Weird Inquiry: Can I make one of em shut up during sex???

I've tried that a few times, and was never able to get the labor animation to function.

I was thinking of erasing/resetting the voiceset to something out of range (like 99) and resetting it afterwards.  This does mean a storage value being accessible from within the quest module.  But this seems a bit haphazard.   It doesn't work at all if an NPC is delivering.  And if it's the player, the voice doesn't return for the child.  Or at least, insofar as my attempt.

Or at least, MY attempt is a bit of a disaster.  And I am hoping to account for LoversChorus.

Haven't found anything in the script ( or nothing I understand )

Why must it be sex during birth?

Why not one ani for the mother? Without H-shooter the child is virgin, no sound during sex...all fine.

Why not a H-shooter version without sex:

Birth = set child invisible,

play a animation for the mother,

end of animation = set child visible.

I'm doing a retool/rework of my Parentage add-on.  And working to try and remove some dependencies n stuff.

And I restate "I've tried that a few times, and was never able to get the labor animation to function."  AKA... it doesn't work for me.

The original Hiyoko shooter uses the sex animations, sure.  And yes, it delivers vocal effects for both mother and child.  That is why I am looking for a way to eliminate the child's vocal effects.   Insofar as the child virgin state,... that's a piece of cake.  I handled that in my original Parentage system. And unless the mother is having twins, the child is invisible during birth.

But I am not promoting Fienyx's version.  I'm inquiring if anyone knows a way to mute or re-set a participant's 'voiceset'.

This thread can now be closed.    The system I came up with works like a charm for my work.

OH, and I figured out the REAL reason why children misbehave and start fights.  :D   It's the 'responsibility' setting.  Confirmed with multiple tests.    I;m fixing up stuff for it (and other things) now.

Archived