If this works, then I'm not the only person over-complicating things haha ...

Scriptname .....

Import four_play:Main

Race property Raceqq auto

Event OnQuestInit()
   register_race(Raceqq)
EndEvent

If this works, then I'm not the only person over-complicating things haha ...

Scriptname .....

Import four_play:Main

Race property Raceqq auto

Event OnQuestInit()
   register_race(Raceqq)
EndEvent

OMG IT WORK ARCHIVETHIS ONE THIS ONE WORK

OMG APRECIATE IT

IM OPENING IT AND TESTING

IM OPENING IT AND TESTING

Make sure to test it with a FP plugin that doesn't have its own race check, like Sex Em Up, Mindless Sex or Violate but with the race check option in Vin's CP turned off

Out of curiosity, has anyone gotten the half mutant Cait to work with this yet? She uses a custom race, which in theory isn't hard to add to the list but I abhor opening CK so if someone else did it or knows an easier way I would be in your debt ;)

Vinfamy's Control Panel now has a function to enable NPCs as Four-Play tracked companions. I'm pretty sure that's the purpose at least... It arrived after some discussion about Heather.
Yeah, although Four-Play might still block her when an animation is triggered due to Doc's (quite strict) race check to prevent child content.

I can expand on the pick companion function to also check for the race, and if custom race, add that new custom race to Four-Play's allowed race list.

Vinfamy if you or anyone could create a patch to make my she hulk fantasy come true I will send you or anyone an amazing tip to get this mod to work with Four-Play!

I'm adding to Four-Play a way for users to register custom race in game quite easily soon. Much more of a long-term solution than making a bazillion compatibility patches.

Well idont know if this have anything to do with wat we just did but it seems the stripping suddenly dont work even i am using f4se 0.3.0

I'm adding to Four-Play a way for users to register custom race in game quite easily soon. Much more of a long-term solution than making a bazillion compatibility patches.

Well idont know if this have anything to do with wat we just did but it seems the stripping suddenly dont work even i am using f4se 0.3.0

I just realize that ined to use the 0.04.1 version

My bad

I just realize that ined to use the 0.04.1 version

My bad

Still didnt work

NVM got it fixed lol

Done. Added in FP Community Patch 2.1

Use the hotkey N (by default) to select your she-hulk. Her race will then be allowed by Four-Play.

I'm adding to Four-Play a way for users to register custom race in game quite easily soon. Much more of a long-term solution than making a bazillion compatibility patches.

Done. Added in FP Community Patch 2.1

Use the hotkey N (by default) to select your she-hulk. Her race will then be allowed by Four-Play.

Your awesome Vinfamy! Where's the link to your Patreon page or send me a message because someone's getting a thank you!

Okay! So I can't seem to get the stripping to work, the animations work fine (and look VERY promising mind you) but I can't get anyone to strip.

I have installed f4se correctly despite what the pop-up keeps telling me.

I have even extracted the data folder from the zip and pasted it into the data in my fo4 folder overwriting everything.

Here's the papyrus log: https://pastebin.com/2MhiHbsD

I also have my load order here, if that helps: https://pastebin.com/Qep4V8Lf

Also possibly unrelated: I can't start loot with MO2 anymore. I used to be able too, now I just can't.

I don't want to re-install it because I don't want to screw with my skyrim (classic) set up.

So yeah, any and all help would be appreciated. I understand this is still in alpha, and I THANK the people behind this SO much.

Okay! So I can't seem to get the stripping to work, the animations work fine (and look VERY promising mind you) but I can't get anyone to strip.

I have installed f4se correctly despite what the pop-up keeps telling me.

I have even extracted the data folder from the zip and pasted it into the data in my fo4 folder overwriting everything.

Here's the papyrus log: https://pastebin.com/2MhiHbsD

I also have my load order here, if that helps: https://pastebin.com/Qep4V8Lf

Also possibly unrelated: I can't start loot with MO2 anymore. I used to be able too, now I just can't.

I don't want to re-install it because I don't want to screw with my skyrim (classic) set up.

So yeah, any and all help would be appreciated. I understand this is still in alpha, and I THANK the people behind this SO much.

make sure you have made all the changes to the INI's.   that was my problem early on. 

is there anyway to make it so npc's or creatures cant push the actors having sex apart? eg:when losing with violate the other enemies usually push my character away from the aggressor

If I knew how, I'd make "Von's New Idles" to fix it........I may just look into that.

;)

I have a very white and glowing bright cum effect... It's on purpose or i have some enb / texture issue ?

can someone give me a screenshot of his render ?

it's my placeholder cum textures. It's pure white.

I'm waiting for the proper cum textures (which are very high quality) from CumTec author vane000. Don't worry, those pure-white cum is only temporary. You can disable the cum effect using Four-Play's MCM.

I'm waiting for the proper cum textures (which are very high quality) from CumTec author vane000.

Thanks for the reply again, i will disable it while you get those HD one :)

Do you have any "cum stage" ? i mean after 30sec of sex the girl was almost paint in white lol.

Maybe you can change the cum texture, depending on the sex encounter or the sex time duration, so we have something a bit more evolutiv and "realistic".

I have a very white and glowing bright cum effect... It's on purpose or i have some enb / texture issue ?

can someone give me a screenshot of his render ?

I'm waiting for the proper cum textures (which are very high quality) from CumTec author vane000. Don't worry, those pure-white cum is only temporary. You can disable the cum effect using Four-Play's MCM.

The cum turns my MC black, at least Wild Mongrel cum does.

Is there any way to speed up the dog sex animation?

Also, girl on girl animations no longer work.They undress, attatch a strap on and make sounds. Same with super mutants.

I just read somewhere that Windows 10 has issues adding files second hand to the Program Files directory, which is where I had Steam installed. So I deleted everything and reinstalled everything from scratch and installed steam to the root of the drive and it looks like everything I had issues with are gone. Just need to find me a super mutant to check that.

That might be something to think about for anyone having issues. Maybe it could be added as a disclaimer in the beginner's tutorial.

Time to enjoy my pregnant belly. :)

The cum turns my MC black, at least Wild Mongrel cum does.

Is there any way to speed up the dog sex animation?

Also, girl on girl animations no longer work.They undress, attatch a strap on and make sounds. Same with super mutants.

Sounds like you have a lot of files missing: the cum textures (character bodies turn pure black if whatever being applied has no textures) and the animation files (sounds like you have Crazy's  Fo4 animations, but not Crazy's old Gun Version and Leito's Pack).

Reinstall the Community Patch, Crazy's Gun Version, and Leito's Animations, then go into MCM > Debug > Reset

Is anyone having problems with this mod saying the scripts aren't loaded properly?

I am only able to download F4SE 0.4.2 Is this the problem?

Please Help Dr Clox

Try the F4SE installer on the silverlock website. You should have actor.pex inside Data > Scripts