About the Future of the ZaZ-Animation-Pack

ZaZ

Been meaning to address the issue.

Hey Guys, ZaZ Here, A lot of people were asking/messaging me about the updates and the future of ZAP. technically at this point, I'm not sure there would be anymore updates in the core ZAP mod from me at least. And Xaz is MIA for over a year now( I pray that hes okay). So as of right now ZAP belongs to LoversLab and its Modders to edit/fine tune/make addons and do whats best for the community with the full mod. I will contribute some meshes now and then for you guys too.

Recently I was planning to return to modding because I  had minor surgery (umbilical hernia) this March and am on medical leave till the end May, But I don't think I have the drive to play games and mod as a whole (shit! I'm getting old). But who knows ......... maybe I'll get that drive back

Some where around November last year I began toying with Daz studio 3d (I needed my 3d fix again ) and went nuts with posing/rendering/some modelling/writing . It seems to be okay as renders take time and I can do other stuff too. Y'all Can check out what I'm up too, its mostly the same kinky bdsm stuff I did for ZAP just in still pictures and some of my crappy written English. Wanted to share so y'all can enjoy it too :)

Some of the props are mine which I intend to share as .objs with the modders here since im not selling them anyways, I'll talk to a Moderator when I plan to do so. Other than that alls good and I'm recovering not very mobile so cant get out much :s. so might play some fallout. And Great going to all the addons to ZAP and Updates with bdsm furniture mods. Y'all are awesome.

Edit - post-8713-0-15579200-1490980983_thumb.jpg Jeez

Cheers

All the best and get well soon, ZaZ! The work you and Xaz have done for ZAP is nothing sort of amazing and has paved the way for so many great mods.  

The renders on your website all look really nicely done and high quality. Perhaps you can try making an adult game/ visual novel/ AIF using these renders if you're done with playing games/ modding. 

All the best and get well soon, ZaZ! The work you and Xaz have done for ZAP is nothing sort of amazing and has paved the way for so many great mods.  

The renders on your website all look really nicely done and high quality. Perhaps you can try making an adult game/ visual novel/ AIF using these renders if you're done with playing games/ modding. 

Thanks ,

I just wanted to test the waters since I am forced to at this point kinda , as for the visual novels no real skill in the scripting maybe I need to learn stuff and not sure people are into visual novels still , are they ?

Cheers 

Thanks ,

I just wanted to test the waters since I am forced to at this point kinda , as for the visual novels no real skill in the scripting maybe I need to learn stuff and not sure people are into visual novels still , are they ?

Cheers 

There are many visual novels doing very well on Patreon.

For example this guy whose game doesn't even have a intercourse scene yet is probably pulling in 10-20k a month easily https://www.patreon.com/mrdotsgames

You won't need much scripting either - there is plenty of engines for that: RenPy, RPGMaker, even Unity. With your 3d skill and reputation within the community, I'm sure you'll do very well. 

There are many visual novels doing very well on Patreon.

For example this guy whose game doesn't even have a intercourse scene yet is probably pulling in 10-20k a month easily https://www.patreon.com/mrdotsgames

You won't need much scripting either - there is plenty of engines for that: RenPy, RPGMaker, even Unity. With your 3d skill and reputation within the community, I'm sure you'll do very well. 

Wow, I will check it out, thanks, I don't think I have that much talent in the writing though but its definitely something to watch and see.

Cheers

Hello,

nosdregamon and me have an immense furniture - "add in" with new animations done!....

We have spread around some pics around our Forums.

I wanted to stay in style, that you began in the past - and also integrate some gamer-known stuff as new furniture.

This is all done without touching the original code and will be able to work without any Problems with all of the past mods and of course all of the future mods as usually.

So please have a visit around our pages.

I made lot of old AO-furnitures to be regulary furniture, because I liked them in the past too much.

Themes like waterbondage and outdoor are also part of that stuff.

Last but not least I created gibbet-furniture and also the "metalcage" in different sizes and forms.

If you are on the way to be more regulary here, I´d like to Keep with you in touch.

The future of the zaz pack will be together with sexLab limitless.

Hey Guys, ZaZ Here, A lot of people were asking/messaging me about the updates and the future of ZAP. technically at this point, I'm not sure there would be anymore updates in the core ZAP mod from me at least. And Xaz is MIA for over a year now( I pray that hes okay). So as of right now ZAP belongs to LoversLab and its Modders to edit/fine tune/make addons and do whats best for the community with the full mod. I will contribute some meshes now and then for you guys too.

Recently I was planning to return to modding because I  had minor surgery (umbilical hernia) this March and am on medical leave till the end May, But I don't think I have the drive to play games and mod as a whole (shit! I'm getting old). But who knows ......... maybe I'll get that drive back

Some where around November last year I began toying with Daz studio 3d (I needed my 3d fix again ) and went nuts with posing/rendering/some modelling/writing . It seems to be okay as renders take time and I can do other stuff too. Y'all Can check out what I'm up too, its mostly the same kinky bdsm stuff I did for ZAP just in still pictures and some of my crappy written English. Wanted to share so y'all can enjoy it too :)

Some of the props are mine which I intend to share as .objs with the modders here since im not selling them anyways, I'll talk to a Moderator when I plan to do so. Other than that alls good and I'm recovering not very mobile so cant get out much :s. so might play some fallout. And Great going to all the addons to ZAP and Updates with bdsm furniture mods. Y'all are awesome.

