Having so much trouble with HDT

Riryan

I'm having this problem with the HDT Extension and this is my last hope of fixing it... cause i've tried eeeeeverything, read every guide and seen every video and still i can't make this work properly.

Well, i've attached images of what's the main problem i'm having, the boobs move between pausing and unpausing the game. When i'm playing, the nipples move towards the sides and the boobs looks slightly flattened (which can be seen better in the screens where the camera is pointing upwards) but when the game is paused, they look just like the CBBE model. I've tried installing and unintalling addons but they still look the same.

Also, the Bodyslide morphs with RaceMenu stop working when i've got the HDT Physics on.

This is how i've got the mods over in Mod Organizer

https://i.gyazo.com/3ba5560a7511f9532e83b3d725e45255.png

Well, i hope you guys can help me.

Thanks in advance.

post-771678-0-50493700-1490838081_thumb.jpg

post-771678-0-89086500-1490838084_thumb.jpg

post-771678-0-27363700-1490838086_thumb.jpg

post-771678-0-45262600-1490838087_thumb.jpg

If you have any problems installing it or you have been moving something here and there, may have lost some file or replaced another.

Try this, reinstall the mods in that order:

HDT Physics Extension (the hdt base)
BodySlide Outfit 2 (This has a base that overlaps the HDT)
Realistic Ragdoll (the skeleton that counterbalanced along with the xmpse)
XMPSE Extended (the main skeleton)

Use NMM.
Go installing from the first mod by replacing the remaining files "Yes to all" or "Yes to mod".
This should solve.  ;)

I know all about HDT config,I'll try to help.

Questions:

You have this problem only when you "console" pause it right ?

Are you using only 1 HDTblablabla.xml in SKSE Plugins folder and no other attached xml (hdt item for collision) ?

Do you have hdtHavokModifier.exe (JFF\just for fun) , so you can modify your xml ?

Basically its GroupID Collision and Constrain tab  Joints issue, by your description.

Recorded gif animation would help to resolve it way faster.

If you have any problems installing it or you have been moving something here and there, may have lost some file or replaced another.

Try this, reinstall the mods in that order:

HDT Physics Extension (the hdt base)
BodySlide Outfit 2 (This has a base that overlaps the HDT)
Realistic Ragdoll (the skeleton that counterbalanced along with the xmpse)
XMPSE Extended (the main skeleton)

Use NMM.
Go installing from the first mod by replacing the remaining files "Yes to all" or "Yes to mod".
This should solve.  ;)

Shall try. Thanks!

After that, the HDT addons just go ontop of one another?

I know all about HDT config,I'll try to help.

Questions:

You have this problem only when you "console" pause it right ?

Are you using only 1 HDTblablabla.xml in SKSE Plugins folder and no other attached xml (hdt item for collision) ?

Do you have hdtHavokModifier.exe (JFF\just for fun) , so you can modify your xml ?

Basically its GroupID Collision and Constrain tab  Joints issue, by your description.

Recorded gif animation would help to resolve it way faster.

These are kinda in alien languange for me but i'll try to answer them.

The problem happens in the general gameplay and is slight, like, it's not reaaally broken. I only really got to see the difference when i pause/open console the game and the mesh goes back where it's supposed to be (during the pause time).

I'll attach a screencap of the SKSE Plugins folder in the Mod Organizer:

https://i.gyazo.com/448d79df8135f918ab4dc225c9490d75.png

No, i don't have hdtHavokModifier.exe. Never seen it when trying to fix my problem so i wouldn't know how to use it. 

edit--- now checking it tho

I'll try to make a gif. Although it's basically the 2 screens i've uploaded, it just moves into that squashed form when i unpause.

Thanks for your interest in helping me. I appreciate it!

If breasts are moving say, closer to the body when you closing a console, it is Joints of the breast bone in xml.Can be made only from your side for testing.

If you are on ENB Use  - "[Window] > ForceBorderlessFullscreen=true" in Enblocal.ini.
This will help quickly to modify data with alt+tab command to return to the game or desktop.

example of bone adjusting in app HdtHavokModifier.exe (JFF\on LL in HDT section)

loaded hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins

Pivot B \ Y coordinate (+) positive [ bone from the object ],  negative  [ to object ]

Pivot A \ Y coordinate (-) negative [ to object ], positive [ from object ]

-------------------------------------------------

meaning "Bone" travel in 3D Y coord

Pivot B \ from PreBreast > Breast

Pivot A \ from Breast > PreBreast

-------------------------------------------------

X coordinate for Pivot B Left Breast starts with (-) will go to the left side (+) to right....

...or versa, not remember now.Skeleton is inverted in 3d coordinate.

So you need to test visually it for yourself ,since all Body shapes have a different Breast size shapes. Try to research this subject.

• 3 months later...

i've got the same problem, one side of the breast is pressed and the physics effects are lacking if you sneak and stand up (it just falls like a stone).

and the butt on the broken side just moves really fast in a small proportion 

EDIT: was a problem of the compatibility of KS hairdos HDT and HDT body, think it should be fixed now with the patch

Archived