help with editing hydra's sex slaves mod

terrorofmorrowind

Hey, guys. You probably have all know about that sex slaves mod that adds about 200 npc's? Well, i think it's way to big and i wish he made his mod modular. So i decided to do it myself instead. The main things that i simply want gone if possible are the sex slave caravans, the traders/adventurers and the npc's hanging on poles outside of the city. The thing is i could probably just remove all of these npc's and be done with it but i'm afraid that the missing data will cause nasty issues in the future if i did that. So just to be safe i came here at the loverslab and i wondered what you guys might think. Any help would certainly be appreciated. :)

For each NPC you want to get rid of right-click on the NPC in the CK Object window and open the usage window which will have all the places that NPC is used.

You can examine and remove those uses or replace that NPC with one you are not removing as required.

Once you have remove all the uses, you can remove the NPC safely.

Archived