Edit - attachicon.gifFO4.jpg Jeez

Cheers

post-1454928-0-78074000-1491039141_thumb.jpg

Now, here is someone that i haven't heard for a long time...

See you have another interesting hobby, that's awesome. Glad you're okay, big wishes and prayers that you get well soon enough and get to modding with us again. Also miss you better half tho, the X one :lol:, hope he's okay and really wish he could dropping by sometimes just to say hello. Getting old huh ? well, who doesn't ? and i dont think it would stop you for having some fun. Thanks for your both contributions to the community, i know i'll never enjoying the game without your mods.

gws Zaz. Cheers 

Hello,

nosdregamon and me have an immense furniture - "add in" with new animations done!....

We have spread around some pics around our Forums.

I wanted to stay in style, that you began in the past - and also integrate some gamer-known stuff as new furniture.

This is all done without touching the original code and will be able to work without any Problems with all of the past mods and of course all of the future mods as usually.

So please have a visit around our pages.

I made lot of old AO-furnitures to be regulary furniture, because I liked them in the past too much.

Themes like waterbondage and outdoor are also part of that stuff.

Last but not least I created gibbet-furniture and also the "metalcage" in different sizes and forms.

If you are on the way to be more regulary here, I´d like to Keep with you in touch.

The future of the zaz pack will be together with sexLab limitless.

Edit - attachicon.gifFO4.jpg Jeez

Cheers

Been meaning to get back to your message , 

Give me some time Check your mod and will take it from there.

Also great job you two , for expanding on the Mod. Not to mention Zaira and First Heretic they also have been doing good.

Cheers

Now, here is someone that i haven't heard for a long time...

See you have another interesting hobby, that's awesome. Glad you're okay, big wishes and prayers that you get well soon enough and get to modding with us again. Also miss you better half tho, the X one :lol:, hope he's okay and really wish he could dropping by sometimes just to say hello. Getting old huh ? well, who doesn't ? and i dont think it would stop you for having some fun. Thanks for your both contributions to the community, i know i'll never enjoying the game without your mods.

gws Zaz. Cheers 

Thanks anubis, Good to see that you are around

Lol, I'm just lazy I suppose , Daz Studio is for lazy people :s . There is certainly a big difference between modding a game and just rendering images so one can do the laundry/cleaning etc while the images are rendering  . (I recall those times spent figuring out HDT / Nifskope :ph34r: )  I will be around for a bit and check out what has been done and do what I can to help even if its a little. And besides Twisted arena I created is not very far from the TES medieval'ish  theme with all the elves,humans, demons, vampires etc.

Cheers

I started to fix some bugs and extend the framework part but decided to release it as a separate package. If we find a way to maintain the zap I would contribute with bug fixes, the extensions (ZEP) will remain separate.

good to hear from you, Zaz. Maybe the fire will come back when TES 6 comes out. ;)

Zaira's extensions have been fabulous. I vote he takes over Zaz Prime and adds his extensions officially so we retain a nice centralized animations mod. XD

I started to fix some bugs and extend the framework part but decided to release it as a separate package. If we find a way to maintain the zap I would contribute with bug fixes, the extensions (ZEP) will remain separate.

Sure whatever is best for the Mod and the community, The extension is working just fine. About the core mod that would be tricky since I have zilch knowledge about code. Maybe as jfraser said leave it up to a vote perhaps. I did check out the extension its great.

good to hear from you, Zaz. Maybe the fire will come back when TES 6 comes out. ;)

Zaira's extensions have been fabulous. I vote he takes over Zaz Prime and adds his extensions officially so we retain a nice centralized animations mod. XD

You too jfraser, I hope so too. Lesse how it pans out.

Cheers

Good to see you're still alive, and somewhat active. I like the rendered stories you made, definitely a lot of zap spirit in there, especially the arena one  :)

If you want to share any assets you made I would be happy to integrate some of them or use parts for new Items. I am still using zap meshes from time to time and repurpose them to make something new, like the rope collar for the breast bondage ropes. So any kind of assets you want to share might find it's way into some new item later down the line. Thanks again for letting me reuse assets from zap, my lack of time/talent for creating new assets is hugely compensated by having zap as a library. I got a little bit better with creating meshes by now but it's still very helpful not having to create everything from scratch if there already is a mesh to work with.

