Bizarre Character Creation Glitch

Ugh

So I'm assembling a modlist for a Legacy of the Dragonborn playthrough, and while doing so, hit a glitch that I don't think anyone's ever seen before.  When done with character creation, and typing out a name for the character, if at any point the letter 'b' is pressed, the game will immediately slow down horrendously.  Single digit framerates, just for pressing 'b.'  Load order is on the link below; the last few mods I put in for testing before the bug hit were JK's Lite, the Not So Fast duo, the ESF Companion set, and DSR.  Already cleared JK's of any blame after removing it briefly.  The Conflict Resolution patch was made after the bug showed up, and is currently just solving a conflict between NSF: Main Quest, and MUS.

https://modwat.ch/u/Ugh

That is a hotkey set in your ENB to use brute force.. open your ENB console and change the hotkey or disable it.

Shift ENTER to open the console.

Expand INPUT

Change the brute force hotkey (or whatever hotkey is using b to no key

Save settings

Archived