(looking for ideas) What player can do in an asylum ?

Delzaron

and kind of hallucination/nightmare player could have ?

Maybe she would see ghosts, following her, watching her. 

Could be funny if it's an actual ghost (Maybe Sheogorath messing with her for shits n giggles) but nobody believes her and just assume she's insane. 

Snip.

I don't know how hard this would be to make ...just an idea I had from reading the other stuff posted in this thread.

I quite like this follower idea, but it might be best for a separate mod, or maybe you should re-post this idea in the "Dovakhiin's Infamy" WiP thread.

I mean piss off one of the deadric lords, for whatever reason (sanguine or Sheogorath would be the usual suspects here), and it is certainly possible they could saddle you with an annoying yet unkillable "companion" like this.

Hi

For the reworking of Skeevers on the wall, I also wish to add and Asylum to Skyrim.

So, player could be in that asylum as guard (and get a quest), or... as a patient... (yes, this mod will take count of player sanity... and some monsters like the Hound or Arach Aboth will reduce it quickly...).

What will be the activites of the player in this establisment ? I'm looking for ideas...

Thanks in advance.

Some minigames might be nice?

1. Mealtimes. Run from your cell to a dark pit, along with other inmates, and skeevers, crowding around a trough. Kill all the skeevers in time to get some food for yourself. Do not hit any other inmates. Failure imparts penalties such as disease, physical debuffs, and so on. Hitting or killing an inmate incurs punishments.

2. Return to your cell in time. The player is assigned a random cell number each time. Failure incurs punishments. Some cells are further than others and some may be impossible to reach in time.

3. Examination by the keepers. Introduce a variety of head keepers, each of which considers an archetype of personality to be the healthiest. They ask a series of questions pertaining to mental health of the player. Although the questions may overlap, the answers they desire will differ. It is up to the player to learn which of the keepers expects which answers. Failure incurs longer incarceration.

4. Arbitrary or cruel tasks by the regular keepers. Force prisoner X to take his medicine, talk to prisoner Y to find out where he hid the fortune of the wife he murdered and ate, subdue unruly prisoner Y. Speechcraft checks versus violence, and possibly sexual favor requests from the guards. Avoiding these keepers by stealth should be possible part of the time.

5. Drugging, especially on failure, that causes hallucination. In keeping with the insanity theme, the hallucinations should look just like real enemies about to attack the player out of nowhere. Spawning behind the player would be ideal. They should vanish just when striking. To make this more interactive, the hallucinations trigger much more easily when the PC is exhausted: mana or fatigue near zero, or hitpoints under half.

6. Fugue plane. Too many hallucinations, or too much of the drug, cause the player to enter a dream world, a dark maze. Quick escape is needed to avoid further sanity loss. If you enter it within the asylum or jail, you will return there. If you enter it anywhere else, you may reappear in a random hold and have a large bounty on your head, find yourself being violated and/or have a strong disoriented effect for a time period, similar to drunk/stumbling effects.

7. I imagine that sexual content can be incorporated into most of these items seamlessly as alternate solutions, though I would not want to see them as a constant option, rather acts of desperation. Wasting away from constant failure to get food may incur the possibility of sex for food. The head keeper interviews may include alternatives of sexual "examinations." The regular keepers tasks might be blatant sex requests. The hallucinated enemies might appear to rape other (hallucinated) NPCs nearby, instead of attacking the player. And so on.

Archived