★ Farmer's Dreams

MuseX

Farmer's Dreams

MPB.png.bb37f84f64ce1c214372e161135ac90a.png

# For more information, please visit my Patreon Page.

In a fantasy world that combines medieval and modern elements, you are just a regular not-so-good farmer, but after a big storm that devastates your peaceful village, can you be the hero it needs? Rebuilding your father's farm will be harder than you think, specially with all the monsters and thieves walking around now, so grab a sword and... oh, wait, you don't know how to fight!

•  Build relationships, seduce and have sex with 12+ woman plus have sexual encounters with several secondary characters!
  • Story focused game with lots of player choices that will change the course of the main story and how you relate with the other characters.
  • Lots of 3D erotic images plus some animated 3D sex scenes!
  • Build your farm the way you want - construct and decorate your home, collect materials, plant seeds and trees and much more!
  • RPG-like mechanics based in player choices and character progression.

Downloads:

Farmer's Dreams Release 11.5 (FREE)

Farmer's Dreams Release 13 (all links) (Windows and Mac versions)

Video:

Screenshots:

EveBed11.png.4c74619f862dd1cce19f6c84d9b854b9.png

LFN1.png.12117b0f820e1b7a7ab94d4056d4f0dc.png

cgHeatherSwim1.png.311d0ccb45dc7f0f2a0462c8d08a8e7c.png

cgAmandaReward20.png.ba3e3147fbd2e702bb1eea06bfbc93dc.png

Spoiler

cgNB3.png.8e60b082943fda5681dbd09fca8a4027.png

Extra content examples (for patrons):

Spoiler

Page0-cover.png.fdafb454ae0ad528ea4759a9787569e2.png

Spoiler

7.png.9f8daab7f032c4088daeb7db82d66375.png

Spoiler

IP2.png.5bf8945c8852c6a3e866e2a1c3024879.png

Even though the game's title is descriptive of the game, I think from a marketing standpoint that "Sex Farm" might be a little bit off-putting to people who don't want that showing  up in their search and download histories which are now likely to be sold by internet service providers to pretty much everyone including prospective employers.  The title could be misconstrued as implying bestiality which is not everyone's cup of tea.  Just a thought.

Hey guys,  there was some bugs causing errors and crashes in the game - I have already fixed those and uploaded a new version. I'm very sorry about this!

@Sagebrush61, I would have never thought of that, and you're probably right, thanks for the advise, I'll think about  changing the game's name, specially if more people agree with you!

Just announcing that I have changed the game's name after all! I'm also keeping a daily journal in my patreon to talk about the game's development process in case you want to keep a closer look to what I'm doing - I'll still update this topic with all the major updates and game releases!

@Sagebrush61

Spoiler under spoiler for chickens.

There are only 4 just make sure to talk to everyone in town and you should get a message after talking to the last person or leaving the last persons house that you talk to.

*Edit

Forgot about one bug that happened to me once.  It happened at the spot where the militia were standing at after I watched the scene from the building. I tried to leave after they were gone and was told that I had to go get Sam and then I was stuck forevermore till I killed the game and reloaded it back up and loaded the save.

@Sagebrush61, myuhinny is right. I'm working on making these things easier to figure out by giving better instructions to the players about what to do!

@myuhinny, thanks for letting me know and I'm sorry for the trouble! I'll see what happened there and fix it for the next release.

One thing I found that annoyed me though is that you have to go all the way back to your house to save usually you can save where you need to when you need to. I also saw that using the keyboard to move was way better then using the mouse to move. Using the keyboard you could move usually without a problem using the mouse was like you were trying to control a deaf drunken monkey.

The sex scene with the girl while sitting there watching her the only thing I could think of doing was grabbing a oil can and fixing that squeak she had.

Hahahah I still haven't spent time enough working in this scene's audio to  get it right, but I will make it better before the next release, thanks for reminding me!

Yes, the mouse movement is very bad as it is right now, it's being improved though. I should have disabled it for this version.

