Hey There,

.... if you took animations from the download list of the Wicked Whims website the animations should show up pretty fine. Make sure you extrackted the complete Wicked Whims file into the Mods folder... (here I assume that you are not on a MAC because I have no clue about those... assuming you're on windows) Once all parts of the mod are in, animations should be put in too... its enough to just put the pack files into the Mods folder... Afterwards I would try deleting the localthumbcach file inside the The Sims 4 folder and start the game... Load a family... if the mod is working it will show up a window telling you that the mod is working and which version you got and where to find infos.

Make also sure you run the latest patch (your game has to be up to date).

Cheers

Dario

Installation Mistakes
The most common mistakes happen to everybody so check them regardless of your pride and computer knowledge.
Please don't use the installer for Windows on Linux or Mac systems. It's not designed for it and you don't need it to install the game.

1. Files structure of mods is pretty strict and putting mod files into too many folders will cause the game to not find them. If your mods are in a folder that is in a folder that is in a folder that is in a folder, you most likely have to fix that. Don't do too many folders, the game can't find the files in them.

2. After every game update, you have to enable mods in settings again. Every single time when the game gets updates all of your mods get disabled. Enable them in settings.

3. Extract downloaded mods. Some of them might need to be in a ZIP or RAR files, but a lot of them require unpacking. Extract them no matter what and if they don't include a note that you shouldn't do it, then you probably should do it.

4. Multiple mods versions. If your mods folder is a mess, you probably have the same mod installed multiple times. Having WickedWhims installed twice or more is a huge mistake. Remove everything related to WickedWhims and install it again.

5. Update. Outdated mods are the most common issue when a game update occurs and you might not be even aware of it.

• 1 year later...

im having the same problem

everything is one file deep, and I have extracted the animations

base mod is working fine, but the default animations are the only ones showing up

I have the WW_Anarcis package if that helps

p.s I'm entirely new to modding too, so its probably a fault of my own 

Same here! the wickedwhims mod works fine but if i add animations or body mods it doesnt work and i have my script thing actived in the settings.

I've been searching what could be the fault, even deleted my mods folder and reinstalled it but nothing works :frown:

3 hours ago, Seiiun said:

Same here! the wickedwhims mod works fine but if i add animations or body mods it doesnt work and i have my script thing actived in the settings.

I've been searching what could be the fault, even deleted my mods folder and reinstalled it but nothing works :frown:

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/#/animations-installation/

and give us more info, like game version you have and author of animation

1 hour ago, autobanned said:

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/#/animations-installation/

and give us more info, like game version you have and author of animation

I did it like in the link but when i enter in the game and i try some sex stuff the mod tells that i have no animations installed, just the defaults.

My game version is 1.36 (is a cracked version so i cant update it or at least i dont know how)

And the animations were the ones recomended in the official site of the mod like anarcis or amra72.

23 minutes ago, Seiiun said:

I did it like in the link but when i enter in the game and i try some sex stuff the mod tells that i have no animations installed, just the defaults.

My game version is 1.36 (is a cracked version so i cant update it or at least i dont know how)

And the animations were the ones recomended in the official site of the mod like anarcis or amra72.

sometimes, before installing software or hardware is best to do is to read system requirement first

for wickedwhims here are the requirements >> https://wickedwhimsmod.com/download/

it wont work no matter how you install it

On 13/5/2018 at 2:58 AM, autobanned said:

sometimes, before installing software or hardware is best to do is to read system requirement first

for wickedwhims here are the requirements >> https://wickedwhimsmod.com/download/

it wont work no matter how you install it

Well the version wasnt the problem i reinstalled the game and updated it to 1.42.30 and the animations still not working, I really have no idea what im doing wrong because i did it all like the wickedwhims installation page says

• 2 weeks later...

I’m seriously having the same issue. I had all my animations working. But I don’t know what’s going on. Because when I went into my games. I’m missing animations that were there. Like for instance I used to have ALL Viginal for the bed. Now some of the ones that were in there are gone. I’m not sure if it’s because I updated the game. 

I did do so what I was told when I update the game. Does that mean I need to delete some save files from Wicked Whims folder itself, or are those animations gone for like good?

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem.

The base mod works.
The included animations work.
The other animations I installed are showing up in the WW_installed_animations.txt file AND I can disable / enable them in the game (all are enabled).

Still, I can not select any of the new animations like I can with  the default ones.

Please help.

• 2 weeks later...

I think i know what happen, 
you only download wickedwhimp folder, but not the animation from the animator (which is my case) i just realize it when i only have 1 folder named wickedwhimps with 3 file inside and just 15 MB. 
lol, im so newbie

On 5/29/2018 at 12:32 AM, sophiexx said:

I have downloaded so many sex animations and they won't work :/ please help.. anybody

maybe you donwload the outdated version of wickedwhimp. which become a case when it run on newly posted animation

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/25/2018 at 9:20 PM, procian said:

Have any of you put the animations in the WW folder?.....remove them and put them in the mods folder or their own folder.

Tried this out. It worked for me when nothing else seamed to be wrong. everything was updated, packages were only in one folder, mods and scripts were turned on in the game.  But putting the animation.package right into the Wicked Whim Folder. starting the game-save-exit, then putting them into the mods folder itself worked for all the animations.

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys!

i know this is slightly late but i didn't notice anyone saying this in this thread. i was having very similar problems, with nothing i could find relating to game updates or mod updates, placement of files, etc. i was getting kind of frustrated until i realized the only animations that were working were package files! i think someone mentioned that rar files were okay but they are infact not! you need to either have ur animation files as a package file or a script file. if you go to the common mistakes tap on wicked whims, you can find the different options for your pc to get a program that can extract ur files.

one you extract them they should be package files and will hopefully work for you!

i hope this fixes some of yalls problems (-:

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, 11yearsago said:

I tried everything I could, everything else I’d seen recommended. But nothing has worked. So basically:

i added a bunch of animations to the wicked whims mods but the only animations I have are the ones that came with the mods.

Did you extract/unzip them?

• 3 weeks later...