Stamina draining about 20 points and then regenerates every few seconds

splashzone

Hello all, I have started to experience a strange issue where my stamina drains a bit then regenerates a bit, then drains again and this goes on and on. By and large I can play through it as I am playing a mage build but this can be a real pain when trying to run or even swing a dagger. I have tried a save cleaner but I'm not quite sure how to use it so I failed. I have checked buff and debuff effects in the menu and I see nothing. I am thinking that it is either some sort of script error or possibly SL defeat is acting up? I'm not sure but googling and combing through several pages of forums have not helped. Also, I am aware that I can just load an older save but I really would rather avoid that if possible.

Thanks in advance!

What mods are you using?   there are some hardcore mods that make you use stamina when you run instead of walk etc...

I am not using any hardcore mods that I am aware of. The stamina drain issue happens if I'm standing still, in a SL Animation, walking, or talking....It's really strange. my load order is attached below

loadorder.txt

Thanks for reading my post!

Have you run loot?   A few things seem off in the load order to me.. for example, in my case it always puts FNIS much higher up.  Load order is important.. thus you should make sure you have run loot whenever adding a new mod.

Also why do you have 2 versions of 101bugs?   I believe you only need 1 or the other.

For future gameplays   you should look into merging some of those mods... it will reduce your load order.   I know you can merge remodeled armor into one file for example.

There is also a bijin all in one version that you can use if you are using all of them.

Have you run loot?   A few things seem off in the load order to me.. for example, in my case it always puts FNIS much higher up.  Load order is important.. thus you should make sure you have run loot whenever adding a new mod.

Also why do you have 2 versions of 101bugs?   I believe you only need 1 or the other.

For future gameplays   you should look into merging some of those mods... it will reduce your load order.   I know you can merge remodeled armor into one file for example.

There is also a bijin all in one version that you can use if you are using all of them.

I have run loot and FNIS is high up on the priority (Left side of MO) so I don't know why it is so low on my load order. I am relatively new to Skyrim modding and I have only started using MO in the past month so I am bound to make n00b mistakes :)

That said, I will take your advice and start merging some of my mods...after I learn how to do so :) Right now, I am just trying to get a stable load out that I can enjoy for a while as I have spent the better part of the last few months just learning how to use NMM, MO, and a few hundred mods ;-)

As for this particular issue, I have just decided to reload an older save and re-do the last few quests that I had finished. Thanks again for all your help and advice. You are a testament to how awesome this community is!

So, a quick update. I ran into his issue again and was able to pinpoint when it happened. At the end of the "For the Orcs" quest in Pearl Juice, your character must use a milking machine. For some reason my character equips "MoM Suction I" which is a ZaZ device and after the animation, it stays stuck on my character and the stamina issue begins. What is strange is that I have used Pearl Juice for a long time and have never seen that suction device equipped. The only recent changes to my mod list are DDi and DDe which I loaded because I wanted to try Devious Traps (haven't triggered a trap yet) and Devious Cidhna (haven't started it yet). I suspected an issue with DDi so I checked the MCM and disabled the hardcore effects and set mana, health, and stamina drain events to 0%.

No change.

Going to try uninstalling stuff and failing that, I will attempt to stumble through cleaning my saves. Either way, I'd appreciate any tips!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived