1H Axe on Right 1H sword on Left, Any way to have this draw/sheath animation?

TyrantRC

I've been playing with dual wielding for 3 playtroughs and I can't get enough of it, sadly the only useful animations available for draw/sheath dual are either sword-sword, sword-dagger, axe-axe and mace-mace. Or at least the ones I know of.

Now in this last game I'm playing I decided to make an axe and a sword for my character, I think it can be one of the best combination in the game for dual wielding since the sword has a high damage and quick speed for the left hand and the axe has the best damage (except the mace which looks retarded most of the time), but I noticed that the right hand axe when sheathed rest on my right leg and the left sword also rest on my right leg, so they clip with each other.

I read another post where a guy was mentioning that he moves the weapon position with the racemenu mod, but I haven't found how to do this, can anyone point me in the right direction for this issue?. I would honestly be ok with only showing the left sword on the left leg without any animation, I would just use the normal axe 1 handed animation without any other animation for the left sword because axe-sword sounds badass enough.

Mods I'm using for dual sheath animations and meshes:

Fores New Idles in Skyrim

Dual Sheath Redux

XP32 Maximum Skeleton

Pretty Combat Animations (Only for the master stance and the dual swords draw/sheath)

Immersive Animations (Only for the Dual axe draw/sheath and the dual sprint attack animation)

Thread about the guy talking about the racemenu mod feature:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40468-one-handed-mace-and-axes-on-back/?do=findComment&comment=1014936

And a ss showing the axe and the sword resting on the same side below

post-1851038-0-97969800-1490908227_thumb.jpg

Archived