Can't Get Vanilla Clothing to Work With Bodyslide

Dragon King

The Mod (PeroPero Vanilla Outfit Replacer & Standalone)

I have the most updated version of Bodyslide, and Bodyslide recognizes that armors in the list, but the actual bodies won't build. 

I don't get an error for batch building either. Other armors and clothing works fine. 

I manually put the files into the correct files after NMM had tried to install their own and still didn't batch build.

The clothing appears in game, such as the blacksmith apron.

Any help?

Well... what body are you building those outfits for? CBBE? UNP? 7base? And does the Peropero Armor mod come with the correct Bodyslide files for your body?

You may have to bite the bullet and create your own bodyslide files if the ones provided do not work. I've built a thousand outfits with B&S Studio and I've seen faulty bodyslide files every once in a blue moon.

Well... what body are you building those outfits for? CBBE? UNP? 7base? And does the Peropero Armor mod come with the correct Bodyslide files for your body?

You may have to bite the bullet and create your own bodyslide files if the ones provided do not work. I've built a thousand outfits with B&S Studio and I've seen faulty bodyslide files every once in a blue moon.

It is the CBBE body and there is a separate mod that has the files like a conversion. Although looking back at it the files are for UUNP, but I don't exactly know what that means. 

I can't find the CBBE bodyslide conversion anywhere. I only find peropero's own armors, not vanilla replacers.

**I manually put the files into the correct files after NMM had tried to install their own and still didn't batch build.**

NMM doesn't batch build it's a mod manager it only installs mods. Bodyslide batch builds.

I meant bodyslide's application through nmm.

UUNP Bodyslide means it's only for UUNP Body. Lol.

If you can't find a CBBE conversion for it then you'll either have to create it yourself or respectfully ask someone here on loverslab to "help" you with it. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57575-cbbe-conversion-requests/

Note: seems like that link I put above is for Fallout, but you get the idea.

The only request forums I could were all retired or closed, do you know of any?

UUNP Bodyslide means it's only for UUNP Body. Lol.

If you can't find a CBBE conversion for it then you'll either have to create it yourself or respectfully ask someone here on loverslab to "help" you with it. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57575-cbbe-conversion-requests/

Note: seems like that link I put above is for Fallout, but you get the idea.

The only request forums I could were all retired or closed, do you know of any?

I'm sorry, I don't.  Maybe privately message the original poster on one of those forums and be very kind to them.

Archived