Thanks that sounds allot easier then skyrim since you had to even fully clean the save game from scripts befre even upgrading to newer version.

Well, I wouldn't recommend updating in the middle of an animation, but the formids haven't changed and there's nothing to keep threads open. It should be fine.

I have noticed since the four_play_0_3 update that the Female Player now equips the Dildo but female NPC’s don’t.

I didn't check girl-on-girl NPCs, I must admit. Another test case...

Quick question: How does the nude armor work in crazy's mod? can't seem to get it to work.

It's just an item with a lot of biped slots but no actual mesh or textures.  It's just there to force removal of other items of clothing. Doesn't pick up all the stuff from mods like armorsmith extended, and doesn't do hats or glasses.

Bunch of questions, sorry!

So, installing Crazy's animations, in the FoMOD it says to replace the body nifs with your own personal nude bodies in order to use the nude "armor."  Does this matter since I'm not actually using that esp?  Does your mod just straight point to those files, or its own? 

If I do need to put files in the appropriate folder manually, do I have to rename the femalebody.nif et al. to the weird dummy file names or leave them be?  Also, do I need to put both female and male bodies in there?

Separately, do I need to have a strapon in my female PC's inventory to use it?

*edit* I just now realized I asked this in the wrong thread.  This should be in the mindless sex thread... I think?

Animation loading is on the todo list. Before that, I want to sort out the strip and restore functions.

You could edit them into the scripts if you wanted - it's fairly straightforward.

What was wrong with the way Crazy addressed the undressing, redressing issue? If it works. why fix it.

New animations will come out., where will they go? Not replace but ADD choices. Can I choose which animation to play? How long will they last?

I have both, Crazy's & Yours installed, Crazy allows me to choose which animation and how long, with FP their randomly selected and play for 30 seconds, no choice.

Animation loading is on the todo list. Before that, I want to sort out the strip and restore functions.

You could edit them into the scripts if you wanted - it's fairly straightforward.

What was wrong with the way Crazy addressed the undressing, redressing issue? If it works. why fix it.

New animations will come out., where will they go? Not replace but ADD choices. Can I choose which animation to play? How long will they last?

I have both, Crazy's & Yours installed, Crazy allows me to choose which animation and how long, with FP their randomly selected and play for 30 seconds, no choice.

Crazy's mod is not a framework/ API like Four-Play. It's a bit like Animated Prostitution in Skyrim. It wasn't AP that fuels Skyrim's massive adult modding scene, it was SexLab. Needless to say, the SexLab modding scene is quite a bit more than 'choosing animation and how long it will last' - you get all sort of clever mods covering all sort of fetishes precisely because SexLab as an API allows for this. Four-Play is a three-day-old Fallout 4 successor of SexLab - it's good to be excited and hyped about an up-and-coming adult modding scene but  we should be realistic with our expectations here. 

I'm pretty sure adding choices is the whole point of the animation loading system on Doc's to-do list - there is no point for him to spend time adding a bunch of Idle properties using the current non-expandable system just so that Leito and Crazy's animations can work together for now if that system is going to be replaced sooner or later (Ashal doesn't need to update SexLab everytime someone makes an animation). As much as we have to give Crazy credit for stepping into the unknown and actually making the first working animations and sex mod for FO4, I think even Crazy himself would admit that the fact that his animations involve one actor animating and the other one only posing still is a pretty big limitation. Leito's animations are more than adequate replacements, if I'm being completely honest. Variety is important, and trust me, it will come with all the animators Loverslab already have and will have, but so is consistency. 

None of my actors are lining up at all. With my female character, they are being aligned a few feet behind the male. Not sure if this is a known issue or something on my end. I'm going to try a male character and a clean save and report back.

Edit: Male Character does have minor aligning issues, actors completely unalign when entering pipboy or the like.

Edit 2: Fresh save still has female PC being aligned 1 foot or so behind male NPC.

Final Edit: I learned that it occurs whenever the NPC moves prior to the animation beginning. If they are on the move, it completely ruins the alignment.

I am having the same issue. It does not seem to matter if they move though. The test environment is hit or miss as well. Also, sometimes I can move view around and sometimes I cant. 

Thoughts?

Quick question: How does the nude armor work in crazy's mod? can't seem to get it to work.

It's just an item with a lot of biped slots but no actual mesh or textures.  It's just there to force removal of other items of clothing. Doesn't pick up all the stuff from mods like armorsmith extended, and doesn't do hats or glasses.

If Basic bodies have to be nude and erect when you loot raiders etc you are left with lots of naked bodies and where males are concerned naked erect dead bodies.

The way Crazy did it (Nude Armor version) was to have some naked /naked erect suits that are equipped during the animation which means it doesn’t matter if you use CBBE never nude or Male Physics as I do the body used during the animation is always right.

He used his bodies (place holder nifs) from in a mesh CrazyRug sub-directory (the body would be invisible if user doesn’t input their own body mesh and renamed) and Users could replace these with their own.

The location to place your nude meshes is Meshes\CrazyRug. You will see Crazy’s place holder meshes which you have to replace. You have to rename your Meshes Female_NudeBody.nif and Male_NudeBody.nif to overwrite Crazy’s.

Oddly enough, I'm using Crazy's system. I had to adapt it slightly to work in an API rather than a stand alone enchantment and clearly I broke something in the adaptation, but that's coding for you.

Also, I'd like to eliminate the 1.6 seconds delay Crazy's mod needs to make sure all the unequipped items have been detected so they can be re-equipped, but that's another story.

Sure. So ... if we have a mod like SexLab defeat ... is it going to work for you if you get asked how you want to be assaulted, or for how long? Different use cases need different mechanisms. And if Crazy's gun mod better suits your needs, I won't be at all offended if you use that instead :)

Hey Ummm I'm running in to a problem with the animations not starting up. I was even in the test room but nothing. I have all the required mods I think.

Could it be the running animation I have causing it?

Which version do you have installed? 0.0.3 is the latest. If you had 0.0.1 installed, the bsa2 files were misnamed and need to be uninstalled by hand. Also, depending on your mod manager, you may have had to unpack the bsa2 archive to get it to work because of that mis-naming. If you did that, there's probably a ton of loose script files under data\scripts\user\four_play. You'll need to delete them.

If none of that works, we may need to talk about log files :)

Four-Play is a three-day-old Fallout 4 successor of SexLab - it's good to be excited and hyped about an up-and-coming adult modding scene but  we should be realistic with our expectations here.

Exactly. It's early days, and I rushed this out a little because I was worried that if I tried to get it right first time I'd be coding and tweaking forever and no-one would ever see a release. 

I am having the same issue. It does not seem to matter if they move though. The test environment is hit or miss as well. Also, sometimes I can move view around and sometimes I cant.

Hmmm... which version? 0.0.3 should have fixed a lot of that. If the view is still locking up ... does that happen with your character involved in the act or not? If involved, are they in the male role or the female role? 

Script Main.psc:

90.  slots[8] = 10

91.  slots[8] = 11

You would not believe how often I've looked through that code looking for silly mistakes. "With many eyes, all bugs are shallow", I guess.

Well spotted, thank you!

The way Crazy did it (Nude Armor version) was to have some naked /naked erect suits that are equipped during the animation which means it doesn’t matter if you use CBBE never nude or Male Physics as I do the body used during the animation is always right.

He used his bodies (place holder nifs) from in a mesh CrazyRug sub-directory (the body would be invisible if user doesn’t input their own body mesh and renamed) and Users could replace these with their own.

The location to place your nude meshes is Meshes\CrazyRug. You will see Crazy’s place holder meshes which you have to replace. You have to rename your Meshes Female_NudeBody.nif and Male_NudeBody.nif to overwrite Crazy’s.

OK, I'll look at that once the basic redressing works again.

NPC now restrained, redressing is still broken.  Lots of naked npc's running around. Strapons work but not on F to F all the time.  Seems to break on F NPC on F player.

Stripping and redressing is what I'm working on now. Somewhere along the lines the two lists of items are both ending up as the same storage. Everything goes into the one list somehow and then everything gets re-eqipped wrong. I can't see anywhere where I've messed up, and I'm starting to wonder if it's some quirk of papyrus event/memory management.

One way or another I'll get it fixed. And as a bonus, it should also remove the current limitation on only one scene at a time. So that'll be good.

Лед тронулся, господа присяжные заседатели! Девственная попка нашей ЖГГ вновь подвергается атаке! Так поможем недругам нашей няшки создать красивую историю!)

use google translate

Thx a lot!  Your mod is opening a lot of possibility.  Can we leave Crazys mod installed still?  Just run both mods?

That should be fine. Both of Crazy's mods and Four-Play should coexist nicely.

use google translate

The ice has started, gentlemen of the jury! The virgin ass of our ZHGG is again attacked! So help our enemies nyashki create a beautiful story!)

Nods sagely

hi so , this is a nice litle addon , and now i have holiday... and something to do :shy:

about the nonerect and erect malebody , if testet some malebody changes an it works

first there is the normal nonerect EVB malebody (MaleBody.nif) i added the erect EVB version and change the name to (MaleBodyERECT.nif) and changed then the armor in the esp to Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\MaleBodyERECT.nif

and if made the same changes to Crazy's Animation Gun and Crazy's Animation rug

now in normal it is nonerect and if a secene triggert it is erect ....Maybe you can implement it

so abaut the redressing , only a idea for the scrip to redress , what if seen is ,  the "One Ring To Nude Them All" is after the scene equipt int the NPC inventory , maybe you can remove it via script after the scene , or set it for NPC as food ,  you know eat it ......or only a magig efect for NPC´s with a time ... i dont kow ...a minute

i dont know how this works with the containes , but one idea ist to temporary rename the items for example

Player:Hat Armor ....

NPC1:Hat .....

NPC2:Hat ....

and another idea for the poses , in other games there are atach joints to combine nonstatik but animatet objects maybe you kann atach the two dummies via skrip , so if they  move they move both

Nods sagely

Doc, I just tried 0.4 with F4SE, stripping and redressing are working very well now but

- The animations no longer line up properly. The actors don't move to each other at all anymore, they just play the idle right there and then where they were standing when the four_play function is called - which means the two actors can be meters apart.

- Is it possible to redress the player without a bunch of debug.notifications showing up for each piece of equipment? Is there a silent equip syntax perhaps?

I'll look further into this to see what might behind this. Could be on my end.

PS: The only error I can see in Papyrus log is a bunch of error: has no 3d and cannot be unequipped.

PS2: Even your test cell has this issue of idle being played right there and then where the actor is standing.

Hope it helps :) And great work on the stripping + redressing function

post-1091843-0-37484300-1491341989_thumb.jpg

post-1091843-0-13693400-1491342414_thumb.jpg

Oddly enough, I'm using Crazy's system. I had to adapt it slightly to work in an API rather than a stand alone enchantment and clearly I broke something in the adaptation, but that's coding for you.

Also, I'd like to eliminate the 1.6 seconds delay Crazy's mod needs to make sure all the unequipped items have been detected so they can be re-equipped, but that's another story.

Sure. So ... if we have a mod like SexLab defeat ... is it going to work for you if you get asked how you want to be assaulted, or for how long? Different use cases need different mechanisms. And if Crazy's gun mod better suits your needs, I won't be at all offended if you use that instead :)

Hey Ummm I'm running in to a problem with the animations not starting up. I was even in the test room but nothing. I have all the required mods I think.

Could it be the running animation I have causing it?

Which version do you have installed? 0.0.3 is the latest. If you had 0.0.1 installed, the bsa2 files were misnamed and need to be uninstalled by hand. Also, depending on your mod manager, you may have had to unpack the bsa2 archive to get it to work because of that mis-naming. If you did that, there's probably a ton of loose script files under data\scripts\user\four_play. You'll need to delete them.

If none of that works, we may need to talk about log files :)

Four-Play is a three-day-old Fallout 4 successor of SexLab - it's good to be excited and hyped about an up-and-coming adult modding scene but  we should be realistic with our expectations here.

Exactly. It's early days, and I rushed this out a little because I was worried that if I tried to get it right first time I'd be coding and tweaking forever and no-one would ever see a release. 

Hmmm... which version? 0.0.3 should have fixed a lot of that. If the view is still locking up ... does that happen with your character involved in the act or not? If involved, are they in the male role or the female role? 

Script Main.psc:

90.  slots[8] = 10

91.  slots[8] = 11

You would not believe how often I've looked through that code looking for silly mistakes. "With many eyes, all bugs are shallow", I guess.

Well spotted, thank you!

Yups that's what it was. I had the old mod. Thanks for the help ^.^ Oh do you have plans for a 3 way animation or know someone that does? 

Doc, I just tried 0.4 with F4SE, stripping and redressing are working very well now but

- The animations no longer line up properly. The actors don't move to each other at all anymore, they just play the idle right there and then where they were standing when the four_play function is called - which means the two actors can be meters apart.

- Is it possible to redress the player without a bunch of debug.notifications showing up for each piece of equipment? Is there a silent equip syntax perhaps?

I'll look further into this to see what might behind this. Could be on my end.

PS: The only error I can see in Papyrus log is a bunch of error: has no 3d and cannot be unequipped.

Ah balls. I tried using SnapIntoInteraction to see if I could mount the actor and in the process avoid the fade to black in the female role. It didn't work so I undid it, but obviously didn't save before I recompiled. Easy fix.

Silent re-requip - easy done - should be using it, but probably lost that in the rewrite - another easy one.

The No3D errors are a bit of a mystery. They seem to be harmless for one thing. I had thought it was because an item existed in the inventory in two slots - Desdemon's right glove gets stripped, that also removes her left glove, but the slot is still in the list we're iterating over so it show up twice. But it has no 3D because it's been removed already.

Only problem with that is that I added a check to stop a form being unequipped twice and it made no difference.

Give me a minute or two and I'll have a hotfix.

[edit]

OK. Move to location, check. Still stripping and dressing properly, check. No unequip spam, check.

Looks like a go-er - building the archive now.

[edit]

And uploaded. I'm around for about 20 mins more, then I'm for my bed :)