If you ever feel like dipping into skyrim again and need any help getting back I would be glad to support. I made a good deal of progress with Nifskope/Havok since the last time we spoke, so there are also some new possibilities now  ;)

Good to see you're still alive, and somewhat active. I like the rendered stories you made, definitely a lot of zap spirit in there, especially the arena one  :)

If you want to share any assets you made I would be happy to integrate some of them or use parts for new Items. I am still using zap meshes from time to time and repurpose them to make something new, like the rope collar for the breast bondage ropes. So any kind of assets you want to share might find it's way into some new item later down the line. Thanks again for letting me reuse assets from zap, my lack of time/talent for creating new assets is hugely compensated by having zap as a library. I got a little bit better with creating meshes by now but it's still very helpful not having to create everything from scratch if there already is a mesh to work with.

If you ever feel like dipping into skyrim again and need any help getting back I would be glad to support. I made a good deal of progress with Nifskope/Havok since the last time we spoke, so there are also some new possibilities now  ;)

Sorry for the long wait on the reply , good to see you are active Hæretic.  And sure I pan to share some assets in time. Just getting some footing slowly in optimization for game meshes. Sure you can use any meshes you like and the textures from ZAP go nuts. excellent progress on nifskope and havok too. Lol you did things I dreamed of doing for ZAP 

Well see about getting back  to modding......... right   now checking things out  or I just might wait for TES VI or make my own damn Bondage game lol.

I have some time so learning when I can about development for UE4 

Lesse

Cheers and Keep up the awesome work ^^ 

• 2 weeks later...

you can always contribute in teachings...still being part of the community should still be easy :) I am sure you have lots to teach :)

Hehe thanks, Though I doubt I would be of much use other providing a suggestion or two. That being said,  I am in touch Hæretic and his mod and will help em out when needed.   Also people can ask me stuff I will help with most queries if I can.

For now just working on my own little projects though. Little less stressful but more freedom there.

Cheers and thank you :)

Hello!
I do not know how to work in 3D, but I have a little Photoshop skill.
My only work can be seen here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32502-slave-dress/

Being a fan of Paradise Halls, I must say that there are not enough items that fit this plugin.

All that is included in the sets of ZAZ or DD, is either tools of punishment and execution, or BDSM toys, or very rough and heavy, suitable for keeping prisoners. It is desirable to have a greater variety of shackles and collars in the "practical", "elegant" and "symbolic" embodiments that the slave could wear at all times without risking becoming a cripple. :)

Here's how for example:

http://satsukihime1031.deviantart.com/

http://katzenauge1.deviantart.com/

http://a-sennov.deviantart.com/

I tried to assemble an item from the finished elements into an NIF-Scope, but it's a dilettante craft, just a concept.

There are no real manual shackles, there are only cuffs without a chain, it looks strange. Is it possible to create real-looking handcuffs with a chain that do not fix their hands stiffly, but only forbid to fight? (Does this allow the engine?)

If there were several different mesh, I could make a variety of textures of different materials, with inscriptions, decorated, etc. That all slaves in different cities, belonging to different owners, were not as if from one incubator.

Shackles.zip

post-53237-0-90462500-1493541350_thumb.jpg

Hello!

I do not know how to work in 3D, but I have a little Photoshop skill.

My only work can be seen here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32502-slave-dress/

Being a fan of Paradise Halls, I must say that there are not enough items that fit this plugin.

All that is included in the sets of ZAZ or DD, is either tools of punishment and execution, or BDSM toys, or very rough and heavy, suitable for keeping prisoners. It is desirable to have a greater variety of shackles and collars in the "practical", "elegant" and "symbolic" embodiments that the slave could wear at all times without risking becoming a cripple. :)

Here's how for example:

http://satsukihime1031.deviantart.com/

http://katzenauge1.deviantart.com/

http://a-sennov.deviantart.com/

I tried to assemble an item from the finished elements into an NIF-Scope, but it's a dilettante craft, just a concept.

There are no real manual shackles, there are only cuffs without a chain, it looks strange. Is it possible to create real-looking handcuffs with a chain that do not fix their hands stiffly, but only forbid to fight? (Does this allow the engine?)

If there were several different mesh, I could make a variety of textures of different materials, with inscriptions, decorated, etc. That all slaves in different cities, belonging to different owners, were not as if from one incubator.

Hi Ears ,

You will need some sort of 3D program at least to get your cuffs into the game.

But DD items are pretty elegant and practical, you can get the DD items  dds textures into Photoshop and change them and put your texture/ symbols etc. All you need is the UV map of the mesh object or just paint over the existing textures.

(2.The realistic Chains) this has already been done in Skyrim . I started by making the HDT Ankle Shackles where the chains are not static .

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45101-zaz-hdt-workshop-physics-extension-only-v00-alpha/

Since then Hæretic has taken over with a better system and more options that you can use.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64543-heretical-resources-11-03-2017/

Granted they may not be 'elegant' You can request for help from him too once you have your own cuffs ready.

If your asking me to make the 3D Meshes.............  :s  . I'm sorry I don't have the time right now (also I don't have Skyrim installed ), because with little time that I have,  I'm working on a bondage game of my own.

Cheers

Archived