Converted Clothing Emporium

Dojo_dude

Greetings, doubtful that I will come back to Fallout NV modding in the future I'd like to release a lot of content I created for the kind folks on this forum.*

Name -Base *TO* Converted

Catsuit -T3 * T6BB [has some clipping, can remove underwear and use cloth conversion underwear if desire]

Ice -T3 * T6BB

Schatten_lauf_Armor_V_Black -T3 * T6BB [the T6BB has the HEELS issue, I never could find a flat T6BB body to convert with >,< ]

Trish - T3 * T6BB [heels]

ChristieBody299 -T3 * T6BB [this one looks good]

ChristieBody99 -T3 * T6BB [with fishnet]

Vaultsuit -T6M * T3F [Vault meat anyone?][heels]

ArmoredVault_suit -T6M * T3F [Vault meat anyone?][heels]

VaultSuitUtilityDaF -T6M * T3F [open shirt]

T6M_Jillbattlesuit T3 * T6M [it's okay]

Jill B. WO Holster -T3 * T6M [has same issue with turned up feet and knocked knee's][rework high]

More clothing I converted can be found in this post
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75543-after-9-attempts-i-give-up-clothing-converter/?p=1857556

I want to rework as many outfits as I can over time to make smoother, better conversions. I can also make conversions of outfits for other users.

* Did you know, the longer you stay from Fallout New Vegas.. the better it gets when you return!? All the new things! What you'll do? >.<

CatSuit.nif

Ice.nif

Schatten_lauf_Armor_V_Black.nif

Trish_light_Black.nif

ChristieBody299.nif

ChristieBody99.nif

vaultsuit.nif

armoredvault_suit.nif

vaultsuitutilitydadf.nif

t6m_JILL BATTLE.nif

JILL B. WO HOLSTER.nif

Archived