Yes, I did did all those modifications already. Everything works, it's just that the under layers don't get put back on, specifically with Vinfamy's Autonomous mod. Violate and prostitution work normally.

Oh.......

There's a setting in control panel to choose what clothes strip, and what gets put back on. Try resetting that.

:)

Also, I do hope that animated fannies gets a reset button in the control panel or the coming mcm. Once in a while the vagina stops reacting and I have to uninstall the mod, reload the save, save a new save, possibly clean orphaned script instances, reload, resave, reinstall mod, and then hopefully that will reset the mod and it will work again.

Thanks to Doc and Vinfamy and the others for making F4 interesting again!

;)

Could you elaborate?

Soitnly!

Fallout4.ini

Oh.......

There's a setting in control panel to choose what clothes strip, and what gets put back on. Try resetting that.

:)

Will do. Thanks!

I saw many topics complain or have same problem about "How to install or how to activated mod" that Vinfamy explain everything again and again, so I have some idea that should I make new topics and give "ready to use mod package" that you don't need to install any animation, body mesh, Looksmenu not CBBE slider one by one just Unzip and Copy and Paste manually and activated mod then enjoy or else.

I already make something like that because now I play Survival mode and can't use loverslab mod or it may break my save with new update but I already test every mods from loverslab that I use already and everything work well on my end so I make separate folder for those loverslab mod and I think that may help Modder and another User about "How to" question and answer btw. Should I ?

I saw many topics complain or have same problem about "How to install or how to activated mod" that Vinfamy explain everything again and again, so I have some idea that should I make new topics and give "ready to use mod package" that you don't need to install any animation, body mesh, Looksmenu not CBBE slider one by one just Unzip and Copy and Paste manually and activated mod then enjoy or else.

I already make something like that because now I play Survival mode and can't use loverslab mod or it may break my save with new update but I already test every mods from loverslab that I use already and everything work well on my end so I make separate folder for those loverslab mod and I think that may help Modder and another User about "How to" question and answer btw. Should I ?

IF you can get permissions from each mod author for the mod you want to include, and IF you can commit the time and effort to updating and support then I would imagine the answer would be go for it, hosting could also be a problem, max file size here is 100mb, which is pretty small for a pack after all and splitting the files is another good way to cause hassle and complaints.

At present my thoughs are it is too early to be merging or creating drag and drop packs for this game, when updates on the various mods drop to one a year or less then it would be worth doing, otherwise you are going to be spending more of your time updating the pack than actually sorting out bugs and conflicts with it and there will be some as just because that pack works for you does not mean it will work the same with somebody else who has a completely different mod list.

Yeah, a compilation pack like that would never work, too many updates still being pushed out. Maybe in 2020 when all those mods are pretty much 'complete'. Hosting might not be a problem though, most big mods on here are hosted on Mega anyway.

Although I can always dream about a LoversLab Mod Manager hooked directly into LoversLab's download serverd that each time you start it, automatically check for updates for whatever you have installed ...   

Yeah, a compilation pack like that would never work, too many updates still being pushed out. Maybe in 2020 when all those mods are pretty much 'complete'. Hosting might not be a problem though, most big mods on here are hosted on Mega anyway.

Although I can always dream about a LoversLab Mod Manager hooked directly into LoversLab's download serverd that each time you start it, automatically check for updates for whatever you have installed ...   

From what I have read unless Ashal himself supports it not going to happen.

Now a merge armour pack of all the current armours on nexus and here that have not been updated in say the last 6 months with armour smith and akwr would be doable, assuming somebody has the time and inclination to do so.

That would be something I would do myself privately but the crafting system in fallout 4 does my head in, I know it is all the keywords pretty much but damn is getting the to work correctly a pain, at least for me anyway, my tries tend to either ctd on start or lock me in the menus, so I gave up till I can find a decent guide for armour smith patches for the ck rather than xedit.

Yep, I agree with package size (''max file size here is 100mb'') and often update issue for those mod  but for basic four-play itself (include their animation files and male and female mesh, looksmenu and CBBE slider) total size still less than 50 mb for now but if include 2-4 k textures female skin or else it may cause package size bloat above 300 mb btw  :-/ 

At first I just plan sum mod that don't have conflict with each others like Diversebodies (include looksmenu and CBBE slider) and Dong of fallout for meshes for male and female, and Leito and crazy mod for animation, and others Vinfamy mod like Four_play, community patch, violated, vanilla fudge, autonomy, family planning, sex_em_up and control panel together because their size aren't bigger above 100 mb for now and those parts that make some people confuse how to install four_play is how to install meshes, animation and activate animation btw.

But look like I should wait till every thing settle down first as every one mention btw ;)

Has anyone found a solution to not being able to preposition characters during the animations?

Do none of the hotkeys work? Like Numpad 7 for opening up the MCM.

Normally it would even need to use the directional Numpad keys to position, pressing Numpad 3 twice usually does the trick pretty well in re-aligning

Hi all, hate to sound like an absolute ignorant pain in the ass, but... well, i am. Completely new to Loverslab, and downloaded this, threw it into NMM and tried to get it to work, i was able to get to the test cells and interact with the computers, even selecting for the NPCs to preform an animation, but alas, nothing ever happened. Came back and tried reading through the thread, but this is way over my head. I downloaded Crazy's Gun animations (NMM Gun version) and tried again. Still same results, and this seems to be way over my head. Hate to bother you all, but i couldn't even find a tutorial on youtube, and i thought they had made a video of everything.... 

No rush, but any help/advice getting this working would be greatly appreciated.

Hi all, hate to sound like an absolute ignorant pain in the ass, but... well, i am. Completely new to Loverslab, and downloaded this, threw it into NMM and tried to get it to work, i was able to get to the test cells and interact with the computers, even selecting for the NPCs to preform an animation, but alas, nothing ever happened. Came back and tried reading through the thread, but this is way over my head. I downloaded Crazy's Gun animations (NMM Gun version) and tried again. Still same results, and this seems to be way over my head. Hate to bother you all, but i couldn't even find a tutorial on youtube, and i thought they had made a video of everything.... 

No rush, but any help/advice getting this working would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/

Hey Vinfamy. Not sure if you knew this or if someone already mentioned it. If you're looking for extra voices or sounds to add into Four-Play, you can use the Nora lines in the beginning when you're creating a character. Also the Cait grunts and moans while shes in the drug-fix chair during her vault quest are great. If you want I can edit them in Audacity in snips and send them to you.

Just looking to help!