About the save system, I'll probably implement an auto save feature later and keep the save point in the house for more save slots, or maybe I'll just add the save option in the menu (+ autosave), I'm not sure yet.

Most people already have the firefox chrome addon so imgur links are never a problem for most. Imgur has always blocked or tried to block stuff linked from their site to here. At one time you had to right click a picture and open it in a new tab just to be able to see it now all you need is referer.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I am really impressed. Guessing I never played it before because you had a different title. I personally don't like bestiality. 

Onto the review.

• The Women are HOT. Their shapes appear to all be the same which is disappointing to me, but their appearances are vastly different so I forgive it.
  • The main character looks are also good. This is surprisingly rare to have someone make sure a male character looks good, which is important. It is hard to bond to a character that is generic.
  • Your game world also is very polished! It feels alive and not stock tiles.
  • Story is confusing to me to be honest. You have that opening scene, which is good but then all idea of plot just disappears. You do some chores, a natural disaster later, it ends. I know this is just the beginning, but I feel like I don't see a purpose to this story. Hot sex is great and all, but it shouldn't be the actual objective of a story, just a consequence of it.
  • LOL some of the NPC discussions are hilarious, like the grandmother of the redhead. HAHAHAHAH.

Hmmm the name MuseX sounds familiar...

Anyways this has the potential to really get a strong following. Keep up the good work! I normally have more negative things to say but this is a very good introduction.

If someone is having problems completing the first quest, I've posted a guide here.

@XJ347, Thank you for your review!

The women's shapes are all different, but I come to learn that if I don't make the variations bigger, it gets hard to see the difference, specially with their clothes on =P I'll try to work on this for the next characters,

Basically the story so far is - you have a weird dream, wake up, start your common daily life and a natural disaster happens, which will trigger some events that will change your life forever. It's pretty basic, but the story will start to evolve and the dream will start making more sense as the game advances.

Hahah, I love the grandmother's dialogue, I'm glad someone commented about it! 

If someone is having problems completing the first quest, I've posted a guide here.

@XJ347, Thank you for your review!

The women's shapes are all different, but I come to learn that if I don't make the variations bigger, it gets hard to see the difference, specially with their clothes on =P I'll try to work on this for the next characters,

Basically the story so far is - you have a weird dream, wake up, start your common daily life and a natural disaster happens, which will trigger some events that will change your life forever. It's pretty basic, but the story will start to evolve and the dream will start making more sense as the game advances.

Hahah, I love the grandmother's dialogue, I'm glad someone commented about it! 

As I said, it is still early so I didn't expect the story to do much yet, but it is good that you have plans in mind.

Seriously I see a ton of potential in this game. I didn't comment on it earlier but I was impressed that you had actual animations in it.

Don't change your vision because of me. I apologize about the size comment, apparently I didn't look very hard. To be honest I was focused on Nina and the others were just in the background.

Looks pretty good don't know if I saw anything different from the first version and the 2nd version other then I had trouble seeing that last person you needed to talk to in the village. The 2nd area I was cool he can start to fight and prove himself then right after that I was like NVM he's been made to look like a pussy.

The 2nd area I was cool he can start to fight and prove himself then right after that I was like NVM he's been made to look like a pussy.

Yeah, that part gave me pause. I find most fetishes neutral, but I actively dislike and hate cuckold and NTR. But I have faith because of the beginning, I think this is just a tool to show the player where his fighting skills are at. This is literally the players first time fighting, sooo I expect him to be horrible at it. Gives a slight sense of realism, which is good IMO. We are starting from zero and by the end we will be the hero, anyways that is what I predict.   

I hope that goddess with mermaid gave hero power at some point. But he is just a farmer, and his rival Trevor is a soldier, so i didn't expect anything. We already see that Trevor and Nina have some serious relationship problems. It's just matter of time before she would be ours. 

I am unable to play this.

I can start the game and get the main menu, but then i cant select anything, I can click around the screen, but nothing more.

What am I missing?

You have to use the keyboard to navigate the title menu, clicking the buttons won't do anything, at least not for now.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived