Plumbotparts for Create a Bot?

I have a feeling that by the time Into the Future came out, most of the modders of the variety that would have been interested in creating custom parts had already moved on.

The Exchange has a small selection of parts for download (http://www.thesims3.com/exchange/servobotpart), ironically they were created this month.

The only other items I've seen are a small collection of heads: https://www.allaboutsims.net/forum/wsif/index.php/Category/95-Hairstyles/.

​I remember a discussion on MTS asking for help because custom parts didn't appear on the bot's CAS, weeks later there wasn't an answer and then someone found how to transform a simbot into human without using Mastercontroller so that ended my curiosity for making bot parts.

Sometimes I analyze how feasible would be to mix bot's and human parts to make a cyborg like Haydee but then I see this mess and go back to easier projects:

post-535934-0-94414900-1490943374_thumb.jpg

​That's the multiplier for these legs:

post-535934-0-13870800-1490943662_thumb.png

Here`s the reason for me asking around:

So, could this guy be converted into a plumbot somehow?

From what I read there were multiple ways of converting a regular sim into a plumbot via saving the sim as a template and editing it, then applying the edited template to a plumbot. However they were all 'iffy' in the sense that they didn't always work and apparently things like switching worlds would convert them back to regular sims.

Here`s the reason for me asking around:

So, could this guy be converted into a plumbot somehow?

From what I read there were multiple ways of converting a regular sim into a plumbot via saving the sim as a template and editing it, then applying the edited template to a plumbot. However they were all 'iffy' in the sense that they didn't always work and apparently things like switching worlds would convert them back to regular sims.

I put that wrong, my bad. KW Debug>Transform to Droid. Easiest way.

Is there a way to convert tis guy into plumbotparts?

That`s head and neck, body, arms, legs.

Archived